One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been many long term professional relationships, some gay performers even marrying. It’s not as insane as you may believe.
Off the top of my head, I can name Rock Hudson who married his secretary to hide his sexuality, Tom Cruise of course, John Travolta, Elton John - but it's 2021, and horrifying to think that gay men and women can't be open about who they love nowadays. The USA is a lot more homophobic than the UK, even today.

Reactions: 5
If he was gay and determined to say closeted surely he’d do a Leonardo DiCaprio on it and be an “eternal bachelor”/ get older but still be pictured with attractive younger women. It’s just cruel pretending to be a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who cares... if he is gay fine, if he is straight fine.... All the talk and speculation is exactly the reason why people refuse to come out...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If he was gay and determined to say closeted surely he’d do a Leonardo DiCaprio on it and be an “eternal bachelor”/ get older but still be pictured with attractive younger women. It’s just cruel pretending to be a family.
John Travolta did. Three children, one of whom died. His has wife passed away as well and I wonder if he's actually out of the closet now?

I've never had much faith in any conspiracy theories, from the moon landings being fake, the earth being flat, the twin towers never happening, and Styles and Tomlinson in a secret gay relationship. All theories can be so easily debunked and it makes the people still going on about it look a tiny bit daft.

I have no issue with people thinking that a celebrity is gay/not straight (and it's quite clear Harry isn't straight). But the Louis/Harry theories are actively harmful to the people around them and what people have done to them under the guise of 'finding out the truth' is not okay (hacking Anne's icloud, catfishing Robin before he died with fake cancer charity emails, disregarding that Joanna loved Eleanor, questioning Freddie's birth etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who cares... if he is gay fine, if he is straight fine.... All the talk and speculation is exactly the reason why people refuse to come out...
He could be bisexual or pansexual, but has actively chosen to live his life with a woman rather than a man.

I am not the hysterical one here love, read back what you just typed out :ROFLMAO: You believe he’s using a “professional beard” in Eleanor, ergo he is gay and inferring he would most likely not have his son because he wouldn’t have a one night stand with a woman. You’re saying it’s “easier for him to carry on” like this because he doesn’t want to come out, by using an innocent woman as a shield and allowing her, her family, his son and their side of the family to get abuse for years? For….what purpose exactly? When he can still be gay and not come out without pretending to be in a relationship for nearly 10 years with a son and not subject those people to that? It’s either he’s being forced to live this lie by an outside force (which would be illegal and besides, he has no outside forces to do that anymore), or he’s actively participating in this himself and pretending to have a son & long term girlfriend for no benefit to his career or to the people he’s utilising?

You’re saying that him being in America without Eleanor currently is proof that they don’t live together most of the time when A) it’s extremely hard for Brits to get into the USA at the moment without specific visas or visitation rights, Gemma and Anne were both posting about wanting to go see Harry on tour but they haven’t been able to and B) he’s been seeing his son while he’s been there as indicated by the pictures of them together so he was allowed in probably due to those visitation rights when Eleanor would not.
You definitely are hysterical. In fact you seem much more invested in this than I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have no issue with people thinking that a celebrity is gay/not straight (and it's quite clear Harry isn't straight). But the Louis/Harry theories are actively harmful to the people around them and what people have done to them under the guise of 'finding out the truth' is not okay (hacking Anne's icloud, catfishing Robin before he died with fake cancer charity emails, disregarding that Joanna loved Eleanor, questioning Freddie's birth etc).
I remember when Jay was receiving end of life in a hospice, Louis, Brianna and Freddie were photographed nearby. The rabid fans (who knew nothing about Jay's illness) were speculating wildly about why they were together and stating with certainty that Louis must have summoned them over for a DNA test.

Anyone who thinks Freddie isn't Louis's child has to wonder why he and his mother were visiting Jay at such a heartbreaking time for the whole family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You definitely are hysterical. In fact you seem much more invested in this than I am.
For pointing out the logical flaws in your theories about Eleanor being a beard and Louis participating in it? Okay I'll take it :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, apologies for derailing the thread. Enjoy some happy Harry on tour instead ❤

• Heart
Holy tit... this is a damn tattle thread, no one is hurting anyone by saying what they think is the "truth". If you don't like the post, just ignore it? It's quite simple.

This thread is dead and I come online expecting some interesting discussion but it's back to the age old fight between larries & non larries :rolleyes: Trust me, louis & harry aren't scrolling through tattle getting offended about conspiracies and whatnot. 😭

• Haha
freddie literally has louis face i don’t know how people think he’s not his 😭

Reactions: 16
freddie literally has louis face i don’t know how people think he’s not his 😭
No bc I’ve seen larries try to dig out distant members of Brianna’a family who he might resemble a tiny bit to try and call it a stunt😭😭that’s if they’re not calling Freddie a doll. And if you show these so called ‘baby-gaters’ a picture of Freddie to show them how much he looks like Louis, they’ll start calling you out for posting a picture of a child, as if their whole personality trait isn’t denying his very existence, or at least who his father is.

No bc I’ve seen larries try to dig out distant members of Brianna’a family who he might resemble a tiny bit to try and call it a stunt😭😭that’s if they’re not calling Freddie a doll. And if you show these so called ‘baby-gaters’ a picture of Freddie to show them how much he looks like Louis, they’ll start calling you out for posting a picture of a child, as if their whole personality trait isn’t denying his very existence, or at least who his father is.
I’ve seen a video where they’ve ‘proved’ Freddie’s face is photoshopped with an old picture of Louis!! It’s so disgusting

• Wow
I’ve seen a video where they’ve ‘proved’ Freddie’s face is photoshopped with an old picture of Louis!! It’s so disgusting
I’m sure they also tried to photoshop Chris and Rosie Ramsey’s son Robin when he was younger. So so weird how they manufacture this larry ‘proof’ and then sit there and expect us to believe it, knowing full well they made it themselves. And then we’re homophobic and ‘actively helping closet them’ when they realise we have more critical thinking skills than a 12 year old.

Moving on, imagine being on holiday and having an expression on your face that looks like a slapped arse?😅
I saw this too, but they’re with actual influencers and I think she was looking at Anastasia Kingsnorth who’s big on YouTube, they probably felt very out of place and they’re not even 18 yet

I saw this too, but they’re with actual influencers and I think she was looking at Anastasia Kingsnorth who’s big on YouTube, they probably felt very out of place and they’re not even 18 yet
Ohh I didn't realise they're with them. I thought thought just turned 18 or are they about too?

Ohh I didn't realise they're with them. I thought thought just turned 18 or are they about too?
It’s a PR trip so lots of other people they don’t know/possibly look up to are there and were at the dinner. They turned 17 in March x

Reactions: 2
Moving on, imagine being on holiday and having an expression on your face that looks like a slapped arse?😅
I'd have a face like a slapped arse too if I had to sit on the same table as Anastasia Kingsnorth and inhale her greasy hair and year old fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.