One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today I was in the local record shop and spotted this

I wanted it!! But the owner said he had it on hold for someone else :( He had to do a double take because he didn't think it was actually them lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So today I was in the local record shop and spotted this

I wanted it!! But the owner said he had it on hold for someone else :( He had to do a double take because he didn't think it was actually them lol
Omg how much was that going for?

Did Niall ever go ‘off the rails’? I work at a restaurant in London and was speaking to a manger and we got onto the topic of one direction and she mentioned how Niall had come a couple times (before I joined) and much she disliked him and I was really shocked. She said he was really rude, got really drunk and him and his friends caused a nuisance. They ended up getting asked to leave and weren’t allowed back. This would of been maybe 5ish years ago, so just after the Hiatus started. I knew a couple of them seemed to have issues so didn’t know if he had too. It kind of made me a little sad cause Niall always came across as the nice one. My manager is in her 40s and has no interest in 1D so it could of been more his friends and she just tarnished him but let’s just say she was very adement Niall would not be welcome.

Reactions: 1
Did Niall ever go ‘off the rails’? I work at a restaurant in London and was speaking to a manger and we got onto the topic of one direction and she mentioned how Niall had come a couple times (before I joined) and much she disliked him and I was really shocked. She said he was really rude, got really drunk and him and his friends caused a nuisance. They ended up getting asked to leave and weren’t allowed back. This would of been maybe 5ish years ago, so just after the Hiatus started. I knew a couple of them seemed to have issues so didn’t know if he had too. It kind of made me a little sad cause Niall always came across as the nice one. My manager is in her 40s and has no interest in 1D so it could of been more his friends and she just tarnished him but let’s just say she was very adement Niall would not be welcome.
I don't think Niall has ever gone "off the rails", but he wouldn't be the first guy, celeb or not, to be out with mates and get messy drunk and make a nuisance of himself etc.

I still think he seems like the nicest and most grounded of them all.

Reactions: 6
He might be nice sober but a prick when he's drunk like a lot of people are:cautious::cautious:

Reactions: 3
I don't think Niall has ever gone "off the rails", but he wouldn't be the first guy, celeb or not, to be out with mates and get messy drunk and make a nuisance of himself etc.

Yeah I’d probably second this. You rarely hear of him being a pest or spotted stumbling home at 5am totally out of it etc.
The odd occasion of being a bit drunk and loud is probably fairly normal for a young lad with his mates.

Reactions: 2

I totally get that, and I’m not gonna judge him off that, I’m sure he is lovely.

I work in quite a high end restaurant, we don’t get people getting ‘messy drunk’ and no one really causes a nuisance because you’re paying stupid prices and you get kicked out the slightest issue.
How it sounded to me was they all thought they were untouchable because of who he was, so drank a little too much and in the process ruining other customers nights and upsetting staff.
If he was in a pub/bar there probably wouldn’t of been an issue (except rudeness) but it just came across as a little arrogant. We get quite a few well know people in but their friends always seem bigger pricks than the actual people we know so it wouldn’t surprise me if it was more of his friends but who knows.

Yeah I’d probably second this. You rarely hear of him being a pest or spotted stumbling home at 5am totally out of it etc.
The odd occasion of being a bit drunk and loud is probably fairly normal for a young lad with his mates.
This was why I was quite shocked cause I’d never heard of him being a pest so deffo think it’s not a common accurance. Like I said his behaviour in a pub would probably be less frowned upon but in this incident it was.

I think like the others have said it is probably the drink and your friends being rowdy etc. I haven't heard anything about him being a dick. In fact, you only ever hear people say he is the nicest of nice guys. Everyone acts like an arse sometimes though and I certainly did in my 20s on nights out.

I know this isn’t her thread but what the duck happened to Lou Teasdale?! She went from normal hairdressing indie girl to wannabe Yacht girl. I haven’t checked in on what she’s up to for a while and I’m shocked.

I know this isn’t her thread but what the duck happened to Lou Teasdale?! She went from normal hairdressing indie girl to wannabe Yacht girl. I haven’t checked in on what she’s up to for a while and I’m shocked.
When I saw her face for the first time in a long time I thought she’d been in a 🔥

I like her brown hair but the face? She looks so different than 2015 era. Her and Lottie both

i couldn't even recognise lottie lol she looks like a completely different person. didn't lou have a kid?

Can’t believe how different Lou and lottie look! Lotties face shape looks totally different,no idea what surgery/fillers so that but jeez. Lou just always looks dirty to me,doesn’t matter what colour her hair is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.