One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that picture... genuinely don’t have an opinion on when someone should breastfeed till. You do you. But Raven deserves some bleeping privacy, she doesn’t need her nursing for a nap broadcast to the bleeping world. I cannot fathom how she is so ~gentle and yet has no boundaries for her children and what she will and won’t share. That photo is so intimate I almost feel like it’s intrusive to look at it.
Totally agree. I'm a breastfeeding advocate but this is definitely a personal and intimate moment that viewers don't need to see. X

Reactions: 8
The stark contrast between how Dean holds Ember and how Pea keeps her at arms length

Reactions: 9
I literally said 'oh duck no' at that clip of her tandem nursing. I know crunchy parents will take offence, but there is such a stark difference between a baby nursing and a literal child that I see why some people say it gives them the ick. I can just imagine R's little whiny voice 'no mummy I have milk too!' :sick:
Definitely gives me the ick & I have a daughter the same age and the thought of being used like a cow at this age makes my skin crawl. My daughter and I have a wonderful bond too x

Reactions: 6
It makes me cringe! I also dont like how R is 'fondling' the other boob that E is feeding from!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is it. Personally I couldn’t give two hoots how she parents although I do think she’s doing a crap job and feel so sorry for the baby. However one day
I rarely comment on here and I don't like to comment on people's parenting but I just had to in this case. I've followed Nicola for years on instagram and she's a member of the breastfeeding group on facebook I'm in. I'm a mum of 3 and kind of 'fell' into attachment parenting with my first baby [he's 9.5 now!]. My kids are 9 and a half, 4 and a half and 12 months old. Co slept with them all, breastfed them all [eldest until he was 4, 2nd until she was 3.5].
However attachment parenting isn't letting your child do what they want. My son was attached at the hip to me for years but he had boundaries. He was disciplined. He had 3 square meals a day and was dressed and tidy every day. Same with my daughter- she's 5 in October this year and starts school in September, she's at preschool 2.5 days a week.
I know she doesn't plan to send Raven to 'conventional' school but she still needs rules and boundaries. Children thrive on routine and knowing what so expect. Even is Raven is homeschooled, she will still surely go to events and go to work etc. She will still interact with society.
I just feel like she's doing Raven a big disservice.
And don't get me started on how hard it is with a newborn ... I had a newborn last year, 3 weeks before lockdown 😂 I was homeschooling, I had a 3 year old and I had a newborn baby. Nothing open, no family allowed, no bubbles allowed, no preschool open - but we were up, dressed, ready to go everyday.
Sorry for the essay!
This is it. Personally I couldn’t give two hoots how she parents although I do think she’s doing a crap job and feel so sorry for the baby. However one day R will be in the big wide world . And she needs to know she can’t be running around as a 20 year old pinching food from peoples plates , sitting on tables and lashing out at people. She needs to teach her to be a well rounded human and that starts as a toddler. Reminds me of those wild kids that the parents took on this morning tv show a few years ago and one just stood and weed on live tv. They were like animals.

Reactions: 4
I use a slow cooker liner. I'm not lazy, I'm disabled 👍 It makes things much easier for me and washing the pan isn't as easy for some as it is for others.
Seems you’re just taking offence to this just to take offence. The poster was talking about pea.... pea isn’t disabled 🤷🏼‍♀️👍🏼

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a sling but will be using it when I'm trying to do things round the house. If I'm just say down with him I'll have him in my arms for a cuddle. I think she literally just shoves Ember in there out of convenience so she doesn't have to bother about her.

Also if I see her in that bouncy chair on the table not strapped in once more I may scream

Reactions: 3
I think what you meant was 'squeak squeak whine *indecipherable whinge* mummy!'
I can’t see her stories because i’m not on insta anymore. I can only view her profile externally. First time I’ve wanted to know what the fuss is about!

Seems you’re just taking offence to this just to take offence. The poster was talking about pea.... pea isn’t disabled 🤷🏼‍♀️👍🏼
just to say it isn’t up to anyone to police when/under what circumstances people from marginalised communities feel offended ✌🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really shouldn’t post things like that. There are some right bleeping weirdos out there.
On another note Ember is just sooooooo cute.

A video just of Ember! Someone definitely reading here.

Hello Nicola👋🏻 SUPPORT YOUR CHILDS HEAD AND STOP LETTING A 3 YEAR OLD RULE YOUR HOUSEHOLD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s ham on the plate, I repeat- ham on the plate.

so she does eat more than just mush x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I forgot to add, I stopped breastfeeding when my next baby was born. My 1st was 5 when his sister was born - we stopped breastfeeding when I was pregnant and my milk dried up and I just couldn't take it. My 2nd stopped breastfeeding a year ago aged 3.5 when my son was born. I just couldn't juggle the tandem feeding and co sleeping. So we got her a bed and lovely princess bedding when I was pregnant and progressively she spent more time in there until she was going to bed in there and sleeping through the night when I'd just had the baby. She was 3.5 at the time so she understood when I told her that I loved her very much but the new baby needed mummy's milk more because it couldn't have proper food like she did and relied on mummy's milk all the time. She's not fed in a year but we still have a lots of cuddles.
I'm a big breastfeeding advocate and extended breastfeeding advocate but I do think you need to step back and re evaluate when it's affecting you, your children etc.
I did similar
Oh my god that picture... genuinely don’t have an opinion on when someone should breastfeed till. You do you. But Raven deserves some bleeping privacy, she doesn’t need her nursing for a nap broadcast to the bleeping world. I cannot fathom how she is so ~gentle and yet has no boundaries for her children and what she will and won’t share. That photo is so intimate I almost feel like it’s intrusive to look at it.
i can’t comprehend why she has her Instagram open? It must be for attention? Why else

Reactions: 3
There’s ham on the plate, I repeat- ham on the plate.

so she does eat more than just mush x
I thought they was veggies?

There was also family group shots on her fb WITH Dean saying she looks knackered but loves the pictures love her girls and her guys

Also think I’ve seen peas tits more than I’ve seen my own 🥴🙄

• Haha
I did similar

i can’t comprehend why she has her Instagram open? It must be for attention? Why else
I used to think it was to support loss parents and people they have lost babies, but seeing as she’s not interested in offering anyone else support - I have no clue either!? She has been asked by a few people to make her instagram private, but she hasn’t done it 🙃

Reactions: 5
I used to think it was to support loss parents and people they have lost babies, but seeing as she’s not interested in offering anyone else support - I have no clue either!? She has been asked by a few people to make her instagram private, but she hasn’t done it 🙃
Asked by who, out of interest?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.