One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but he shared THAT photo.
Why did he even take the photo in the first place? He must have known whoever he sent it to would sell it to the papers.

I wish Caroline had pleaded guilty, she’d have been given a caution, and with Covid dominating the headlines, the whole thing would have been forgotten. Her mental health was precarious though, god love her.

I hope he treats Lottie well and doesn’t try to make money out of her by flogging intimate photos or selling stories about her big brother.

Reactions: 6
He apparently “borrowed” money from Caroline and other exes. I bet he thinks all his Christmases have come at once. Not only does she have money of her own but she has a very rich brother too. He’s set for life now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He apparently “borrowed” money from Caroline and other exes. I bet he thinks all his Christmases have come at once. Not only does she have money of her own but she has a very rich brother too. He’s set for life now.
He’s a gold digger then 😠 He’s described as a tennis player - does he earn a living from that?

I think Louis’s other sisters need to be wary, they will be a magnet for unscrupulous men.

Reactions: 4
Lottie did a pregnancy Q&A on insta if anyone interested.
She’s due in August seeing we were talking about how far along she is

Reactions: 1
I think Lewis seems dodgy as hell. An absolute gold digger. I also heard about him borrowing money from Caroline. He is a hanger on.
Good luck to Lottie because I think she will need it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Any idea who Safa’s referring to??
She's a pathetic attention-seeker, only famous because of who her brother is, and not because she's well-known herself. Passive aggressive posts like hers make me ridiculously cross. If she's annoyed with someone, she should tell that person and don't make it a social media storm

• Heart
She's a pathetic attention-seeker, only famous because of who her brother is, and not because she's well-known herself. Passive aggressive posts like hers make me ridiculously cross. If she's annoyed with someone, she should tell that person and don't make it a social media storm
Her and waliyha are the worst for this. They've not got a good reputation in Bradford

I remember their cousin Aaroosa got into a fight with someone and said "Google Zayn Malik and you'll see what our families worth"....uhmm no, that's what Zayn is worth..not his irrelevant cousin

His family act this way but the reality is Zayn doesn't stay in touch with most of them, and I don't blame him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember their cousin Aaroosa got into a fight with someone and said "Google Zayn Malik and you'll see what our families worth"....uhmm no, that's what Zayn is worth..not his irrelevant cousin
Cause everything their family has he has bought so in reality she’s really just stiching herself up 🤡

The only one I’ve heard is semi decent is Doniya. Safaa is heavily judged by a lot of the community in Bradford especially.

Think it says alot that Zayn would rather stay in the US than go back home. Baring in mind he’s not been back to U.K. since way before covid, only seen his mom in this time, never met his niece, non of his family except his mom met his daughter, always chose to spend Christmas with Gigi and her family, chose to buy a house right near Gigi’s mom.

I feel bad for him and although it doesn’t excuse what he did to Yolanda at all, I feel like if his family had been more supportive and less using him and fame hungry he would be more stable within himself, having an overall supportive pushy mother in law would have been a very big change to the system.

Doniya is alright although she was definitely using Zayn when he was in 1d. Remember when she'd ask fans to do her uni work in exchange for zayns autograph 🙄 surprised no one reported her to the uni

Can't see Zayn ever going back to live in Bradford...London maybe but not Bradford. Even then, he wouldn't want to move back and be so far from his daughter. He doesn't talk to any of his old friends from school anymore and his family aren't the greatest, and constantly start drama, so he has no real reason to stay in the UK long term

Reactions: 3
It's so weird how different each group of siblings reacted to the fame, i think Zayn sisters took it the worst and Gemma the best imo, or maybe Lottie because she got a career as well so props to her

Reactions: 8
Gemma seems the most down to earth. Zayns sisters and Niall's brother took it the worst

Ive never hear anything about Liam sisters, it's like they don't exist lol

Doniya is alright although she was definitely using Zayn when he was in 1d. Remember when she'd ask fans to do her uni work in exchange for zayns autograph 🙄 surprised no one reported her to the uni
Didn’t she get into trouble for selling her own 1D merch or something? Might of imagined that. I feel like cause she’s older she’s grown out of it. I kind of feel for her, it must be hard being the oldest and your younger siblings have settled down, she does seem to be the only one who has made an effort to created a career for herself though ie going to uni, doing the makeup.

Can't see Zayn ever going back to live in Bradford...London maybe but not Bradford. Even then, he wouldn't want to move back and be so far from his daughter. He doesn't talk to any of his old friends from school anymore and his family aren't the greatest, and constantly start drama, so he has no real reason to stay in the UK long term
I feel like the only reason for him to move back is if he got into a relationship that took him there, it’s sad that he doesn’t keep in contact with his old friends, I hope he has some decent ones in the US. I totally get why he gives his family a wide birth though.

It's so weird how different each group of siblings reacted to the fame, i think Zayn sisters took it the worst and Gemma the best imo, or maybe Lottie because she got a career as well so props to her
I think Louis’ sisters definitely benefited from 1D the most, I think Zayns sisters wish they had the opportunities the Tomlinson girls got. I don’t know much about Gemma but I’ve just seen she has 8.1m on Instagram so she’s pretty successful. Niall and his brother fell out which resulting him slagging him off on his Instagram, then Liams siblings I don’t know anything about.

Reactions: 1
I don't want to sound controversial but we all can guess why the Tomlinson girls, and Gemma to some extend, got all those opportunities and Zayn sisters didnt...

Reactions: 9
I don't want to sound controversial but we all can guess why the Tomlinson girls, and Gemma to some extend, got all those opportunities and Zayn sisters didnt...
Same reason Liams haven’t. L+G travelled with the lads, got a good social media platform from it and subsequent jobs, moved to London and working while not really rocking the boat or causing drama.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.