One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her post in the gentle parenting group it looks like she is possibly pregnant which would explain the lack of posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really wish she’d let raven sleep in her own room and give her some routine. Everyone would sleep much better in that household.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she act like she is the first ever woman to be pregnant and have a toddler?

Reactions: 9
I wish her well, I know she’s had several miscarriages.

But yeah, she’s going to struggle with keeping up her impossibly high standards. It would be great if she learned a few valuable lessons about her smugness and looking down on mothers she thinks are inferior.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m pleased for her she’s having another baby. I wish her well in her pregnancy. Must be a very anxious time for her.

Reactions: 1
Someone’s been reading tattle... mentioning the cat. Although we still haven’t seen any pictures of them so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Someone’s been reading tattle... mentioning the cat. Although we still haven’t seen any pictures of them so 🤷🏼‍♀️
She just won't have been able to get rid of them - the fact she still put them up for sale is horrible given how long she's had them :(

Reactions: 2
I do wish her well if she's pregnant again...and if she is I'm really looking forward to seeing if her parenting style changes.

I hope she'll prepare Raven fully for the fact that she'll have to share all the attention whenever a sibling comes along, or she could be in for a bumpy ride.

Also slightly amused that, when it's come down to it, little Miss Earth Mother has resorted to what the rest of us do when life gets stressful: TV and junk food 😂

Reactions: 7
Now she wants to live in a commune with lots of other like minded gentle parents. Oh bore off Nicola 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw this sounds like hell 🤣🤣
Not close to their families? She's always given the impression she was close to her parents. I wonder if there have been some clashes over her refusal to discipline Raven and some of her funny ideas about parenting? 🤔

And there's no way that idea would work. Multiple parents all refusing to tell off their kids? The kids would be running the place within a week!

Does she not maybe consider that if she was a little less judgemental she might find some more groups to join in with, and friends to make. I bet she's alienated herself at groups in the past by being overly vocal about her views on parenting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.