One Direction #4 You Know It’s Not The Same As It Was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not shocked the albums called faith in the future, he’s been teasing it for long enough. it’s awful for him :(

Reactions: 2
You can't leak things on Amazon. If it is on Amazon then it must have been planned. There are too many hoops to jump through to leak it.

Reactions: 5
Like all of the Harry stuff and old 1D stuff that was “leaked” a little while ago.

Reactions: 3
Yes if it was on Amazon it can't have been a leak.

I liked his last album generally. There are a few songs that I skip but there are some real catchy bangers too. Quite looking forward to hearing his new stuff.

Reactions: 4
You can't leak things on Amazon. If it is on Amazon then it must have been planned. There are too many hoops to jump through to leak it.
My friend is an independent artist and was given a form to fill in by amazon to upload his own music to it for sale.

Reactions: 3
Most leaks are planned. It is relatively easy to trace the source of unauthorized leaks. The way independent artists upload to Amazon does not apply to a signed artist. If you are saying that someone could have used the way that an independent artist can upload music to Amazon in order to upload LT's new album, that would not happen. You don't just send a form in with a major artist's new album on and then it is uploaded. That can obviously be traced. I have had long talks with a friend/colleague in the marketing department of a label about this. However, you don't have to believe/agree. Everyone believes what they want here regardless of what actually happens.

• Heart
Well from the three songs I have heard which are Lucky, The Way I Do and All Along, there are some very Harry/Louis lyrics in there. I mean you take it any way you want, but your brain does immediately go "Oh!"
They are very romantic and very specific. It is going to be very divisive yet again....

Just watched Niall's full audition. I agree with Simon. Niall thought he was better than he was. He was a big Bieber fan and it's obvious he watched the covers Justin did of those songs before he was famous. The way he sung them and changed the tempo was the same. I don't think they should have uploaded it because it's slightly embarrassing to watch. Niall has come far though. He has a good voice now and seems humble

Pretty sure the things people are attributing to Harry could just as easily, and more accurately be attributed to Louis' long time girlfriend Eleanor.

Reactions: 12
GUYS. ZAYN’S INSTAGRAM!!! He’s posted another 1D singing video… I’m hoping he’s now just reflecting and is grateful for the band rather than a midlife crisis, or he just likes singing and needs the views who knows

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.