One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you elaborate on this for me? when did she wear traditional clothing and what is the dog leash comment?
I’d like some clarification too, I haven’t got a clue about any of this 🤷‍♀️
She dressed in traditional Hindu clothes and referred to the necklace the bride wears as a ‘dog leash’ and used the dog filter on Snapchat.

If you Google one of them stupid ‘Elenor being problematic’ threads on twitter they explain it abit more in detail.

This is one of the things which shows that these ‘fans’ don’t really care about it and do research on as they use ‘Indian’ and ‘Hindu’ interchangeably.

what is harry's digital blackfishing?
1EE2468E-E74F-4A55-886C-EF95509B5313.jpeg

I think that person is referring to this, when he quoted Pixie using an app by Snoop Dogg (I think?) with stickers etc on her pictures in 2012. It's up to POC how they feel about it, I'm not going to police if people take issue with it or not. There is a culture within the wider 1d fandom (although that fandom not being much of a thing anymore) of ignoring racism like what Zayn faced from the media and fans, Louis saying the n word etc.

wQjow92.jpg

Reactions: 1
She dressed in traditional Hindu clothes and referred to the necklace the bride wears as a ‘dog leash’ and used the dog filter on Snapchat.

If you Google one of them stupid ‘Elenor being problematic’ threads on twitter they explain it abit more in detail.

This is one of the things which shows that these ‘fans’ don’t really care about it and do research on as they use ‘Indian’ and ‘Hindu’ interchangeably.

View attachment 1092254
i do actually think what eleanor did is problematic after seeing the photos and the video. india has the largest hindu population in the world by far the majority of hindus are indian so yes it is language that isn't racially sensitive at all. if she was actually going to a wedding, i don't think it would be problematic in the slightest to wear indian attire but to do so for the weird mock hindu wedding is odd where they are playing at being a hindu groom and bride and to then insult a ceremonial part of the wedding does seem pretty racist. there are lots of things on that list that i do agree with but this isn't one of them.

Reactions: 4
i do actually think what eleanor did is problematic after seeing the photos and the video. india has the largest hindu population in the world by far the majority of hindus are indian so yes it is language that isn't racially sensitive at all. if she was actually going to a wedding, i don't think it would be problematic in the slightest to wear indian attire but to do so for the weird mock hindu wedding is odd where they are playing at being a hindu groom and bride and to then insult a ceremonial part of the wedding does seem pretty racist. there are lots of things on that list that i do agree with but this isn't one of them.
If you read back I don’t excuse it, that’s one of the reasons why I don’t like her :) I even explicitly state that, I don’t excuse anything problematic the girls have done, I was pointing out the double standards. Racism should never be excused, and in regards to the Hindu/Indian comment, my grandfather was Christian Indian, my best friend Sikh Indian, it’s disrespectful to interchange to the two as not all Hindus are Indian and not all Indians and Hindu.

Basically if you only care about the racism of one individual and ignore the racism from your fav, you don’t care about racism at all, you just want an excuse hate on someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Zayns sisters and mums lip fillers are out of control. They look unrecognisable in older pictures. Especially waliyha

Zayns sisters and mums lip fillers are out of control. They look unrecognisable in older pictures. Especially waliyha
Wow I’ve just gone onto Waliyhas Instagram, her lips are huge, when you compare how she looks like to the story of my life video, she looks so different.

Screenshot_20220301-171630.png

The video safaa posted to her Instagram story of her taking an asda trolley home because she can't be bothered waiting for a taxi tells you everything you need to know about zayns family

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe thats why the got those huge lips, so the punches of the people they have wronged just bounce back 👄🤛🏼

View attachment 1096152

The video safaa posted to her Instagram story of her taking an asda trolley home because she can't be bothered waiting for a taxi tells you everything you need to know about zayns family
That’s so trashy 😅 also, isn’t 20 mins pretty decent for a taxi? I’d happily take that. I usually get quoted an hour atm or told they can’t get one to me, COVID and WFH has made a lot of taxi drivers pack it in! 😬

Reactions: 3
Poor Zayn. On one hand he has the Hadid family and all that entails, on the other he has his sisters who are an embarrassment to themselves and to him. I bet he wishes he could take his baby daughter and go live in peace for a few years, with no social media, no paparazzi, no cameras and no journalists. I really feel bad for him.

Reactions: 6
I definitely feel that Zayn has turned out the way he has (not embarrassing and knowing how to present himself) because he's been away from his family and was in a more professional setting where he had to act a certain way or say certain things...whereas his sisters have benefited from his fame but don't have any "rules" to follow. They don't care about how they might look because in their eyes they are "millionaire Zayn Malik's family". Waliyha and Safaa think they are untouchable

Reactions: 5
And Zayn (allegedly) pushes his girlfriends mother. They all sound like they’ve been dragged up.

In Louis news, people throw nuggets at him on stage and he tells them to stop. They don’t so the fans go into meltdown online and want the thrower of said nuggets maimed and killed. ;) It’s all very OTT. Still very rude behaviour though. Who goes to any concert and throws food at the act? Even if it’s bad, you simply walk out.

And Zayn (allegedly) pushes his girlfriends mother. They all sound like they’ve been dragged up.

In Louis news, people throw nuggets at him on stage and he tells them to stop. They don’t so the fans go into meltdown online and want the thrower of said nuggets maimed and killed. ;) It’s all very OTT. Still very rude behaviour though. Who goes to any concert and throws food at the act? Even if it’s bad, you simply walk out.
True.. although wouldn't say allegedly when he pleaded guilty

That sucks for Louis. Why do people like that even bother going if they are going to throw things

I feel for Zayn but he’s definitely the one in the wrong in the recent situations. He seems like he needs help and I really hope he gets it, for not just his sake, Khais sake too. I’m not gonna excuse what he did to Yolanda at all, I will say the environment he grew up in, and lack of support may explain some of his actions. But for me if my partner assaulted my mother and spoke to me the way he did (I don’t think people realised Gigi dropped out of a PFW show when it happened which is unheard of for her and was allegedly really upset) I wouldn’t want my child around them (alone atleast) until I knew it was safe. I totally get why Gigi bought Khai along with her this fashion month around, trusting the two people who had an altercation to look after your daughter for two weeks (whether it be your child’s dad and your mother) must be hard.

Doesn’t this kind of go back to the conversation on here a little while ago about how 1D would eat food given to them while on stage. Is that what these people are trying to do?

It really is awful behaviour.

Doesn’t this kind of go back to the conversation on here a little while ago about how 1D would eat food given to them while on stage. Is that what these people are trying to do?

It really is awful behaviour.
I have no idea what they are trying to achieve, his attention and a laugh? Someone threw a nugget a few shows back and it bounced off his head. It was quite funny due to his reaction. He picked it up, told them to have their bleeping nugget back, he wasn’t hungry and lobbed it back into the audience. It’s an American audience so I don’t think they can read him like a British or European audience might when he tells them to stop. We’ll see what the audiences are like once the tour moves over there, assuming we don’t end up in WW3 first. Covid stopped his tour in its tracks first time around. What could possibly be next?! I think they see that Harry interacts with fans when they throw flags and other things on stage but Louis has never appeared to enjoy that even during 1D days.

I have no idea what they are trying to achieve, his attention and a laugh? Someone threw a nugget a few shows back and it bounced off his head. It was quite funny due to his reaction. He picked it up, told them to have their bleeping nugget back, he wasn’t hungry and lobbed it back into the audience. It’s an American audience so I don’t think they can read him like a British or European audience might when he tells them to stop. We’ll see what the audiences are like once the tour moves over there, assuming we don’t end up in WW3 first. Covid stopped his tour in its tracks first time around. What could possibly be next?! I think they see that Harry interacts with fans when they throw flags and other things on stage but Louis has never appeared to enjoy that even during 1D days.
I don’t think it’s much of an American specific thing, they’re adults and should know when someone tells you to stop, you stop. It’s more indicative of Louis’ fandom as a whole imo and the culture surrounding Larry/Louis in particular. They’ve ignored him for years when he’s talked about Freddie being his son and asking them to stop harassing his loved ones, loving Eleanor, talking about his life, denying their theories etc so is it really that surprising when they ignore him even when he’s telling them to stop throwing food at him?

Reactions: 6
I definitely feel that Zayn has turned out the way he has (not embarrassing and knowing how to present himself) because he's been away from his family and was in a more professional setting where he had to act a certain way or say certain things...whereas his sisters have benefited from his fame but don't have any "rules" to follow. They don't care about how they might look because in their eyes they are "millionaire Zayn Malik's family". Waliyha and Safaa think they are untouchable
Sooner or later they’ll realise they’re not untouchable especially when Zayn stops bankrolling them. His money won’t last forever.

Reactions: 2

At a gig the other week a fan threw a whiskey bottle.... their logic? They wanted to do a shot with him.... I mean his fandom are a whole different breed of people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.