One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not really whether or not they can be mistaken for a different race or not, it's completely changing skin tones to those that POC have previously and still get assaulted/put down for. It's appropriation. I'm South Asian and they're almost the same shade as me, minus the orange on my part. The difference is that I've been attacked in the past for the colour of skin while they are celebrated (by strange fans) for achieving the same thing with fake tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not really whether or not they can be mistaken for a different race or not, it's completely changing skin tones to those that POC have previously and still get assaulted/put down for. It's appropriation. I'm South Asian and they're almost the same shade as me, minus the orange on my part. The difference is that I've been attacked in the past for the colour of skin while they are celebrated (by strange fans) for achieving the same thing with fake tan.
I’m going to sound blunt and horrible and I don’t mean to I just want to try and get it. Yes, racism exists and it’s a horrible thing. It’s a ridiculous notion that even one person is stupid enough to judge someone on the colour of their skin. However, that isn’t lous fault. We’ve only seen her with a filter over herself, she doesn’t even look another race with a tan on, she just looks like she needs a good wash. Like one of those girls in school who didn’t shower in between tanning days because it would wash off the “glow”. She could also tan in the sun, considering she’s been away 99% of the summer that isn’t out of the realms of possibility and she put a bit of tan over it so she doesn’t look patchy.

What’s the solution? Do away with tanning completely? What does that solve other than bracketing people back into skin colour boxes? Obviously if it’s a bigger picture issue with poc then it should be addressed but she isn’t Jessie from LM or Arianna Grande level just yet in my very white opinion. Obviously your opinion on the subject matters more.

(I have no horse in this race, I don’t use false tan and none of my family members who are poc have ever addressed it so it isn’t a conversation I’ve had IRL.)

Just found this thread. What was the tea between the tomlinsons and dan? Did he remarry?
he remarried times ago, but started dating the girl i think one year after the death of their mom. the twins made a post i think in 2017 saying that the woman was trying to steal their mom’s place. and also complaying about sally (dan’s sister). they were very close, especially sally and lottie. sally posted a pic with the twins playing with dan’s new girlfriend and they said she was insensitive and not respecting their privacy and also they said that they wanted to keep the thing private but she “needed to let people know” or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think there was a daily mail article, should be easy to find if google liam payne house daily mail.

But from memory it was listed for £6.5m, 5 bedrooms, and is in Surrey (you can search for surrey region as a whole). The picture on the advert listing from memory was taken at night...

Should be straight forward to find now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It looks lovely, it a tad stark and unlived in. Although it obvs has to look a certain way for the marketing photos. I could definitely get used to that bathroom.

Reactions: 1
Wowwww it’s insane!! Liam if you’re ever up for a goodwill gesture I’m looking for a house 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where is Liam living now, if he's flogging his Surrey mansion? I haven't seen anything about him recently.

Harry's regularly in the news with his fauxmance with Olivia, Louis is doing well with his tour - where's Niall? I always think Niall will end up with an Irish lass, live in a castle and have half a dozen kids.

Reactions: 2
I think I read that he was having a fresh start due to being back with his ex fiancee Maya and therefore moving back to London.

Niall is with Amelia who is 24 and a marketing assistant for Nicholas Kirkwood (shoe designer). They started going out in 2020. She's very pretty. Which you would expect!

Louis is still with professional beard Eleanor and Harry is still pretending to go out with Olivia Wilde while they promote Don't Worry Darling :)

Opinions are all my own :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louis is still with professional beard Eleanor and Harry is still pretending to go out with Olivia Wilde while they promote Don't Worry Darling :)

Opinions are all my own :)
You mean conspiracy theories? :ROFLMAO: "Professional beard" Don't you realise how utterly insane you sound? :ROFLMAO: No one is forcing Louis to be in a long term relationship with Eleanor or participate in his son's life. He has no label or management for that to even be a possibility. Syco is a completely defunct label. WHO are you implying is forcing him to continue a showmance with his girlfriend of nearly 10 years? If he was gay no one is stopping him from ending that so called 'fake' relationship and dropping his biological son even if he didn't want to come out. I'm sick and tired of people thinking their 'opinion' on someone's sexuality and private life to the extent of Larries is acceptable, when it's not. Every single one of their friends and family as well as Louis and Harry themselves have said how their friendship was ruined due to the conspiracy theories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There have been many long term professional relationships, some gay performers even marrying. It’s not as insane as you may believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There have been many long term professional relationships, some gay performers even marrying. It’s not as insane as you may believe.
You can be a gay performer and not use a real child and a long term partner who his late mother and sister adored to hide your sexuality. Who is this mysterious entity forcing Louis to be in a long term relationship with Eleanor and claim his son as his? He is independent from a label and has no management. If he was gay he literally has no one stopping him from dropping either relationship even if he didn’t want to come out. If he’s continuing this ‘bearding’ on his own volition, you’re implying that he’s comfortable with using a child that isn’t his as a shield for his own sexuality and has no problem with that child and their family being the target of years of abuse from Larries. Neither scenario works logically in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
you’re implying that he’s comfortable with using a child that isn’t his as a shield for his own sexuality and has no problem with that child and their family being the target of years of abuse from Larries.
And a random girl living in his house for most of those 10 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you need to calm down.

You brought up his child. I did not say it was not his child. In fact, I did not mention a child.

As to Eleanor, she is probably a very good friend of his and part of his inner circle. They have known each other a long time. That does not mean the narrative of 'girlfriend' is true. He also has more than one house so I would imagine that they are not always under the same roof as each other. For example, he is in America right now. She is not. He moves around without her. I also don't believe it is to do with labels controlling him but that it is probably easier for him to carry on as he is.

You are welcome to believe what you wish, but please don't hysterically launch yourself at someone else if they believe something opposing. I have no desire for you to think what I think. You being sick and tired of something is your problem and not something that needs to concern me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe there’s a ‘mysterious entity’ holding him hostage, I also did not say the child isn’t his.

I think you need to calm down.

You brought up his child. I did not say it was not his child. In fact, I did not mention a child.

As to Eleanor, she is probably a very good friend of his and part of his inner circle. They have known each other a long time. That does not mean the narrative of 'girlfriend' is true. He also has more than one house so I would imagine that they are not always under the same roof as each other. For example, he is in America right now. She is not. He moves around without her. I also don't believe it is to do with labels controlling him but that it is probably easier for him to carry on as he is.

You are welcome to believe what you wish, but please don't hysterically launch yourself at someone else if they believe something opposing. I have no desire for you to think what I think. You being sick and tired of something is your problem and not something that needs to concern me.
I am not the hysterical one here love, read back what you just typed out :ROFLMAO: You believe he’s using a “professional beard” in Eleanor, ergo he is gay and inferring he would most likely not have his son because he wouldn’t have a one night stand with a woman. You’re saying it’s “easier for him to carry on” like this because he doesn’t want to come out, by using an innocent woman as a shield and allowing her, her family, his son and their side of the family to get abuse for years? For….what purpose exactly? When he can still be gay and not come out without pretending to be in a relationship for nearly 10 years with a son and not subject those people to that? It’s either he’s being forced to live this lie by an outside force (which would be illegal and besides, he has no outside forces to do that anymore), or he’s actively participating in this himself and pretending to have a son & long term girlfriend for no benefit to his career or to the people he’s utilising?

You’re saying that him being in America without Eleanor currently is proof that they don’t live together most of the time when A) it’s extremely hard for Brits to get into the USA at the moment without specific visas or visitation rights, Gemma and Anne were both posting about wanting to go see Harry on tour but they haven’t been able to and B) he’s been seeing his son while he’s been there as indicated by the pictures of them together so he was allowed in probably due to those visitation rights when Eleanor would not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.