One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same reason Liams haven’t. L+G travelled with the lads, got a good social media platform from it and subsequent jobs, moved to London and working while not really rocking the boat or causing drama.
Also not starting beef with everyone in their home town 👀

Also both Waliyha and Doniya got opportunities with the Gigi x Maybelline collection and Zayn bought them a salon in 2017. Safaa a house in 2019.

Reactions: 2
What happened with Niall and his Brother / what was his brother doing ? x
The short version...Niall pretty much disowned him. Greg sold coins of his son and he would talk about Niall as if they're on good terms but every now and then he'd have a breakdown on twitter. There were times fans were concerned he was depressed/suicidal. He was also caught messaging a fan inappropriately despite being married

What happened with Niall and his Brother / what was his brother doing ? x
He very publicly talked about how he felt abandoned by Niall on twitter since he became famous and generally seemed to blame a lot of his mental health issues on being related to him/having to be compared to him. I don’t think they speak or are in contact anymore, it’s very sad.

It must be very difficult to have a sibling become that famous so quickly tbh. I always think about what Gemma said in that piece she wrote for Harry’s issue of Another Man where their memories together became part of his origin story/stories to use as soundbites and weren’t completely theirs anymore. Some of them have definitely lucked out with the association to them though.

Reactions: 4
Harry and Gemma definitely come across as the most stable and grounded. Parental guidance will have a lot to do with that.

The Malik siblings sound like a nightmare and not very intelligent.

Poor Niall.

I know nothing of the Payne sisters so they must have kept their heads down which is a good thing.

The Tomlinson sisters were let loose on social media way too young in my opinion. They always say their mother was their best friend but I've always thought the adults in the family allowed them to be too exposed. Having said that I don't believe you should put your kids on social media at all. Why would you open them up to so much negativity so young? I just don't get it. Louis seems very grounded and decent.

Speaking of Louis, his shows are going so well in the US. Someone chucked a McNugget at the stage the other night. It hit him on the head and bounced right off. I don't think people should be throwing things like that on stage, but it was really funny. He told them to "stop throwing bleeping nuggets on stage, I'm not hungry". :ROFLMAO: He genuinely seems surprised and thoroughly touched by the support of his fans. I've got a bit of a soft spot for him because he has such a positive energy especially considering all that he has been through.

Reactions: 11
I think Gemma turned out alright because she was older and out of the sort of environment where people would’ve cared of you were the sister of someone famous. Sure she’s probably benefitted from him being him but she never strikes me as fake hungry. She keeps her head down for the most part.

This probably seems quite classist but I think Gem
Probably also benefits from the upbringing she had in a more upmarket part of the country. Doncaster and Bradford are a bit run down and deprived in certain areas.

Reactions: 7
I think Gemma turned out alright because she was older and out of the sort of environment where people would’ve cared of you were the sister of someone famous. Sure she’s probably benefitted from him being him but she never strikes me as fake hungry. She keeps her head down for the most part.

This probably seems quite classist but I think Gem
Probably also benefits from the upbringing she had in a more upmarket part of the country. Doncaster and Bradford are a bit run down and deprived in certain areas.
Louis grew up in one of the nicer area’s of Doncaster

Reactions: 1
I got the impression that Louis’ family were relatively well off/middle class. I don’t know why.

I’m pretty sure that Louis grew up in a decent area in Doncaster, but not one of the best. When his mum met Dan they moved to a good area.
I wouldn’t say that their family was well off before Louis got famous though, his mum was a midwife so didnt get the best wage and I’m sure all the girls shared a bedroom at that point

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure that Louis grew up in a decent area in Doncaster, but not one of the best. When his mum met Dan they moved to a good area.
I wouldn’t say that their family was well off before Louis got famous though, his mum was a midwife so didnt get the best wage and I’m sure all the girls shared a bedroom at that point
when dan and jay got together they moved about a short journey away from me, i shared a bus ride with felicite and the twins before. very very nice area! they’re now on the outskirts

• Heart
A guy i went on a couple dates with went to the same primary school as Harry, (as in he was infants when Harry was in juniors so they didn’t know each other and I only know they went to the same school as my god mother introduced us as he is her nephew and she mentioned it) and it was a very nice area he grew up in. I have friends in Doncaster (the nice areas too) and it isn’t Comparable at all.

Reactions: 1
Zayns family didn't grow up in a good part of Bradford, and although Zayn has bought them a house in a better area, they still hang out with their school friends from the rougher part. Those kind of people encourage all the drama, so the Malik's don't have a good reputation around there

Did something happen between Lottie and Lou Teasdale? Last I heard they were business partners or something but Lou didn’t publicly congratulate Lottie on the pregnancy which seems a bit unusual. I know Lou was best friends with Caroline Flack and her ex is now with Lottie but I thought they were still on good terms?

i cant believe how much lottie's face has changed, she's completely unrecognisable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did something happen between Lottie and Lou Teasdale? Last I heard they were business partners or something but Lou didn’t publicly congratulate Lottie on the pregnancy which seems a bit unusual. I know Lou was best friends with Caroline Flack and her ex is now with Lottie but I thought they were still on good terms?
I know they fell out when lottie and Lewis first started talking, then made friends again. I wonder if they fell out again once Lou found out Lottie was pregnant

Rumour has it that Lou tried it on with Lewis prior to him getting with Lottie. How true that is I don’t know.

Rumour has it that Lou tried it on with Lewis prior to him getting with Lottie. How true that is I don’t know.
Judging by how Lou's ex's look I doubt it. Plus we all know Lewis has duck all money, a financially dependent man isn't what she would want. Who would buy her stuff and help fund the lifestyle she's made for herself?

I know she was close to Lewis she was obviously best mates wirh Caroline, not sure if she would try it on though... however who knows in that world of people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.