One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so confused by the wording.
'Trapped by a sleeping baby eating pizza'
At first I was like 'she's weaning Ember so Raven can have all the boob' then 'oh look, Ember is a prodigy too, eating pizza at a month old whilst asleep!'
Then my brain kicked in...

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: That's SO Raven but Ember's a toad, Dean's a posed corpse and Pea's sure to implode.

Think this covers all bases 😂
Raven is the best, Ember spoilt everything, Dean is a stand in when Nicola has absolutely no other choice and not enough nipples left to hang things from and she's on course for a breakdown by the end of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ravens a brat, Embers a toad, poor old Dean been left out in the cold.

Best my baby brain can come up with😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Queen Damien Rain, Ember’s baby grows have stains, support her head; it drives us insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Queen Damien Rain, Ember’s baby grows have stains, support her head; it drives us insane!
Yass 🎤 ⬇

Thread suggestion: Embers in the wrap while Pea cooks up some crap, Ravens in the cage, is Dean REALLY on the same page?

Can I just say these are giving me life tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion #2: Pea's driven a wedge, Raven's a milk-guzzling brat, Ember's kicked out with Dean and he's taking his hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As crunchy as the inside of Dean's borking hat. Struggling to manage a toad and a brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still can’t get over her calling that beautiful little baby a toad 😡 she’s never called Raven anything like that even when she’s being Damien! Yet newborn E is called a little toad for waking up in the night?! God it’s really pissed me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know, little Ember is gorgeous too. There’s only one toad in that house and she’s got a 666 tattoo
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 Borking gets me every time.

Thread Suggestion: Everything they eat is purified but it’s fine because they live in the ‘countryside’. Raven hits the toad, Dean’s taken his hat and hit the road.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say... I sometimes call my son a toad... But if he had siblings... I would also call then toads 😂 I wouldn't have favourites so is it ok I call him a toad?

Thread suggestion: Raven's a gorm, Ember lives in the sling, Pea 'knows it's the norm but'... And Dean's hat must ming!

😂 Poor Dean and his hat. I actually feel sorry for the man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly giggling my tits off at these thread suggestions, my husband is looking at me like wtf are you on woman😂😂

Reactions: 5
Can I just say... I sometimes call my son a toad... But if he had siblings... I would also call then toads 😂 I wouldn't have favourites so is it ok I call him a toad?

Thread suggestion: Raven's a gorm, Ember lives in the sling, Pea 'knows it's the norm but'... And Dean's hat must ming!

😂 Poor Dean and his hat. I actually feel sorry for the man.
Haha that’s ok, I call my son worse 🤣 mostly under my breath when he’s up to no good which is 24/7 😂. For me, it’s definitely the calling E a toad when she has never called R anything like that. She couldn’t make it more obvious who her favourite is 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There’s ham on the plate, I repeat- ham on the plate.

so she does eat more than just mush x
I thought they were vegetarians?

let’s be honest she loves showing her boobs! It’s simple. I’m all for feeding a child but 1 need to get a cup and the other needs a damn good cuddle without a sling !
If she didn't have kids, she'd absolutely have a fans only page by now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
499A1920-746C-4E2C-8A06-8541A9CCB818.jpeg

When I first saw it, I thought you guys were reading too much into it and it was a label or something sticking out, but nope...

she’s so detached from her own body, that can’t be healthy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Sort Venom's teeth out - they're grey and decaying.
Can't feed poor Ember, as Raven is playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
these thread suggestions are still killing me excellent work everyone
😫🤣
suggestion: nips out both kids having a munchy all to prove pea is #1 crunchy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.