Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I really really wanna go and see Harry on your but have no one to go with 😭😭😭
Go on your own. Don't miss out on life because you don't have someone to share things with.

It's better to do something on your own than not at all and live in regret for what you missed out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Scar14

VIP Member
Can we just accept that Larry is a topic that no one on this thread will see eye to eye on and just avoid the topic plz

Reactions: 15

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I don't dislike Harry's music, it's good, not my favourite, but it's good.

But am I alone in finding Harry tediously dull? I just don't the get appeal of him, his personality, his looks, his style or anything etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

jayne2240

VIP Member
Just been called all sorts of names by someone on twitter for replying to someone about how they think that louis cancelled is appearance somewhere because he's not ill but upset that he's found out freddie isn't his .I replied saying that he's actually upset because his so called fans don't think his baby is his and got loads of abuse
if that bairn isn’t his then it’s funny how Briana managed to find a man who is Louis’ doppelgänger to procreate with. Freddie is EXACTLY like Louis and the older he gets the more true that is. Wouldn’t you think by this point people would have grown up enough to stop spreading stupid shit about whether a man they don’t know is the father of a baby they don’t know?

Reactions: 14

Rosa34

Chatty Member
God the prices for Harry’s uk shows! 336 quid for pit tickets, that’s just downright greedy (as much as I love him) we’re in a cost of living crisis and people can barely afford to put food on the table. It’s very out of touch and a lack of self awareness In my opinion!

• Wow

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I don't think it is far-fetched to believe that Harry and Louis were romantically involved if you have seen the info out there and the way in which they were together. Why is that so hard to believe? I think it is more homophobic to think that there can be no possibility whatsoever that they were attracted to each other. It's naive to think that is an impossibility. Two pretty boys thrown together day in day out, realising they both really like each other and find each other attractive? Seems a fairly simple scenario to me.

What I do find odd is that whenever someone mentions the fact that they seemed to have been involved, and this is coming from fans, journos, people directly in the industry etc someone will immediately bring up fake babies etc. I don't see why a romantic involvement in their younger years means that A) They are still together now
B) Are exclusively gay
C) Can't have fathered a child with a woman via a fling.

A relationship/affair/dalliance with each other in their younger years does not preclude relationships with women later on down the track or even simultaneously. Louis could be very happy with Eleanor now and still have messed around with Harry back in the 1D days.

Many of us have had similar experiences. I don't think people should be so quick to assume EITHER way. Clearly Louis does not like to discuss that kind of thing and I can see why due to how he wants to project himself now, but you can't erase the past and there is all sorts of footage of them looking and acting and saying things that were way more than friendly.

The point being that NO ONE knows. No one knows if they did. No one knows if they didn't. Or rather they won't confirm it as some people swear blind that they did and some people swear blind that they didn't. It all works wonders for Harry's image though. He loves the "I don't have to label myself" shtick so it does him no harm at all.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I always feel a little bit sad for zayn cause the talent he has is unbelievable and he could be so much more if he wanted to be. But I understand he doesn’t and I will of course respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wodge887

5 rich overworked horny lads went around the world shagging willing women in every city, in the least surprising news ever.
But 2 of them were ina secret gay relationship that involved communication to their believers through bandanas dontcha know! 🙃😉

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
What's wrong with just listening to a song and that's it .I just listen to the songs because I like them why to people insist on doing a full analysis of each word on songs and making it seem like something else like there doing for louis song
People will find whatever meaning they need to fit their agenda, reminds me of this 🤣

CE6A55F7-A6AE-4CDE-942C-3595B33889BC.png

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
5 rich overworked horny lads went around the world shagging willing women in every city, in the least surprising news ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure the things people are attributing to Harry could just as easily, and more accurately be attributed to Louis' long time girlfriend Eleanor.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I think Louis was quite insecure in himself as a solo artist, so the idea of him going solo to him must have seemed so daunting which is sad, because his new song is brillant and the album is going to be fantastic I just know it! I’m sure they all had a sense of nervousness going solo but Louis bless him probably had the most anxiety surrounding it.

• Heart

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I often think of Robbie Williams when I think of Harry Styles. You just know that Harry will still be doing the 'whale' and running around in a sparkly jumpsuit with a tiara on when he is fifty-something, and getting out of breath after one too many attempted high kicks.

A little bit tubby and a little bit naff, but everyone goes "Awww Harry, do you remember when he used to be so cool", and all the younger generation will be like "What?! That fat embarrassing wanker. Eurgh, you lot seriously had dodgy taste".

Poor Robbie, he was such a hot cutie, it happens to us all....

When my daughter says "Do you think 1Direction will ever get back together?" I tell that it is a definite. Not if but when. Everyone gets back together when the fame starts to diminish and the price is right. Lets just hope they haven't gone too far into Dad Bod territory by then.

• Haha

Basic

VIP Member
It might be an unpopular opinion here but I do believe Harry will stand the test of time. He’ll have a long and successful career.