One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asked by who, out of interest?
Family and work. It’s no secret that Dean doesn’t like being filmed/shown all of the time on social media, so I don’t think he’s happy about it. Why would he want his wife’s nipples all over the internet? She’s got 20 thousand followers - some could even be parents from her work place 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Her ‘look at me, i can look after a newborn and still do 101838281 activities with my child’ stories are just so bleeping boring. Sitting there with a child properly engaging giving them attention is different to sitting there with a phone in your hand recording everything.

Reactions: 13
Her ‘look at me, i can look after a newborn and still do 101838281 activities with my child’ stories are just so bleeping boring. Sitting there with a child properly engaging giving them attention is different to sitting there with a phone in your hand recording everything.
Yea this. The children born now especially of influencers just live with a phone in their face. My kids are older now but my little pug comes and hits my phone out my hand for attention. Imagine how a child feels. We don’t need to see peoples boring days. Who exactly is she influencing ? If anything she’s showing mums what not to do.

Reactions: 5
God if I knew pea in real life of be shipping her off to the doctors for some bloods, she looks seriously ill and malnourished 😬
Also must be the only one to think dean is quite good looking 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
God if I knew pea in real life of be shipping her off to the doctors for some bloods, she looks seriously ill and malnourished 😬
Her lips are purple against her grey face. She just feel absolutely dreadful. If I was her, I'd be gorging on high calorie snacks if I wasn't getting enough sleep.

Reactions: 8
If you compare pea to what she used to look like when she was pregnant with winter it is unbelievable how much she’s let herself go she looks like a shell of her former self

Reactions: 8
Now I do love messy play, sensory stuff, all that. However why must every activity must be so chaotic, messy and a complete pain to clean up?! It’s never just give her paper and pens. It’s like “So Raven is playing the mashing chickpeas into the bathroom tiles game”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I must say, you are all tit parents.
How dare you think about yourselves?
Don't you know that your precious must suck every bit of life and soul and vitality out of you?
*tutt*

• Haha
Oh god. She’s going to be one of those kids who’s never in the wrong, it’s the schools fault, the other kids fault. All the kids I know from school with parents who couldn’t ever see where their kid was in the wrong ended up excluded or in prison.
Poor Raven, she’ll never have real friends or a job if this is how Pea sets her up for life.

Reactions: 7
I want to force feed her pounds of cake and pints of berocca. She looks so thin and so unwell. Breastfeeding drains your calories enough just feeding a baby, let alone a pre-schooler too.

Reactions: 6
Breastfeeding physically drained the life out of me too! I was so gaunt so I do feel for her. Don’t regret it personally. Saw it as similar to when Christian Bale got really fat for a movie role. It was only temporary and I personally felt the pay off was worth it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for R in that recording of her bf..that's not fair at all. She will be going to school soon - whatever type, if that settles her then fine, whatever - my son had a dummy at night until he was 4 and at school. I'm not criticising. But what I am criticising is her recording her daughter soothing herself attached to her - R looks so tired and is so drowsy there. Would she really want this moment shared to whoever happens to be following her mother's account. I love social media for some things but I find things like this morally wrong.

Reactions: 12
Her lips are purple against her grey face. She just feel absolutely dreadful. If I was her, I'd be gorging on high calorie snacks if I wasn't getting enough sleep.
She’s so thin and feeding a nearly school age child, god knows if that baby is getting enough. She looks drained as she is drained.

Reactions: 3
Just came across this in my feed on Instagram, take a look at who has liked the post - it was put up on the 25th Feb
She'd probably think Raven was the one hurt/needing healing though. Hurt by the strain of being the best big sister she can be, the strain of bringing light to this dark world, of curing all illness and ending poverty etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'd probably think Raven was the one hurt/needing healing though. Hurt by the strain of being the best big sister she can be, the strain of bringing light to this dark world, of curing all illness and ending poverty etc.
That's what it means.
In their mind the one who is hurt and needs healing is the hitter

Reactions: 4
That's what it means.
In their mind the one who is hurt and needs healing is the hitter
Oh Christ. So ignore the one with the black eye and focus on the little tit?
(Solely talking about Raven here btw guys, because I'm on one about her today)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.