One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Going to a high profile England match in Rome together? Bit odd if you like to go under the radar with your relationships.

I think Camille was the real deal too. Think he has had to be hush hush about his same sex relationships though

Anyway. In other news, just saw this on Twitter. Think he looks rather fit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I do think Harry likes boys as much as he likes girls but sometimes it's feels like fans would love him more if he only liked boys and girls where only to disguise his sexuality.

Ngl but the Olivia thing is so weird because we know that Harry can hide his gf/bf from paparazzi if he wants to but suddenly he has all those photos with her

Reactions: 2
I mean I can't really see the world caving in for Harry if he were to be gay (it would be headline news for a couple of days and then the world would get bored when they realise he isn't suddenly going to be less private). He is already experimental enough with his fashion to turn the homophobes/'men should be manly' mob away and the rest of them will duck off when they see him kissing a man in My Policeman. And half of his fanbase are already convinced he's married to Louis anyway (though who knows how they'd behave if Harry or Louis were to step out with a random boyfriend one day). I don't think anybody at this point believes he's straight and thats enough for him to not have to state the ins and outs of his sexuality. Harry was friends with Jeff and then hired him - why would he hire someone who was going to forcefully closet him as the Larry narrative presumes. As for Louis, he isn't a big enough solo artist for any management to invest that much money into closetting. A minority would bat an eyelid if Louis came out. Harry is obviously an unlabelled sexuality that has an attraction to both men and women - I can't see him being gay. I think its his choice to not label that sexuality yet or at all, and I don't think he's being forced to only date women. Pretty much all of his relationships have been under the radar excluding Olivia so he could well have had private relationships with men that he managed to keep out of the public eye like he pretty much did with Camille. Closetting must be traumatic so I hope for their sake that everything Harry and Louis do is down to their personal choice.

There was a lot of suspicion he had a relationship with a hockey(?) player called Xander, if anyone remembers it...the evidence was quite convincing

I always think the sure fire way to know if something is a PR stunt is to ask. Are there any yacht photos? Sure enough there are with Harry and Olivia. Yacht photos = PR to me.

If you can't get to a yacht then sitting outside a cafe or bar at a table. No one sits outside if they want to keep their relationship on the down-low.

Most people gobble up gossip and don't question it.

There was a lot of suspicion he had a relationship with a hockey(?) player called Xander, if anyone remembers it...the evidence was quite convincing
Have not heard about that. Spill the tea...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that the guy who was bullied off social media because it didn't fit the closetting narrative?

In terms of Larry. I get why people would want them to be together but I don't think they are.

I do think that they shagged in the past thoiugh, in fact I would put large amounts of money on them having been in some sort of relationship.

They probably broke up like so many couples and then that was that and they couldn't be around each other anymore.

This is a couple of years old so not sure how it stands these days - long post so under the spoiler
Omg had no idea it went on that long. What's the theory on it overlapping with when he was with Camille? Also does Jeff remind anyone else of Barry from Friends?

This is a couple of years old so not sure how it stands these days - long post so under the spoiler
Thanks. I just read all of it!
Well I never. I had literally not heard of Xander. Well there you go then.

How did Harry meet Jeff? Why did they become friends?

Also that timeline means that they could have been together for about 4 years? Or more. Gosh

Thanks. I just read all of it!
Well I never. I had literally not heard of Xander. Well there you go then.

How did Harry meet Jeff? Why did they become friends?

Also that timeline means that they could have been together for about 4 years? Or more. Gosh
They probably just met through the industry. The Azoff family are big in the music world (I think Jeff's dad is the most powerful man in the music industry) and I think celebrities Harry was close with in his 1D days were connected to the Azoffs through being rich lol (the Jenners etc). Harry conjured up this friendship with Jeff for a few years before he left Modest to have Jeff as his manager which is why I don't think he's forcefully being closetted by his friend.

No I can't imagine he is being told by Jeff not to have gay relationships. Harry has always been pretty private about his relationships so regardless of male or female he doesn't discuss them. Most of the photos taken of him with significant others are fans on their mobile phones. He has hardly ever been papped with another person - maybe just Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift and Olivia? Those relationships have always seemed a bit suspect to me. I bet after Don't Worry Darling comes out and all the publicity dies down there will be no more Harry and Olivia.

Reactions: 4
Omg had no idea it went on that long. What's the theory on it overlapping with when he was with Camille? Also does Jeff remind anyone else of Barry from Friends?
I think that post covers his 1st solo album/tour, so thats 2017 ish, then Fine Line was released late 2019, so the Camille thing was inbetween there...so there may have been some overlap, but there could be none at all. There's some photos of them hanging out early 2020, but that's all I could find for now.

I know we don't know him personally but I really have no clue why Harry dated Kendall, Taylor, Olivia...I don't know I feel like they aren't compatible with what I've seen of his personality at all

No I can't imagine he is being told by Jeff not to have gay relationships. Harry has always been pretty private about his relationships so regardless of male or female he doesn't discuss them. Most of the photos taken of him with significant others are fans on their mobile phones. He has hardly ever been papped with another person - maybe just Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift and Olivia? Those relationships have always seemed a bit suspect to me. I bet after Don't Worry Darling comes out and all the publicity dies down there will be no more Harry and Olivia.
Thats what I find so weird. Taylor and Kendall are huge celebs yet were barely papped with Harry. Shows you can be in an extremely high profile relationship and have somewhat of a private life. Most of the pics of those couples were either leaked off family phones or taken by random fans. The H&O relationship saga is kind of killing the hype for DWD and I think Harry is smart enough to know that him being in a relationship would only be bad publicity if it was a stunt (crazy fans hate every woman he's associated with) which is one of the reasons I think they're genuinely together and not being used as a promo technique. But the sheer number of papped pics confuses me so much because I don't think they're staged but I just don't know why there's so many of them when Harry never gets papped.

I think that post covers his 1st solo album/tour, so thats 2017 ish, then Fine Line was released late 2019, so the Camille thing was inbetween there...so there may have been some overlap, but there could be none at all. There's some photos of them hanging out early 2020, but that's all I could find for now.

I know we don't know him personally but I really have no clue why Harry dated Kendall, Taylor, Olivia...I don't know I feel like they aren't compatible with what I've seen of his personality at all
I think him and Taylor would've been able to relate to each other a lot in 2012 with them both being huge and idk Olivia seems his type looks wise (she has quite a similar structure to Camille) and seems to stand for a lot of the same things Harry stands for in regards to womens, LGBTQ+ rights etc. He must think a lot of her because he'll have to build a relationship with her kids too. I'm with you for Kendall though. Don't think anyone who's met her in public has had good things to say about her. She seems devoid of a personality but their chemistry when Harry hosted James Corden's show was undeniable. I think she was really into him at the met gala too.

Last edited:
has anyone seen the thread rebecca ferguson is posting on twitter? i dread to think what the boys what through in their x factor/simon cowell times

I don't know what it is but I don't think Olivia is a real relationship.

Yes, Rebecca is on a mission right now. Hasn't she produced a documentary? I am sure I have seen her mention something about "the truth will be revealed"

Also I have also always wondered what Harry would see in Kendall. She and her family are something of a cliche and it always surprised me that he would get involved when he has his pick of the bunch. Which always made me think he wasn't properly involved with her at all and it was just a convenience thing. A sort of, 'look I am with this high profile babe, I must be straight' kind of situation.

God I had no idea xander was still around! I didn’t realise he’s actually quite good looking too! Hmmmm

Could Xander have been around so much due to a working relationship? Harry seems to insert himself into other families with relative (pardon the pun) ease. No idea if they were ever a couple, but it's much more believable than any female he's been linked to.

I don't think every fan that thinks Harry is gay is desperate for him to be so, I just think he is. No big deal if he turns out not to be.

I have a hard time with people who don't put any of the responsibility on Harry for his part in publicly 'dating' women, like he's some poor incapable creature with no say in his own career. He has been in the industry for more than a decade now, I doubt very much he is forcibly closeted anymore. I'm sure he once was, but now he's just playing the game. If you want to reach stratospheric heights in the entertainment industry as a front man, you have to adhere to some rules. In my opinion, he's fairly 'out' in his own environment, his live shows, but he publicly stays quiet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.