One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Lottie!! She still seems so young to me though. Wish it wasn’t with that idiot though.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t she with Caroline Flacks ex that beat her up & generally caused a tit storm of issues before she killed herself? And isn’t she friends with people who were also good mates with Caroline?! Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven’t there been articles before about them having big public arguments? Obviously all couples argue to some extent and could be untrue, I just get massive bad vibes from him. Good luck to them though.

I wonder if Caroline Flack's mum will say anything? She was pretty nasty about Lottie when she first started dating Lewis. Now they are having a child together, she may see it as a further betrayal.

Lovely news, nevertheless, I hope she has a happy, healthy pregnancy.

I wonder if Caroline Flack's mum will say anything? She was pretty nasty about Lottie when she first started dating Lewis. Now they are having a child together, she may see it as a further betrayal.

Lovely news, nevertheless, I hope she has a happy, healthy pregnancy.
why was she nasty about lottie? does she not like lewis or does she not like that lewis has moved on?

Reactions: 1
Ah. Whilst Caroline's death was tragic, it isn't fair to say that Lewis killed her.
Exactly. The person responsible for Caroline's death was Caroline. I appreciate her mum is grieving and always will be, but if Caroline hadn't taken her own life, Lewis would have moved on regardless. Lottie and Lewis apparently bonded over their shared grief. Caroline's mum is being really nasty about a man her daughter assaulted.

On another note entirely, is Lottie's full name Charlotte? The only Lottie I know irl is Charlotte.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. The person responsible for Caroline's death was Caroline. I appreciate her mum is grieving and always will be, but if Caroline hadn't taken her own life, Lewis would have moved on regardless. Lottie and Lewis apparently bonded over their shared grief. Caroline's mum is being really nasty about a man her daughter assaulted.

On another note entirely, is Lottie's full name Charlotte? The only Lottie I know irl is Charlotte.
In the documentary Caroline’s family said her death would always be due to her mental health. She always had bad problems and had a history of self harm. And yes, Lottie is a Charlotte

In the documentary Caroline’s family said her death would always be due to her mental health. She always had bad problems and had a history of self harm. And yes, Lottie is a Charlotte
Caroline wasn’t well at all, but she still assaulted Lewis. She couldn’t face the shame and her mum needs to stop blaming him for her daughter’s tragic demise.

I don’t know enough about Lewis and Lottie to have a valid opinion but a baby is always something to celebrate.

I would never pose in my undies showing my bump though - I looked like a hippopotamus when I was pregnant 😂😂😂 Lottie looks lovely.

I do wonder how far along she is, she told one of her sisters Christmas Eve and apprently she was the only one of the family to know. Bit of a kick in the teeth to the other family members lol

I do wonder how far along she is, she told one of her sisters Christmas Eve and apprently she was the only one of the family to know. Bit of a kick in the teeth to the other family members lol
She looks about 20 - 24 weeks to me? Maybe a bit more? Perhaps she didn't want to tell everyone else until her scan - a lot of people don't. I could never keep my big mouth shut and everyone knew I was pregnant within minutes of me getting a positive result :D :D It made for looooooong pregnancies!

My friends best mate told her she was pregnant before she'd even told her family and she's close to her family. Doesn't mean she didn't tell the rest of the family just means she told Phoebe first.... and as Phoebe said it was her and Lottie in the house everyone else was out. So clearly she was bursting to tell someone, and phoebe just happened to be that someone.

She looks about 20 - 24 weeks to me? Maybe a bit more? Perhaps she didn't want to tell everyone else until her scan - a lot of people don't. I could never keep my big mouth shut and everyone knew I was pregnant within minutes of me getting a positive result :D :D It made for looooooong pregnancies!
You are like my cousin did the same, they are now pregnant with their 4th....and yep it's always long lol

• Haha
My friends best mate told her she was pregnant before she'd even told her family and she's close to her family. Doesn't mean she didn't tell the rest of the family just means she told Phoebe first.... and as Phoebe said it was her and Lottie in the house everyone else was out. So clearly she was bursting to tell someone, and phoebe just happened to be that someone.
From this pic I gathered that she didn’t tell anyone until after Christmas Eve (ie after Christmas). I didn’t see the thing about everyone else being out when she told Phoebe, especially as they all spent all day together and phoebes boyfriend was round…. I get that it was Louis birthday so she might of not wanted to upstage that so maybe that’s why she told Phoebe and then told the others after that day but idk, like her Nan or Louis I would get
A02B0365-BB8B-4C0D-8A75-5BDDA786DDD6.png

Anyways it’s not really a big deal just found it odd

How come the holiday pics she isn’t showing, if it was only a week ago?
She’s properly showing off all her body aswell, the only one is towards the end of the trip and she’s wearing a sweatshirt.

some you can tell she’s really sucking in and in the 2nd pregnancy shot (the one with Lewis) she doesn’t look that big but the photo of her in a green dress in 29th Jan, you can’t tell at all

Phoebe reposted Dans wife’s story to her IG earlier. She’s with, who I’m assuming is their baby? Must be on good terms again? I’m really glad. Dan was a massive part of their lives for so long and is their siblings father. Mark Tomlinson seems like a bit of a twit, Dan always seemed - from an outside perspective anyway more of the father role in their lives until Johanna died.

Reactions: 3
Phoebe reposted Dans wife’s story to her IG earlier. She’s with, who I’m assuming is their baby? Must be on good terms again? I’m really glad. Dan was a massive part of their lives for so long and is their siblings father. Mark Tomlinson seems like a bit of a twit, Dan always seemed - from an outside perspective anyway more of the father role in their lives until Johanna died.
They’ve been on good terms for quite a while now, her and Phoebe hang out quite abit and Daisy and Lottie both seem to have a relationship with her. Not sure what their relationship with Dan is like though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.