One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody have any tea or gossip they've heard about harry? doesn't have to be recent lol. Iv'e heard quite some myself but I'm all for knowing more haha

According to Deuxmoi on Insta (no clue if the source is legit or not) Harry has been sleeping with Tracee Ellis Ross for the last 12 months who is 21 yrs older than him. Wouldn't surprise me if its true actually.

Reactions: 1
Max was on Alexa Chungs insta feed today which is unfortunate. Torys the lot of them.
It's interesting he hangs out a lot with The Chung/Grimshaw group.

According to Deuxmoi on Insta (no clue if the source is legit or not) Harry has been sleeping with Tracee Ellis Ross for the last 12 months who is 21 yrs older than him. Wouldn't surprise me if its true actually.
they always use that trick of him sleeping with older women when he has something to promote. When reality is you go in to a certain pub on any given weekend he's in London and you will see him there consistently with the same group of people. Not too many older females in the group and those that are married to others in the group. Heaven forbid his "rockstar" image be tarnished by him not screwing someone older than him.

Reactions: 4
“Larry” or not, I can’t believe anyone out there thinks Harry is straight.

Reactions: 6
“Larry” or not, I can’t believe anyone out there thinks Harry is straight.
Same with Louis. Regardless of Larry. Neither of those two are straight. But both have been media trained within an inch of their lives.

Reactions: 6
Same with Louis. Regardless of Larry. Neither of those two are straight. But both have been media trained within an inch of their lives.
Very media trained! If they were closeted during one direction, relationship or not, it was to bring in the money. Single good looking straight boys gain a lot more attention and fans which brings in the cash.

Last year when x factor had the weird boy band vs girl band thing, one of the boys in the band said that he'd been told by the producers not to mention his girlfriend as it will put fans off him.

i was on a date with someone who knew of louis (from hallcross) and said he was bullied for liking drama/singing etc and being gay. i’m from doncaster too but never knew louis x

I get the vibe Louis would more so be bisexual than gay if I’m honest... that’s just my POV so don’t come after me 🤣

Reactions: 4
i was on a date with someone who knew of louis (from hallcross) and said he was bullied for liking drama/singing etc and being gay. i’m from doncaster too but never knew louis x
Also from Doncaster dont know the tomlinsons but am friends with Some of the twins friends and know a couple of Fizzys friends and I’ve been told that he’s madly in love with Elenour.

But not gonna lie I don’t think it’s right that we’re all speculating the boys sexuality. Whether they’re gay straight or bi it doesn’t change anything but they’re obviously not very comfortable coming out if they are so speculating isn’t right. At the end of the day it was the Larry theories that ruined Harry and Louis’ friendship.

Reactions: 8
Also from Doncaster dont know the tomlinsons but am friends with Some of the twins friends and know a couple of Fizzys friends and I’ve been told that he’s madly in love with Elenour.

But not gonna lie I don’t think it’s right that we’re all speculating the boys sexuality. Whether they’re gay straight or bi it doesn’t change anything but they’re obviously not very comfortable coming out if they are so speculating isn’t right. At the end of the day it was the Larry theories that ruined Harry and Louis’ friendship.
yeah of course i’m just going off what i was told? he’s reliable, was in the same year as louis at hall cross and he doesn’t even know i like 1D so i wasn’t snooping or being told what i wanted to hear etc because i don’t even believe in larry.

has anyone seen that lloyd daniels from x factor a few years before 1D was forced to not come out throughout x factor?

Reactions: 3
has anyone seen that lloyd daniels from x factor a few years before 1D was forced to not come out throughout x factor?
Simon Cowell is such a piece of tit really. The control and manipulation he exerts over the contestants on his shows is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Simon Cowell is such a piece of tit really. The control and manipulation he exerts over the contestants on his shows is disgusting.
He's ruled Saturday night viewing for nearly twenty years, so he must be doing something right.

Reactions: 1
yeah of course i’m just going off what i was told? he’s reliable, was in the same year as louis at hall cross and he doesn’t even know i like 1D so i wasn’t snooping or being told what i wanted to hear etc because i don’t even believe in larry.

Oh yeah the last bit wasn’t directly at you more in general people speculating.

I was just going off what my ex (2 years above twins) and his little sister who I’m still friends with (same class as the twins) what the twins said so your source is deffo more reliable as the twins could be lying/covering it up. What I do know is the whole Larry thing upset the family a lot and although I’ve never heard anything about him being gay, it’s his place to say no one else’s.

Joe Mcelderry didn't until he was dropped from the label

Remember Danni Minogue outed Daniel ( is that his name he does those stupid postcode lottery ads now)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember Danni Minogue outed Daniel ( is that his name he does those stupid postcode lottery ads now)
I’m sure I read somewhere that Daniel was having a secret relationship with Lloyd Daniels when they were on X factor And that’s why Daniel was so disliked because Lloyd was 17

Also Dalton Harris... the winner when Louis was a judge. Regardless of Harry/Louis sexuality's. XF is shady as hell with how it treated contestants all for the sake of ratings and earning money.

Has anyone commented on Gigi and Zayn's baby daughter yet? I wonder if Zayn's fans will be pleased for him, or whether they think this little girl is a reborn doll, like Louis's son?
Oh god no... please don't with the reborn doll theory. I want to know how the woman who started that and created the social accounts for it wasn't sued and or given a psych consult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone hear of any more stories like this about Harry? I've heard of quite a few but I'm curious for more lol. This is what someone wrote about Harry and Nick Grimshaw. Also I believe that Harry and Nick hooked up some times in like 2013
"I lived and worked in London at the time and had friends who worked in TV/BBC production and heard many stories of them been very open about hooking up at house parties etc. As I say it was very well known within their circles. One friend actually walked into a bedroom during a house party and they were at it in bed. Needless to say they didn’t even stop when disturbed. "

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.