One Direction #4 You Know It’s Not The Same As It Was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I can understand that there is possible the idea behind the name that she feels lucky that she has now a family/child of her own and that she has happiness after the loss of her mum and sister but I would have personally gone for a more classic choice like James, John or Johannes after her mum Jay, or maybe Felix after Felicite.

Reactions: 1
Like I can understand that there is possible the idea behind the name that she feels lucky that she has now a family/child of her own and that she has happiness after the loss of her mum and sister but I would have personally gone for a more classic choice like James, John or Johannes after her mum Jay, or maybe Felix after Felicite.
C2CF51F8-8F04-4CA1-8DFD-D9F00478AAC8.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Is Liam really in rehab? I hope he’s getting the help he so desperately needs. I’ve always had a soft spot for Liam, he seems to have struggled post 1D more than the others, I’m not sure why. I wish him well ❤❤❤
I suspect the reason Liam has struggled, I'd because of how humble his beginnings were, how far he rose, and his descent after One Direction. Its an absolute HUGE social/economic gap.I know exactly where he is from and although the folks are generally salt of the earth, Bushbury isn't one of the best places in Wolverhampton. Wishing him well x

I know what Felicite means but I still don't think it is only after the literal meaning that the baby is named. And I think If they wanted to name the child after Felicite or Jay there would have been other nicer options like for example Felix or Johannes. But then again I am not fond of descriptive names to begin with. It is like naming your child Blessed/Blessing because it is a Blessing. Or naming the kid Pretty because it is a pretty child.

Honestly I’m not convinced he’s called Lucky because of the Felicite link, but I do think she’ll pretend that it was her idea all along after seeing all the fans making the connection

Reactions: 2
Well from the three songs I have heard which are Lucky, The Way I Do and All Along, there are some very Harry/Louis lyrics in there. I mean you take it any way you want, but your brain does immediately go "Oh!"
They are very romantic and very specific. It is going to be very divisive yet again....
So Larry is still a thing in 2022? Despite Louis’s long term relationship and little boy? Despite Harry and Olivia being real?

Reactions: 3
Yeah saw a comment saying on tiktok saying welcome to the first tomlinson baby then there was arguing in the comments other is there two or 1

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And Freddie just keeps and keeps growing up looking like Louis lol even his mannerisms are all Lou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lucky is such a chavtastic name - typical of Lottie and Lewis.

Louis tweeted and deleted 'gutted' so I don't believe that he deliberately activated his own vinyl listing on Amazon US early. It didn't appear on Amazon UK so was most likely a staff error, which has happened in the past to other artists including Gucci Mane. I'm sure Louis has plans to share the title, tracklist and release date through his own socials.

Wasn't too impressed with Lucky Again as a song - the beat was low key and repetitive and the lyrics are Walls 2...finding the love of your life young, losing them and reconciling. Same theme as Too Young, We Made It, Walls and others and clearly about Eleanor.

Reactions: 4
Have you all seen the Larries go crazy for the ‘we saw Ed in Manchester’ line from All Along?
Yes, even though the gig was at El's university and she was most likely there with Louis, just not photographed.

Liam hasn't posted or liked/followed on any of his socials since June 14, which hopefully is positive and means he's in a long term residential rehab centre. The last photos of him in a car with staring eyes and a nosebleed were shocking.

In other news, Zayn has been taken off RCA US's website, so he'll be looking for a new label...not an easy task without a manager.

Reactions: 6
Yeah saw a comment saying on tiktok saying welcome to the first tomlinson baby then there was arguing in the comments other is there two or 1
Poor Freddie, hopefully this would of all died down by the time he has access to social media. I think it says a lot about a person who claims to be a fan yet denys their ‘favs’ child as being their own. I hope it doesn’t get to Louis at all.

Reactions: 8
Poor Freddie, hopefully this would of all died down by the time he has access to social media. I think it says a lot about a person who claims to be a fan yet denys their ‘favs’ child as being their own. I hope it doesn’t get to Louis at all.
I'd like to think he's completely dismissive of the whole ridiculous charade. I can't wait for the day Eleanor announced her pregnancy - will that be another fake baby? What's going to happen when Harry and Olivia decide to add a new baby to create their own blended family? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.