One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not support that baby’s neck/head in that sling? It’s supposed to be up higher so its head isn’t flopping all over the shop

Reactions: 6
I had 3 under 4 when my youngest was born and breastfed them all. I was soooo tired but my house was reasonably tidy and clean, the washing was done and I showered everyday WITHOUT fail. My husband works really long hours and I have no family support so I did most days alone with the kids. You just put your big girl pants on and get on with it.
Rules/boundaries and set routine are everything imo. Come 7pm, all the kids are in bed and it works.
Pretty much the same set up as us, you find your groove and get on with it don’t you. I’ve got two under 3 atm. Everything gets done and you just stay in a tired lull until you get used to the momentum! Routine is everything for things to work and the girls aren’t unhappy for it at all

Reactions: 3
It d
Pretty much the same set up as us, you find your groove and get on with it don’t you. I’ve got two under 3 atm. Everything gets done and you just stay in a tired lull until you get used to the momentum! Routine is everything for things to work and the girls aren’t unhappy for it at all
There is definitely a state of zombie with having small children and a house/housework to keep up with but yeah, you find your groove and get on with it. Nic definitely seems to over complicate everything x

Reactions: 5
She has no idea how ppl do it? Usually we implement rules, routines, boundaries, clean up as we go, multi task with putting a wash in whilst the toddler watches TV. Do a few activities but encourage toddler to play alone. It's quite easy really 😅

Maybe if she stopped staring at Raven all day and sitting down on the floor to play with her constantly and never leaving her side, she’d manage to clean up her state of a house and do what the rest of us do!!

Why does she not support that baby’s neck/head in that sling? It’s supposed to be up higher so its head isn’t flopping all over the shop

I can’t bear it when she posts those stories and Embers head is just hanging out of the wrap. If you can’t learn to baby wear properly, don’t bloody use wraps

Reactions: 8
Raven looks so dirty!! I always look like a mess due to lack of sleep but my children are dressed neatly! Hair is brushed, teeth is brushed and clothes all clean. The latest story raven’s hair looks so matted and greasy.

Reactions: 5
Maybe if she stopped staring at Raven all day and sitting down on the floor to play with her constantly and never leaving her side, she’d manage to clean up her state of a house and do what the rest of us do!!

I can’t bear it when she posts those stories and Embers head is just hanging out of the wrap. If you can’t learn to baby wear properly, don’t bloody use wraps
I wear my newborns differently until they can support their heads. I sit them horizontally as per baby-wearing guidelines so that one side supports the head onto my chest x

Is it just me, or do raven's back teeth look decayed? 😱
I think she’s got that thing where she’s got too many teeth

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wear my newborns differently until they can support their heads. I sit them horizontally as per baby-wearing guidelines so that one side supports the head onto my chest x

I think she’s got that thing where she’s got too many teeth

Yes i think her jaw is too small.

Reactions: 3
If you zoom in, that bottom molar is definitely black. That's probably why she's been to the dentist.

Reactions: 1
It does look kinda dark... Or maybe it's just a piece of her dad's soul that she's chowing down on?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never in a million years did I think I would say this. I saw R and P at the local park today and R was actually really polite and wanted to play with the other kids. It was P that seemed really protective. R just wanted to be a normal kid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.