One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Transition to her own room can be done in such a gentle child led way, as can weaning from breastfeeding. Nicola is holding onto these things for her own needs, not the kids. You can still cosleep just with a music bed situation so that raven and ember get the rest and sleep they need.

Reactions: 10
Yep she had 9 months to implement changes, she could of took time and been as gentle and child led as she wanted.
I just don't understand nicola not making R a bedroom up of her very own and atleast giving her the opportunity to explore the idea of sleeping in there.
But I suppose a weaned child who sleeps in there own room deducts so many crunchy points and nicola cant be having that.

Reactions: 7
She needs to work out why she's so terrified of upsetting Raven to the point that Ember now suffers because of it!

Reactions: 10
I’m baffled that she even chose to have another baby. Clearly, her over optimistic vision of life with two (blissful tandem feeding and bed sharing) didn’t come to fruition. Anyone could have predicted that.

I just can’t believe she prioritises coddling her older child to the detriment of her baby. I wonder if she’s admitted to herself that there’s something wrong.

Reactions: 13
I’m baffled that she even chose to have another baby. Clearly, her over optimistic vision of life with two (blissful tandem feeding and bed sharing) didn’t come to fruition. Anyone could have predicted that.

I just can’t believe she prioritises coddling her older child to the detriment of her baby. I wonder if she’s admitted to herself that there’s something wrong.
She even said before she was pregnant with E that she didn't know if she could share herself with another child. If she really felt that way then it wasn't going to just disappear once she was pregnant/gave birth.
I honestly think she only had E because she wanted R to have a living sibling. Maybe Dean wanted another too who knows.
She's got one child held on such a high pedestal and literally smothered and being stopped from growing up, and another child that she seems to have very little attachment to, that is being put last constantly.
Maybe she should spend less time writing the word vomit instagram crunchy mum posts that clearly aren't the reality (and predominantly about Raven) and spend more time truly stepping back and taking a look at the mess she is in. Before she's got grown up sisters who hate each other and likely at least one child who doesn't like their mother!

• Heart
Oh look, she's pissed with 'the baby' for being 'a baby'. And a bit of hate for Dean too.
Honestly she needs to get a grip! She's never happy, always moaning. Kind of a kick in the face to all the loss mums who follow her. Yes it's hard at times but she seems to always be moaning and complaining about something.
Also wtf has Dean done to deserve choking?! Gone to work so she can live her crunchy life?

Reactions: 15
Honestly she needs to get a grip! She's never happy, always moaning. Kind of a kick in the face to all the loss mums who follow her. Yes it's hard at times but she seems to always be moaning and complaining about something.
Also wtf has Dean done to deserve choking?! Gone to work so she can live her crunchy life?
She had to make him a cheese sandwich.

It would appear her love and caring and compassion and allowing them to ask anything and everything of her extends to Raven only.

Could Dean have made his own sandwich? Probbaly but she seems to forget her selfishness and being at home all the time and home educating Raven is down to Dean working.

Someone's got to keep her in Cbeebies mags so that she can fully educate Raven.

I'm reckoning long term, Ember will go to nursery, it will be the one day that Nicola works and Raven goes to school then Ember will love it that much that she will send her full time so she can stay at home with Raven on the other days and continue to male Raven the centre of her crunchy little world.

I reckon Ember will be the difficult child and she won't have any problem listing her faults or complaining about her because she isn't Raven.

Reactions: 15
She had to make him a cheese sandwich.

It would appear her love and caring and compassion and allowing them to ask anything and everything of her extends to Raven only.

Could Dean have made his own sandwich? Probbaly but she seems to forget her selfishness and being at home all the time and home educating Raven is down to Dean working.

Someone's got to keep her in Cbeebies mags so that she can fully educate Raven.

I'm reckoning long term, Ember will go to nursery, it will be the one day that Nicola works and Raven goes to school then Ember will love it that much that she will send her full time so she can stay at home with Raven on the other days and continue to male Raven the centre of her crunchy little world.

I reckon Ember will be the difficult child and she won't have any problem listing her faults or complaining about her because she isn't Raven.
Goodness me how dare he go to work and have his lunch made. Yes he could make it himself but I don't think that equates wanting him to choke! Especially when, like you said, him working allows her to have this life.
God forbid she done something nice for someone else other than Raven.

I also noticed how she was holding Ember whilst feeding her. Arms length and no snuggling at all 😔

She certainly won’t be sugar coating the way Ember behaves with “it’s normal!”, “it’s understandable!”, “she’s just learning and growing and exploring the world ✨”.

Reactions: 8
does she realise she’d have a lot more time to get stuff done if she didn’t need to stop and film everything. Also pretty sure dean is big and ugly enough to make his own sandwiches

Obviously we don't know the back story, but in my head Dean over-laid due to getting very little sleep because of all the bed shuffling they seem to do so as to avoid upsetting Raven.

I'm surprised she let him have a cheese sandwich actually. That's a lot of texture compared to their usual mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The little stories of her talking to E were so cute, the most interaction we’ve seen her give! She’s such a cute baby.

Can anyone share the responses Nicola got on that Facebook post? Baffled she doesn’t just have Raven in her own room, E can go in her room for 20 mins job done 🤷‍♀️

I can appreciate the anger about a cheese sandwich, sometimes you just don’t want to be needed for one more thing. He’s a grown man, make your own cheese sandwich! 😂

Reactions: 5
"Did I judge other Mums before I became a Mum myself? Probably..."

But not as much as you do now, eh Nicola? 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.