Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does nicolas feet piss anyone else off as much as they piss me off? She seems to have them on view in every story. No one cares about your splatter feet or shit activities. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
So she sleeps 9pm-2/4am... Dean does nothing between 2am and 9pm? And from 9pm, he's only got the newborn. At least this is the impression she's given... What kind of arrangement is this?

Theplantmum

Just saw the q&a. So basically she plucked the ones out that apply to things said here and is gonna berate the forum indirectly via blog posts. When someone asked for more information about Ember's birth - 'I did this'. Hardly... She's still marvelling at Raven's birth 4 years later. There's no sense of newness with Ember, no discovery. Does anyone understand what I mean? She's not in awe of this brand new little person, she's just dragging her along to watch the Raven show. Omg.. 'That's SO Raven'. 😂
Completely agree. That birth story was so brief and like you say, nothing about the details or how wonderful it is to have this new baby. Just flat.

Purple star

Chatty Member
I think the comments aren't about not understanding the sling, they look like a brilliant idea when necessary. It's that she seems to use it rather than hold Ember. When you're sat on the sofa just glazed over, watching TV, why on earth would you not want to hold your baby, look at their face, poke their little features, hold their tiny hands?

When Raven went to snap Ember's head off I was like Oh God! 😂
I hadn't a clue what R was saying as she climbed into that pen. And she shouldn't need such an elaborate activity just to get dinner in the slow cooker! The whole time Nicola was talking about setting up the activity, R was nowhere to be seen and quiet. Do the chores then?
I bet their oven is like new, they've never had a meal out the slow cook. So many wet foods 😑 nothing against the liner though, I too don't wash pots I don't need to wash 😂
When she leaned forward and Ember's head started to lean back, I tensed my bum. It makes me so uncomfortable. Then back on the sofa with Ember's neck bent at an odd angle. Why is such a simple thing so hard for her?
Exactly 👏🏼👏🏼 Well said.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Her lips are purple against her grey face. She just feel absolutely dreadful. If I was her, I'd be gorging on high calorie snacks if I wasn't getting enough sleep.
She’s so thin and feeding a nearly school age child, god knows if that baby is getting enough. She looks drained as she is drained.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Omg that is so inappropriate of a stranger to ask you that! God it’s made me angry on your behalf 😂
Thanks lol ! it was so odd ..if you need to ask anything wouldnt you ask something normal like oh how old is the baby? boy or girl? lol
I hate the guilt people try to project into Mums if they're not BF BF their baby.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Looking back there’s so many posts about Raven, Photos of Raven & Pea, Photos of Dean & Raven. It’s so sweet.
It's often the case that there are fewer photos of the younger children.

She’s not even got that car seat is isofixed. Argh cringeee
Did she have it in with the seatbelt? That is still a thing . My infant seat uses the seatbelt. It can go on the front passenger seat too.

I had 3 under 4 when my youngest was born and breastfed them all. I was soooo tired but my house was reasonably tidy and clean, the washing was done and I showered everyday WITHOUT fail. My husband works really long hours and I have no family support so I did most days alone with the kids. You just put your big girl pants on and get on with it.
Rules/boundaries and set routine are everything imo. Come 7pm, all the kids are in bed and it works.
Pretty much the same set up as us, you find your groove and get on with it don’t you. I’ve got two under 3 atm. Everything gets done and you just stay in a tired lull until you get used to the momentum! Routine is everything for things to work and the girls aren’t unhappy for it at all

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Though all of her Buddhist practicing would’ve made her more level headed & nicer. Obviously not!

You can read everything without joining- I only know because that’s what I did before joining 🙂

Ah I thought you had to be a member to actually see the threads on here!

Reactions: 2
I’ve not heard anything at all about brother! Nothing has been said 🤔. I know she’s lost a few friendships over the last 2-3 years because she’s very 1 sided. The friendship relies on the other person making the effort, not her. As you all know she rubbed someone at work up the wrong way with her Facebook post about schools. Oh and it hasn’t gone unnoticed at work that her Instagram is open with her nipples out constantly either. Think they’ve had words there. But she’s still open and still getting her boobs out every day, so she hasn’t listened to them ..... shock horror!!
Thanks 😊 just realised he used to be all over her insta etc! I’m really not surprised that the full on nudity hasn’t gone unnoticed. Would be a different matter if her insta was private but her bazookas are out for the world to see. Makes me cringe to see nip. I personally just find it quite a private thing. Breastfeeding of not!

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Also Raven was dressing herself this morning, something else that’s been mentioned on here recently!
Yes!!

I'd even add the rice game in. She's still set up a big OTT activity, but she made a big point of "I bought the rice, I'm not trying to be better than you," because it's been discussed on here about her making more work for herself by setting up these educational pinterest activities all the time, when Raven would probably be quite happy to potter around with her toys, do a bit 9f colouring, and watch some crap TV like most kids do.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I’ve never really looked into Mnetessori but having just done some googling of schools locally I can see very little difference in the setup my daughters primary school has. Am i missing something?