One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting for the next book about parenting after loss, extended bf and gentle parenting pea style. Watch out Sarah cockwell smith 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's been fishing for a second book deal for a while. That's why all her posts are written in a overly-wordy style, she's trying to show she can be a writer.

Reactions: 4
I once accidentally uploaded my nipple. I was wearing a summery top and no bra. And my nipple peeped through a gap in the material how I was leaning. Obviously deleted it which was a shame as I looked great in the photo.
I think that’s an honest mistake, Pea consistently parades her nips all over Instagram and I don’t think this is any different really

Reactions: 3
Off topic from #nipslip but every shot of her feeding Ember is the exact opposite of feeding Raven. Her latch isn’t great, she’s practically holding that gorgeous wee toot off her body. Raven, on the other hand, is in true newborn latch - face smushed in, curled in close. It’s bizarre.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's been fishing for a second book deal for a while. That's why all her posts are written in a overly-wordy style, she's trying to show she can be a writer.
always forget she wrote a book, wonder how much she made from it?
though i imagine her reasons for doing so weren’t profit driven, people don’t write books for free 🤷🏽‍♀️
also i think her writing style (based only on insta captions) is really endearing, mainly when she talks about loss. find her style and words quite (seemingly) well thought out and genuine
varies greatly though cos when she chats certain sanctimonious tit about parenting i just switch off completely

Reactions: 3
Her posts about Winter are beautifully written and very emotive. The rest is all tripe, you can tell when she’s invested in her writing and when she’s not (Embers birth). Ultimately though I really dislike all the wordy parenting captions that don’t really make any sense, perfectly imperfect parent is another one who does it, I just can’t get to the end and if I do I genuinely couldn’t tell you what on Earth it was about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her posts about Winter are beautifully written and very emotive. The rest is all tripe, you can tell when she’s invested in her writing and when she’s not (Embers birth). Ultimately though I really dislike all the wordy parenting captions that don’t really make any sense, perfectly imperfect parent is another one who does it, I just can’t get to the end and if I do I genuinely couldn’t tell you what on Earth it was about.
Like a GCSE student trying to bump their word count in their final essay question for their coursework.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go again with the activities at breakfast zzzz

Damiens back in her prison pen again. 😂 think Pea needs to get some advice about her speech, she still sounds like she’s babbling, and she’s nearly 4 - I can’t understand a single word the kid says!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus can she not just chill with a cuppa and enjoy her baby for an hour. That poor kid needs some interaction and r needs to be left to just potter on her own. Bloody dissecting flowers and making potions. What is wrong with this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus can she not just chill with a cuppa and enjoy her baby for an hour. That poor kid needs some interaction and r needs to be left to just potter on her own. Bloody dissecting flowers and making potions. What is wrong with this woman.

She just can’t relax and leave R alone, not for one second. It’s not wonder she looks drained all the time!

Reactions: 6
She just can’t relax and leave R alone, not for one second. It’s not wonder she looks drained all the time!
I know , she looks so pale and gaunt. She never appears happy. E is such an adorable baby you’d think she’d just want to smother her in love. Why even bother having another baby if you literally can’t share your time between 2. I managed to share my time with 6 kids under 8. She’s making it so difficult for herself.

I know , she looks so pale and gaunt. She never appears happy. E is such an adorable baby you’d think she’d just want to smother her in love. Why even bother having another baby if you literally can’t share your time between 2. I managed to share my time with 6 kids under 8. She’s making it so difficult for herself.
Exactly, she still seems very wrapped up in Raven - all that crap in that post about missing her and them, SHES bleeping THERE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL THE TIME PEA!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s clear Damien is the favourite and she’s not really invested in Ember, I hope that changes, poor little mite should not grow up feeling second fiddle to R.

Wow, 6 kids! you’re bloody awesome. I’m expecting my second and third and worrying about how to devote time equally as I have a 7 year old too.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, she still seems very wrapped up in Raven - all that crap in that post about missing her and them, SHES bleeping THERE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL THE TIME PEA!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s clear Damien is the favourite and she’s not really invested in Ember, I hope that changes, poor little mite should not grow up feeling second fiddle to R.

Wow, 6 kids! you’re bloody awesome. I’m expecting my second and third and worrying about how to devote time equally as I have a 7 year old too.
It’s so sad , poor E and poor R in some ways. She didn’t ask to be raised the way she is being. I always had time to cuddle my babies and make time for the older ones individually. She’s got such a nice gap between them too. My eldest was only 18 months when my second came then I just popped them out 🙈. Aww you’ll do just fine. 7 is a lovely age to help . My eldest was 8 when my youngest was born and he was fabulous. He was forever picking him up and comforting him and helping feed him. They’re 21 and 13 now and I can honestly say my adult son is amazing with his brother who has autistic tendencies. He can be more patient with him than me.

• Heart
Why do we have to be shown every single individual feed? Seriously. There's nothing in it for anyone surely?

Reactions: 9
Why do we have to be shown every single individual feed? Seriously. There's nothing in it for anyone surely?
“Oh look at me. Feeding E without R. See, R doesn’t feed every time E does.”
It’s totally for our benefit.

Reactions: 8

It’s just in case anyone doesn’t know she breastfeeds 😂

“Oh look at me. Feeding E without R. See, R doesn’t feed every time E does.”
It’s totally for our benefit.
It definitely is!

I’m quite honestly bored of seeing this woman’s boobs, I see more of hers during the day than I do my own. Not knocking breastfeeding at all, it’s completely natural but why is it necessary to film yourself doing it constantly, it makes me feel very uncomfortable that she uploads these stories and posts to a public account - god knows who could be watching them 🤢

It’s so sad , poor E and poor R in some ways. She didn’t ask to be raised the way she is being. I always had time to cuddle my babies and make time for the older ones individually. She’s got such a nice gap between them too. My eldest was only 18 months when my second came then I just popped them out 🙈. Aww you’ll do just fine. 7 is a lovely age to help . My eldest was 8 when my youngest was born and he was fabulous. He was forever picking him up and comforting him and helping feed him. They’re 21 and 13 now and I can honestly say my adult son is amazing with his brother who has autistic tendencies. He can be more patient with him than me.

Aww that sounds wonderful, it’ sounds like they have a fantastic bond ☺ We didn’t intend of having a big age gap, but we just ‘enjoyed’ our son so much, we didn’t feel the need to have anymore whilst he was little, but we decided last year we would try despite the pandemic, and were blessed with two! Our little boy is very happy and he’s so excited to be a big brother,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.