One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you can read everything on here without being a member. You just go on tattle life and can read it all, but obviously can’t comment etc. That’s probably how she sees what’s said here! Most people in her close circle know about this thread because she’s told them she’s got a tattle thread. From the sounds of it they all moan about her for the same reasons as on here 😂.

Gosh that is expensive for those houses! Definitely think they must have had help with the deposit then.
I’m positive she wrote in here once. Deleted it within minutes though.

Reactions: 5
I’m positive she wrote in here once. Deleted it within minutes though.
She did, it was something to the effect of ‘you all slate me, but on winters anniversary you’re all so full of sympathy’

A few people saw it, but it it was fine within seconds

Well at least we know that all of the things she did that we were wondering whether they were in response to Tattle or not, were then! Which then confirms that she’s tried to use her children to get back at people having a negative opinion on her.

Which surely if you know you have a Tattle thread about you - it’s time to reassess your life?! People saying things about you and your children because you have put them out there. I’d be absolutely mortified.

Reactions: 4
I feel like her account has lost its way which is a shame. I started following Nicola when I lost my first baby and it was lovely to hear and see someone who had also been through the same experiences. I loved the fact she was so brave and open about her loss. Much more than I could ever be. It helped normalise such a taboo subject and I'm sure a lot of followers felt comfort in seeing someone that they could relate to about something so awful.
Unfortunately what once was a great platform for baby loss has now become a virtue signalling motherhood account which is such a shame. I don't think Nicola is a bad person but I just feel she's gone down this gentle parenting route and it has overwhelmingly consumed her and her account. She seems lost and maybe the best thing would be to come off Instagram for a while whilst she sorts her life out at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like her account has lost its way which is a shame. I started following Nicola when I lost my first baby and it was lovely to hear and see someone who had also been through the same experiences. I loved the fact she was so brave and open about her loss. Much more than I could ever be. It helped normalise such a taboo subject and I'm sure a lot of followers felt comfort in seeing someone that they could relate to about something so awful.
Unfortunately what once was a great platform for baby loss has now become a virtue signalling motherhood account which is such a shame. I don't think Nicola is a bad person but I just feel she's gone down this gentle parenting route and it has overwhelmingly consumed her and her account. She seems lost and maybe the best thing would be to come off Instagram for a while whilst she sorts her life out at home.
Totally agree. My friend always says “when she comes out the other side of all this” and I think “well what about if she doesn’t?” And that’s not in reference to her grief, there’s no “other side” to that. It’s about her gentle parenting and pushing everyone that doesn’t agree with her away.
She really isn’t relatable to many anymore and I do think she’s lost her way. Poor Dean probably wonders where the woman he married has ran off to!

Reactions: 6
When?!? Did anyone get a screenshot?

That’s not a bad thing..

Right... just because we dislike the way she parents or how she acts, doesn’t mean we’re all complete monsters who can’t feel sorry for her for losing a child, we’re not heartless! Clearly she didn’t see it that way!

Reactions: 12
She did, it was something to the effect of ‘you all slate me, but on winters anniversary you’re all so full of sympathy’

A few people saw it, but it it was fine within seconds
See this is my issue. We can both express concern about the parenting approach she depicts on her public social media account and show compassion for her grief and the loss of wee Winter.

I keep trying to word this in the right way, as grief is personal and individual, but it shouldnt be used to win any arguments.

Reactions: 9
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you should put newborn carrier car seats in the front of the car? Plus she has no need to, there's two seats in the back of that car. Is this so Venom doesn't have to go behind Nicola where she wouldn't be able to see her every second?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you should put newborn carrier car seats in the front of the car? Plus she has no need to, there's two seats in the back of that car. Is this so Venom doesn't have to go behind Nicola where she wouldn't be able to see her every second?
I dont think she cares much for carseat safety considering she put golden child in a second hand forward facing carseat from like 9 months old

• Wow
probs worried R would smack or hurt the baby if they were both in the back..

I think you can put them in the front if you can turn the airbag off on your car. However, I would just worry too much about it not working and the airbag deploying anyway. (Which I know is probably ridiculous but you never know 😂)

I think it also depends on the car and the seat. Not all seats and cars are compatible with each other. Though I doubt this is something she's even checked for either seat.

Reactions: 3
Well at least we know that all of the things she did that we were wondering whether they were in response to Tattle or not, were then! Which then confirms that she’s tried to use her children to get back at people having a negative opinion on her.

Which surely if you know you have a Tattle thread about you - it’s time to reassess your life?! People saying things about you and your children because you have put them out there. I’d be absolutely mortified.
I was thinking this. I contribute to another thread on here and don’t feel bad about it because she’s a massive bellend who has orchestrated being in the public eye and manipulating people to earn a fortune. But I was thinking how awful it would be to read a thread about yourself with a newborn when you aren’t a massive influencer - so why doesn’t she lock her account right down and make it private? I don’t get why she still insists on being a public account

Reactions: 7
You can put babies in the front but not rear facing...obviously the back is far safer so don’t know why she wouldn’t do that. Not like Raven can reach baby too much if she’s secured too...unless she doesn’t want her seat belt on....

Reactions: 2
You can put babies in the front but not rear facing...obviously the back is far safer so don’t know why she wouldn’t do that. Not like Raven can reach baby too much if she’s secured too...unless she doesn’t want her seat belt on....
I think whoever said it’s because she wants to be able to look at Damien in the mirror at all times had it right.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.