One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read about louis tomlinson’s baby momma being sued by her ex boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
Just my opinion

I wouldn’t be completely shocked if Harry came out as gay/bi however.... I don’t actually think he is.

I think that him and his management etc. have placed him very cleverly in the industry.

The Larry following is HUGEEEE and the Larrys aren’t put off by the possibility that Harry is possibly gay and have stayed around despite the theory for 10 years, even though hes not a ‘straight single man’ for young female fans to crush over!! keep the fans believing and they stay for even longer.

Harry is also a ‘typical millennial’ (I mean that in a ... a cool way 😉) and therefore very supportive of topics such as BLM,LGBTQ+, Climate change etc. And is loud about these important topics and is then loved even more by the fans who are also supporting these topics. I basically think that Harry has a finger in every pie - I do hope that’s the correct phrase😂

basically enough people think he’s Gay - and he’s not offended by that because why should he. He supports the community so will shout loud about it because he believes it’s the right thing to do as he has such a huge following! By supporting LGBTQ+ then makes him and his brand a safe space for those in that community. Personally I’ve been in the London pride parade with work many times - doesn’t mean I’m gay. It means I’m proud to support the community!

As for some of the outfits which I’ve read online people say are ‘camp’ or ‘flamboyant’ ....does he make headlines, yes. are these style of outfit now part of his brand, yes. Would he have got as much
attention in jeans and a T-shirt, no.

He was also asked in an interview something about his sexuality and he basically said he doesn’t label his sexuality - I literally think he’s being respectful to the LGBTQ+ community because lots of people struggle to label their sexuality and I think he’s saying nothing either way to support those who do feel that way!

long story short -
1. I think his brand team are very clever and H isn’t gay

2. Love the music video however it’s made me want a holiday so FU styles
1 million percent agree with every word. Since he left 1D he has surrounded himself with the best and I mean the best promotional management team on the planet. If he sneezed into a tissue right now it would sell for a lot of money on eBay. He is a smart man.

Reactions: 12
1 million percent agree with every word. Since he left 1D he has surrounded himself with the best and I mean the best promotional management team on the planet. If he sneezed into a tissue right now it would sell for a lot of money on eBay. He is a smart man.
Yep agreed! I think people forget that he is a brand - yes he’s himself but what the public see is his brand. We are seeing what they want us to see and it’s all for a reason.

Reactions: 5
I personally think Harry isn't straight but Idk what exactly his sexuality is and that's great, there's nothing wrong with that. Some of the reasons I think this is is because he's always flirted with men in real life, in interviews, and in concerts. Also I've read a lot of stories and gossip about him hooking up with guys and stuff of that nature. Also when he said "I don't label my sexuality, I think sexuality is fun" perhaps he really means it like he's having fun with both genders.

Does anyone have any stories or gossip about the New Primrose Hill Gang? It consists of Alexa Chung, Nick Grimshaw, Harry Styles, Cara Delevinge, Daisy Lowe and more. They were known for going to parties and clubs a lot in London in 2012/2013/2014.

Reactions: 4
I personally think Harry isn't straight but Idk what exactly his sexuality is and that's great, there's nothing wrong with that. Some of the reasons I think this is is because he's always flirted with men in real life, in interviews, and in concerts. Also I've read a lot of stories and gossip about him hooking up with guys and stuff of that nature. Also when he said "I don't label my sexuality, I think sexuality is fun" perhaps he really means it like he's having fun with both genders.

Does anyone have any stories or gossip about the New Primrose Hill Gang? It consists of Alexa Chung, Nick Grimshaw, Harry Styles, Cara Delevinge, Daisy Lowe and more. They were known for going to parties and clubs a lot in London in 2012/2013/2014.
There has never been any proof or receipts though with the men, nothing ! its all speculation. Yet there is a lot of receipts with women. He was heartbroken when he split with his last girlfriend so at the end of the day I cant see him falling in love with a man. So until there is receipts of a relationship I think its all his brand and his PR team doing a really good job of selling an image. And as far as rumours go I think he is probably banging more middle aged women than men. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
So until there is receipts of a relationship I think its all his brand and his PR team doing a really good job of selling an image.
I would say the opposite for the same reasons. His brand is what sells so keeping that brand free from scandal (hook ups and/or relationships with men) is very important. Contrary to popular belief, the entertainment industry is still very homophobic, as are many parts of the world which would hugely impact album sales and tour revenue.

I think he is as open as he can be or wants to be at this point in time, particularly when on stage doing his own shows.

I agree with one of the other posters above who mentioned his flirtatious behaviour with men in interviews and during his stage shows. He simply doesn’t behave the same way with women. His body language and his behaviour is completely different in a way that I don’t think could be easily faked.

I’m really quite interested to see what the future holds for him professionally and in terms of a change in public image. Huge male stars tend not to come out to the world until they have achieved more in their careers. The Grammys are being mentioned at the moment. Interesting times ahead.

Reactions: 6
On the topic of Harry’s sexuality, does anyone on here believe in Larry?

Reactions: 1
I think something might have happened between harry and louis during the xfactor or the years after, but it’s clear now that they are not as close as they used to. None of the boys are close. Louis had a kid, who is his mini-me, has his girlfriend initial tattooed on his hand. It was fun to believe in larry, while they were still in the band, but i don’t really get how anyone can still believe there’s something between the two.

Reactions: 3
I think something might have happened between harry and louis during the xfactor or the years after, but it’s clear now that they are not as close as they used to. None of the boys are close. Louis had a kid, who is his mini-me, has his girlfriend initial tattooed on his hand. It was fun to believe in larry, while they were still in the band, but i don’t really get how anyone can still believe there’s something between the two.
I agree with that. There may have been a (mutual or one-sided) crush or experimentation back in the early days but I think the Larries blew it all out of proportion. They probably naturally drifted apart as they got older and developed their own separate paths. I believe the Larry stuff made a friendship pretty much untenable, it clearly rankled Louis and must have made any friendship/relationship very awkward.

I agree with that. There may have been a (mutual or one-sided) crush or experimentation back in the early days but I think the Larries blew it all out of proportion. They probably naturally drifted apart as they got older and developed their own separate paths. I believe the Larry stuff made a friendship pretty much untenable, it clearly rankled Louis and must have made any friendship/relationship very awkward.
Yeah I think so, I think Harry clearly idolized Louis (he was 'cooler' and older...) and Louis just encouraged that thinking it was harmless and just a very close friendship. I'm sure they both regret how far they pushed it sometimes, just because of the reaction from fans and how long it's dragged on for. If people were bringing up how I acted with my friends 10 years ago, when I barely see some of them now!

There has never been any proof or receipts though with the men, nothing ! its all speculation. Yet there is a lot of receipts with women. He was heartbroken when he split with his last girlfriend so at the end of the day I cant see him falling in love with a man. So until there is receipts of a relationship I think its all his brand and his PR team doing a really good job of selling an image. And as far as rumours go I think he is probably banging more middle aged women than men. Just my opinion.
I don't think Harry being heartbroken over his break up means that he can't fall in love with a guy. Also Harry's been screaming about who he might like (men) for YEARS. Literally since one direction started. And when you say receipts with men, I've read a ton of stories about him hooking up with guys. I can send them to you or quote them on here if you like. Some of them are fake for sure probably but i doubt all of them are. Some could be true.

Louis actually doesn't have his girlfriend's initial tattooed on his hand. it was marker or something else I'm pretty sure because in pictures of louis AFTER he was seen with the "tattoo" on his hand, the tattoo wasn't there. there's many pics from where you can see that theres nothing on his hand, and these pics are from AFTER he supposedly got the "tattoo"

Reactions: 3
Don’t believe in Larry at all, I’m the same age as the boys and like someone said above if people analysed my actions from 10 years ago comparing them to to who I am now😂 god help us all!
I would hate to still be known as a glens vodka drinker, snogging girls at field parties for attention, nudging the boy I fancied on BBM. When in fact 10 years on I’m actually straight, engaged to a man, house & business owner, sav blanc kinda girl who no longer wears such dodgy outfits but is so pleased that slip on vans are back in fashion. Like you can’t compare 16/17/18 year olds to grown adults who are closer to 30!!

Reactions: 14
I don't think Harry being heartbroken over his break up means that he can't fall in love with a guy. Also Harry's been screaming about who he might like (men) for YEARS. Literally since one direction started. And when you say receipts with men, I've read a ton of stories about him hooking up with guys. I can send them to you or quote them on here if you like. Some of them are fake for sure probably but i doubt all of them are. Some could be true.

Louis actually doesn't have his girlfriend's initial tattooed on his hand. it was marker or something else I'm pretty sure because in pictures of louis AFTER he was seen with the "tattoo" on his hand, the tattoo wasn't there. there's many pics from where you can see that theres nothing on his hand, and these pics are from AFTER he supposedly got the "tattoo"
Nope he has an E tattoed on his hand, you can see it in different pictures, just google it

Reactions: 1
Nope he has an E tattoed on his hand, you can see it in different pictures, just google it
BuT iF yOu ReArrAnGe ThE lInEs iN a E iT mAkeS a H fOr HaRrY 😉

And it’s real he got it in 2017 at cochella

• Haha
I personally do believe in Larry. They were 16/18 when they were flirting at X-Factor and it continues for a couple of years after that. That’s old enough for them to realise their feelings etc. I think management disagreed with it & it eventually forced them apart and the fans continuing the Larry stuff made the whole situation even worse which is why their relationship/friendship became awkward. I’m not really sure what to think about Eleanor, you don’t really see them together much or hear much about her so it’s hard to get a grasp on what their relationship is.
I do think Freddie is Louis’ you’d be stupid not to, he’s like his clone.
As for their sexuality, I do believe they’re both bisexual. I suppose the truth will out one day, hopefully when they feel comfortable with the world knowing.

Reactions: 7
When it comes to Larry stuff do people conveniently forget that Louis had a girlfriend called Hannah before and during X-Factor or was I too emotionally invested in them at the time? 😂

I never saw H+L “flirting” they were two extroverted lads in an extremely strange and new environment. It’s not that deep.

When it comes to Larry stuff do people conveniently forget that Louis had a girlfriend called Hannah before and during X-Factor or was I too emotionally invested in them at the time? 😂

I never saw H+L “flirting” they were two extroverted lads in an extremely strange and new environment. It’s not that deep.
Louis having a girlfriend doesn’t mean anything🤷🏼‍♀️ And we’ll just have to agree to disagree on the flirting topic

As in she's always got beef with people and seems really aggressive. She's always swearing and clapping back in her insta comments for no reason too. Someone can say her hair is a nice shade of blonde and she'll manage to take it as an insult. She's that kind of person. She's really rude too. I've followed her for a while and she's always going on about girls wanting her man and I'm so sorry Waliyah hunny but your man is so ugly. No one is fighting for that face I promise 🤣
she think she is actually RAGINA GEORGE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What do we think of Harry's solo Vogue cover?

I think Harry's managers daddy has quite a bit of input into Harry's public persona and the promotional aspect of his career. It reeks of 70's rock God (it's all been done before). You would think if it was his manager that they would go for a more modern take. It's interesting nonetheless. He genuinely comes across as a decent human being, whoever he may be underneath it all.

Reactions: 8
What do we think of Harry's solo Vogue cover?

I think Harry's managers daddy has quite a bit of input into Harry's public persona and the promotional aspect of his career. It reeks of 70's rock God (it's all been done before). You would think if it was his manager that they would go for a more modern take. It's interesting nonetheless. He genuinely comes across as a decent human being, whoever he may be underneath it all.
I don’t really know much about his managers or their input but him and Gemma looked brilliant in Vogue. He doesn’t get a pat on the back from me for “challenging” norms/ wearing unconventional clothes as you said it’s all been done before but I don’t really get the vibe from him that he would want it either. He doesn’t seem like he’s taking credit for anything, it’s just clothes. We’ve all seen him in his day to day gear and it’s fairly traditional “man” clothes. It seems more of a theatrical, on stage persona kinda thing.

whatever he is or whoever he is underneath it all I think he pulls it off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.