One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a child, she's 3.5
My house is not ruined because she knows how to look after things and has boundaries...
But obviously that must make me a tit mum with an unhappy child

I mean look how unhappy my child is...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are those skid marks in the toilet I can see in the photo of her newly decorate bathroom?... someone tell me they’re not. Please.
I am LIVING for that comment someone’s made about a pebble dashed toilet being the honest side of IG - and hoping they were being sarcastic! LOL

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s the thing, Raven seems like she doesn’t know boundaries. Who lets their child draw on their kitchen floor with chalk, when you have a patio outside?

Reactions: 2
If someone tells you not to film them. Why is she still doing it to dean? Have some respect for him. stop filming him!

Invading privacy yet again. What are you trying to prove Nicole? I’m sure dean is an excellent father if you would just leave them to it!

Reactions: 4
Invading privacy yet again. What are you trying to prove Nicole? I’m sure dean is an excellent father if you would just leave them to it!
Why doesn't she use that time to sit and read a book or watch emmerdale. Have a bit of time to herself and let dean have some time with raven! 🙄🙄 god she would do my nut in having to just be there all the time.

I’m shocked she’s actually let him have some time with her by himself, although why she has to hover filming them I don’t know! Just leave them alone and go and entertain yourself!

Such a flipping weirdo. Who secretly films their partners? ‘Just done the dishes, now time to stalk my family.’ Let them breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’m in the same parenting group mentioned here. Honestly ten minutes looking through post after post about toddlers hitting parents in the face / biting and pulling nipples / throwing rage tantrums is enough to make me reconsider how I’m going to parent my child. If my 3 year old child was biting my nipple and laughing...I would stop BF immediately, not ask for how to continue! Honestly the entire parenting sphere on social media is just bizarre, it’s either one extreme end or the other.

Reactions: 4
She is being very quiet recently. Do you think something happened with her and dean?

My sis works in pr and she told me all the influencers have been told to keep quiet whilst blm plays out so they don't lose followers or be accused of being flippant.

• Wow
I think she might be pregnant/has suffered a loss. I really hope I’m wrong with the latter.
I suspected pregnancy too... something about that photo of her walking by a lake with her back to the camera. I read into things a lot clearly... lol

Pea Nicola

72DE11A3-0698-45C9-83FF-4F8D13107A0D.jpeg

Look how beautiful she was, she’s lost who she was by giving everything of herself to Raven

I've had a nosey on her Facebook.

What jumped out at me was this. She's so OBSESSED with gentle parenting, breastfeeding till the day Raven leaves home, homeschooling, and how all these things are best for her child, yet when it came to something that is actually proven to be best for her child, she seemed to want to completely go against the advice she was given. I'm talking about car seats.

Someone gave them a car seat. So straight away, going against the "don't use second hand car seats" advice that is given. Then despite several people saying that she should look at extended rear facing, she still seemed determined to just turn her round. Her reasoning? "Ray would have a fit if I put her in the back of the car."

Seriously? Maybe you should have parented your child to understand that sometimes you have to do things you don't like, because it's for your own good. She's said before Raven is only small and light, if she'd put half the effort into researching car seats she does into posting inflammatory memes and articles, she'd realise why the child would be better off rear facing.

Also, regarding the articles and the comment from a colleague, she wants to be careful, she'll only be able to push it do far before she's getting a bollocking or losing her job.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.