One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Ember's arrived, Raven's a brat, tandem's not working, who'd have guessed that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 469651
When I first saw it, I thought you guys were reading too much into it and it was a label or something sticking out, but nope...

she’s so detached from her own body, that can’t be healthy?
She has no sense of privacy, not for her girls and especially not herself! Why on earth would you post that? She really does seem like some sort of exhibitionist

Thread suggestion: Ember's arrived, Raven's a brat, tandem's not working, who'd have guessed that!

Love this one 😂

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: No one knows what Raven is saying; let Dean sit on the sofa since he's the one paying!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Daddy pays the debts, has anyone seen the pets? It’s all crunchy everyone has breast for lunchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Painting the bleeping bath? What the hell kind of activity is this? Why does she put herself through this crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Dean and the cats have been forgotten, the next act of nudity will be Peas bottom.

This is my last one, I’m on a roll 😂

Painting the bleeping bath? What the hell kind of activity is this? Why does she put herself through this crap?
Speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 469651
When I first saw it, I thought you guys were reading too much into it and it was a label or something sticking out, but nope...

she’s so detached from her own body, that can’t be healthy?
I’m so confused by this image??! Is it a nipple... if so, how is it a nipple?! It looks more like the end of a willy.. maybe she’s hiding Honk down there 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ahhh.. I’ve read about those.. my first time experiencing them. She best keep those bad boys away from the bbq

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone please tell this woman you don't have to plan an activity every day!! Plus I'm pretty sure paint isn't good for your plumbing.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Ravens feral, descended from the devil, everyone mocks but their marriage is on the rocks 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she!? When!?
I think about 6 months ago, someone posted it in the first thread (I think, could be wrong). Said she didn’t have the time for them 🙄 I mean, cats don’t like breast milk and playing with Cheerios so I can see why it was such a struggle for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think about 6 months ago, someone posted it in the first thread (I think, could be wrong). Said she didn’t have the time for them 🙄 I mean, cats don’t like breast milk and playing with Cheerios so I can see why it was such a struggle for her.
That’s awful! I’ve followed since the beginning but could’ve missed it. So heartless, I can understand if you have an unpredictable animal around children but you commit to having time for them when you take them on. I find that disgusting. Plus, who doesn’t have time for cats!? I have two, two children and I work. I feed them, change their water, let them out into the garden and give them a cuddle. I hate it when people switch out their pets when they have children.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.