One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never liked Liam. Hate the fact half my family are from the same place as him, my cousin went to school with him too, same year group, doesn't have a strong opinion either from stories he's told in the past. I find him so cringe and any time I've heard him have an interview on Radio 1 I always find myself thinking, "God, will you just shut up?!" because he tries so hard.

Harry and Niall on the other hand... love those two. Harry's style and music is right up my street and I just think Niall is a genuinely cool guy. I like Zayn's music too tbh but with him being such a private person don't have much of an opinion.
how in the world u think liam is a try hard and not harry?

from interviews and stuff i'd say lilo keep in touch the most. and harry the least with each of the other boys. of course we don't know what goes on behind the scenes but niall, liam and louis are still close.
harry wasn't close with anyone since 2012. he was flying on different plane and the others were all together

• Sad
Reactions: 2
the 'no stunts, louis isn't a dad' larries are coming for me on twitter 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shaded him wearing Gucci clothes, said that his own album would be more than 10 tracks to get “value for money” just after Harry released his first album with 10 tracks, said he didn’t understand why Harry tries to portray himself as wild, crazy etc using drugs when some people just “are” (aka him), said that Harry would never struggle finding producers to work with (which is true, but said it in the context to portray himself as an underdog) etc.

I will always have respect for Louis and what pain he has gone through, it’s truly unimaginable to have to go through that within such a short period of time. Saying that, he’s always been rude towards professionals he’s worked with and has made racist comments before so I don’t particularly like him as a person. His friends have also apparently made homophobic comments about Harry before and still use the f slur.
You took a whole bunch of quotes severely out of context and twisted them to make them sound like shade, when within their actual context they were nothing of the sort.
I could list people I know who have interviewed and worked with Louis professionally who say the exact opposite of you, and would in fact say all the negative things you've said about Louis, match encounters they've had with Liam.

Stated that louis is a father and has in fact had sex with women which obviously frightens them 💜
Heaven forbid those poor people realise that other sexualities other than gay exist. Because in their heads only gay exists....

Reactions: 4
Louis can rock a lot of hair cuts. He looked like a Versace model with this one below. However the weird swept over thing is really off-putting. It is a weird emo kid look which is never attractive. With cheekbones like his, I would do the peaky blinders, ruffled short look or quiff again. He is a bit of a dish.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Louis can rock a lot of hair cuts. He looked like a Versace model with this one below. However the weird swept over thing is really off-putting. It is a weird emo kid look which is never attractive. With cheekbones like his, I would do the peaky blinders, ruffled short look or quiff again. He is a bit of a dish.
Love this hair. I'd ride the life out of Louis. Bet he would be a right good shag. And then great for cuddles after and also great the next morning for bacon sarnies for breakfast. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
haha you've got the whole thing planned out! I do like a northern accent too so he has that going in his favour as well.

Reactions: 2
I do think Louis and Harry had a thing though. However brief it may have been. The video evidence is pretty compelling. No reason why a couple of cute lads wouldn't/shouldn't be shagging each other and they certainly seemed not to be able to keep their hands and eyes off each other. I think it is a bit tiresome trying to constantly link them together in 2021 though. When was the last time they were photographed in a room together? Either they just do not see each other these days or they go to great lengths not to be photographed together. I think Olivia is a PR stunt though. I just do not get why they are photographed together all the time when he was not photographed with Camille Rowe more than a couple of times in a year long relationship. It seems contrived. Why do these pop stars and actors go to such lengths? For a supposed womaniser though, Harry has not really had many defininite relationships with women. Lots of supposed ones but not much evidence of actual relationships. Who is he writing all those songs about then? Certainly not the 2 or 3 month relationships. My money is still on him coming out at some point.

Reactions: 8
i think it's perfectly fine to talk about larry in this thread - it is a part of 1d after all. people are allowed to believe whatever they want, and sometimes larries get shut down unfairly for even speaking about it. as long as you're not harassing anyone i don't see anything wrong with talking about it respectfully.

at the end of the day, if you don't like the topic you can just ignore it or start a new topic! just my 2 cents on this.

I do think Louis and Harry had a thing though. However brief it may have been. The video evidence is pretty compelling. No reason why a couple of cute lads wouldn't/shouldn't be shagging each other and they certainly seemed not to be able to keep their hands and eyes off each other. I think it is a bit tiresome trying to constantly link them together in 2021 though. When was the last time they were photographed in a room together? Either they just do not see each other these days or they go to great lengths not to be photographed together. I think Olivia is a PR stunt though. I just do not get why they are photographed together all the time when he was not photographed with Camille Rowe more than a couple of times in a year long relationship. It seems contrived. Why do these pop stars and actors go to such lengths? For a supposed womaniser though, Harry has not really had many defininite relationships with women. Lots of supposed ones but not much evidence of actual relationships. Who is he writing all those songs about then? Certainly not the 2 or 3 month relationships. My money is still on him coming out at some point.
If Olivia and Harry were a PR stunt, they would've had a lot more pictures and attention that they have now. The past 6 months have been grainy posts from stalkers around London following him and fans in Italy filming behind them which he told them to stop doing. Not much of a PR stunt if all you're getting is low quality pictures of them walking, that only stays inside a small group of fans and not the media. I hate when people say Harry 'is still coming out at some point' because he already has lol. He said he doesn't label his sexuality and he's sung about his attraction to men, bisexuality and muti-gender attraction exists. Just because he's had relationships with women doesn't mean he's not non-labelling and being non-labelling, singing about your attraction to other people is enough of a 'coming out' if that's what he wants. People aren't entitled to anything other that what he says about his own sexuality lol.

Reactions: 6
People get so defensive about Harry. That is another thing that I don't get. It is very 'you don't understand him, you don't understand his sexuality, don't label him and misunderstand him' as though he is some kind of rainbow sexual unicorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
pics of harry and olivia on a boat 🤪 he loves his yachts huh
He looks so uncomfortable. The kiss looks ridiculous.

I personally think he's been screaming from the rooftops for years, but hasn't outright said what his preference is, because he's being moulded into a superstar and he can't possibly be anything but straight, as it would limit his appeal according to all the old boys running the entertainment industry. Homosexuality is still illegal in many places and it will affect his popularity/earning power. I think he'll eventually come out, probably not until he hits middle age.

Reactions: 1
The pics do look PR-ish to me but Harry does like girls lmao what about Camille?? He just doesnt want to label himself and you all need to stop expecting him to change his views just to appease your curiosity!!

The pics do look PR-ish to me but Harry does like girls lmao what about Camille?? He just doesnt want to label himself and you all need to stop expecting him to change his views just to appease your curiosity!!
That is not what is being said. What is being said is a lot of people think he is hiding being gay. Hanging out with models and actresses but acually into guys. There is a difference between not labelling yourself and being too scared or not being allowed to come out because it ruins the business model.

I honestly think he just likes both, he seems pretty relaxed about the whole sexuality thing. He likes who he likes, male or female.

I think he genuinely loved Camille. And we never saw them together - very rare over the couple of years they were together.

Yet he’s been dating this bird a couple of months and pap pic central. Like Niall once said if you don’t want to get papped - you don’t have to get papped. Harry has said he likes a private life so I dunno I feel a lot is staged here. I 1000% think that they may be seeing each other but it’s actually pretty casual and that this is all just for film attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.