One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think she said she gave the cats to a neighbour in the neighbourhood WhatsApp group 🙄. Also... painting in the bath LOL. No words

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Are you trying to scar us all for life by posting a zoomed in shot 😂😂😂
Spotting it from a distance was bloody bad enough 🙄😂
I don't get it, has she purposely made a nipple peep hole so they can be peeking out at all times?!

She's probably an extreme breast feeder too and sits with her boobs out before getting the baby latched on so everyone gets a good view and sits with them out after too.

And anyone who says anything would be shaming breastfeeders

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does nicolas feet piss anyone else off as much as they piss me off? She seems to have them on view in every story. No one cares about your splatter feet or tit activities. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her ‘boundaries’ to only paint in the bath. duck sake just say no. Or even better paint on paper and only paper? Its the bleeping weekend chill out!

Reactions: 5
Her ‘boundaries’ to only paint in the bath. duck sake just say no. Or even better paint on paper and only paper? Its the bleeping weekend chill out!
I think she’s trolling us with these ‘boundaries’ she’s suddenly introduced!

Dean is back from the dead, whilst Embers been called a ‘toad’ Ray’s still acting a brat whilst pea’s in Martyr mode

Reactions: 8
I don't get it, has she purposely made a nipple peep hole so they can be peeking out at all times?!

She's probably an extreme breast feeder too and sits with her boobs out before getting the baby latched on so everyone gets a good view and sits with them out after too.

And anyone who says anything would be shaming breastfeeders
Not that I’ve inspected too closely but it looks like the hook from the nursing bra is pulled down and then her jumper is pulled up. It’s 100% been arranged that way to provoke a reaction, she just plays to see what she can get away with on insta. That’s not breastfeeding, it’s just putting your nipple on insta.

Honestly it’s a bit worrying how scruffy he looks!
I missed out on the infamous insta story too 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like he became scruffy when he met Pea. He used to bleach his hair and have it all swept over & was clean shaven!

Not that I’ve inspected too closely but it looks like the hook from the nursing bra is pulled down and then her jumper is pulled up. It’s 100% been arranged that way to provoke a reaction, she just plays to see what she can get away with on insta. That’s not breastfeeding, it’s just putting your nipple on insta.

I missed out on the infamous insta story too 🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like he became scruffy when he met Pea. He used to bleach his hair and have it all swept over & was clean shaven!

I dont think her nip shot was intentional. There have been times when i have forgotten to put my boob away but that is because i was answering the door/being beckoned by another child, not to use my phone.

Reactions: 2
I called it when I said he looked like homeless Ian Beale 😂
In all seriousness though I do really feel for the guy. Him and Ember relegated to the floor no doubt so Pea and Damo can lord it over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont think her nip shot was intentional. There have been times when i have forgotten to put my boob away but that is because i was answering the door/being beckoned by another child, not to use my phone.
Actually knowing her I think it was and even if the slip was unintentional....uploading it to the world wasn’t exactly an accident. If like anyone else she looked at herself when she took the photo/looked at the photo before she uploaded it then she would’ve seen it...posing for insta is a bit different to being caught off guard.

Reactions: 7
I once accidentally uploaded my nipple. I was wearing a summery top and no bra. And my nipple peeped through a gap in the material how I was leaning. Obviously deleted it which was a shame as I looked great in the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.