One Direction #4 You Know It’s Not The Same As It Was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.. quick recap:
• Harry released Harry’s house which has done insanely well and is about to start his American tour and DWD and my policeman are set to come out in the next few months!
•Louis has just finished up tour and is set to release his record sometime this year/early next year
•Niall is still recording his album
• Liam is gone into rehab (apparently) we wish him a safe and healthy recovery ❤
• Zayn is still mia, looking after his beautiful daughter most of the time
•The 12 year anniversary came and went and it seems like they have forgotten it.
•Lottie is about to have her baby any day now!!
That’s all for now!
As you were..

Reactions: 6
In 2010/2011 does anyone remember when Harry/Louis allegedly had that fan account but it was named after Louis pet? Was that ever proven? 😂😂
All I remember were two Facebook accounts, Dusty Styles and Ted Tomlinson, that had their families and friends from home as friends and so people theorized it was Harry and Louis.

Is Liam really in rehab? I hope he’s getting the help he so desperately needs. I’ve always had a soft spot for Liam, he seems to have struggled post 1D more than the others, I’m not sure why. I wish him well ❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
All I remember were two Facebook accounts, Dusty Styles and Ted Tomlinson, that had their families and friends from home as friends and so people theorized it was Harry and Louis.
Gemma, Anne who both still use the same FB accounts follow it. As did Johannah, Lottie and Stan Lucas, Jonathan Harvey etc, which is why everyone said it was both of them as too many close friends and family followed it and they didn't let fans follow it, only ones that were proven to have met either H or L.

Reactions: 2
Gemma, Anne who both still use the same FB accounts follow it. As did Johannah, Lottie and Stan Lucas, Jonathan Harvey etc, which is why everyone said it was both of them as too many close friends and family followed it and they didn't let fans follow it, only ones that were proven to have met either H or L.
I'm sure Johannah had a lot of fan/fake roleplay accounts on her friends list

One of the ways a larrie was able to catfish Robin when he was alive was through a fake facebook account so it wouldn’t be surprising to me if their families fell for it/followed accounts in the early days.

Reactions: 4
One of the ways a larrie was able to catfish Robin when he was alive was through a fake facebook account so it wouldn’t be surprising to me if their families fell for it/followed accounts in the early days.
But I don’t think this was the case, I remember the Dusty and Ted accounts from as early as The X Factor/WMYB promo.

Reactions: 1
I remember a fan who must've been around 16 added zayns older cousin who was in her late 20s/early 30s. The fan got pictures from the cousins Facebook account and posted them on twitter. Zayns cousin then started sending death threats and fighting with other fans who defended the fan. 2010 was wild. Zayns family have always been loose canons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Johannah had a lot of fan/fake roleplay accounts on her friends list
She had people she'd met or who had met the family etc. You can still see her friends list if you have friends in common with her as the account was made a memorial one by Lottie.

Johannah was so nice. It's such a shame that she's gone :(
I don’t think a lot of the fandom realise actually how tough it is to lose a parent but always lose a parent in the spotlight. Not be able to grieve in peace. I remember the twins speaking out about how they didn’t like Jay being brought into certain things yet fan accounts still did/do. There’s no privacy and at the end of the day 99.9% of the fandom didn’t know Jay personally, idk some of the stuff people post on social media doesn’t sit right with me, almost seems intrusive. Likewise with Fizzy, a fan (who never met her) even got a tattoo in memory of her (her name I’m pretty sure)

edited because of a spelling mistake

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah I don't think it's right that people bring it up as if they knew her personally, especially when you don't want to be reminded, or if fans make it all about Louis

On the other hand, it's clear how supportive Jay was. She would always talk with fans and stick up for Louis when he got hate. I think in some ways it must've been nice for Louis and his family to see all the tweets where people discussed how lovely she was, because it showed that so many people were thinking of her

• Heart
I don’t think a lot of the fandom realise actually how tough it is to lose a parent but always lose a parent in the spotlight. Not be able to grieve in peace. I remember the twins speaking out about how they didn’t like Jay being brought into certain things yet fan accounts still did/do. There’s no privacy and at the end of the day 99.9% of the fandom didn’t know Jay personally, idk some of the stuff people post on social media doesn’t sit right with me, almost seems intrusive. Likewise with Fizzy, a fan (who never met her) even got a tattoo in memory of her (her name I’m pretty sure)

edited because of a spelling mistake
Some of the Fizzy accounts are awfully intrusive. I don’t think Mark minds them as he reposts fan accounts quite a lot, but it must upset the girls being constantly reminded that their sister is gone when they’re trying to enjoy their lives.

Reactions: 5
Johannah was so nice. It's such a shame that she's gone :(
It was an absolute tragedy. Her illness was so swift. She and her family must have felt terrified and helpless when they realised it was a terminal disease and not one that would respond to treatment.

Reactions: 3
So happy for Lottie! I’m not a big fan of that Lewis burton though I must say but as long as he’s good to her that’s all that matters! Lottie deserves all the happiness in the world after all that she’s been through (they all do)!

Perfect little baby! Congratulations to Lewis and Lottie. I bet Louis is chuffed to have a cousin for Freddie.

Reactions: 1
so all the details of lt2 (title, release date, cover, tracklist) have all been leaked on twitter, how upsetting for louis i bet he’s absolutely gutted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.