One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in a million years did I think I would say this. I saw R and P at the local park today and R was actually really polite and wanted to play with the other kids. It was P that seemed really protective. R just wanted to be a normal kid.
Did you have the urge to say you knew her?!

That’s so interesting about Damien being really friendly at the park, if so and Nicola is the one always holding back she’s setting both girls up for failure, even her precious Raven. Her being reluctant to mix can’t be due to covid as she’s been shipping her off to nursery throughout? Maybe she’s worried Raven will be infected with rebellion and wean herself when she twigs none of the other kids are sucking on their ma’s norks in the middle of the park 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s so interesting about Damien being really friendly at the park, if so and Nicola is the one always holding back she’s setting both girls up for failure, even her precious Raven. Her being reluctant to mix can’t be due to covid as she’s been shipping her off to nursery throughout? Maybe she’s worried Raven will be infected with rebellion and wean herself when she twigs none of the other kids are sucking on their ma’s norks in the middle of the park 🙄
'their ma's norks'
😂😂 I nearly choked to death. Not on my ma's norks btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, as I thought. Years of breastfeeding all night have rotted her molars. Knew it.
but that could be caused by anything - you can’t blame it on extended breastfeeding, even though the sugars in the milk are harmful to teeth, definitely not!
This was the sort of crap I had to read on a previous parenting forum - people were so blinkered about bf that they’d rather set upon the other users than acknowledge any downsides.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always have to be doing some sort of activity with Raven? The childs not going to bloody suffer if she hasn’t got her stickle bricks out first thing in the morning. She’s exhausting! Tell her to go and play on her own for a bit fgs!

Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to be doing some sort of activity with Raven? The childs not going to bloody suffer if she hasn’t got her stickle bricks out first thing in the morning. She’s exhausting! Tell her to go and play on her own for a bit fgs!
I always think this! Wrap her up, throw her out in the garden (sure they’ve got the big french doors so can easily see her) and just let her run herself to sleepy. Or just in a child friendly way tell her to piss off and find her own activity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's so that she never feels like she's prioritising Ember because that WILL NOT DO. Does she ever properly hold Ember? She's always strapped to her in a sling with her wobbly head flopping all over, in that bouncer thing or laid on her lap. She never seems to hold her in her arms. It's very odd.

Reactions: 8
It's so that she never feels like she's prioritising Ember because that WILL NOT DO. Does she ever properly hold Ember? She's always strapped to her in a sling with her wobbly head flopping all over, in that bouncer thing or laid on her lap. She never seems to hold her in her arms. It's very odd.

The laying in the lap thing is just weird I agree, like she’s just been plonked on there, it’s like Pea is allergic to cuddling her own baby - unless she’s in the wrap! I just don’t get it, baby cuddles are the best, you need to get them in and enjoy them whilst you can!

I always think this! Wrap her up, throw her out in the garden (sure they’ve got the big french doors so can easily see her) and just let her run herself to sleepy. Or just in a child friendly way tell her to piss off and find her own activity 🤣
I know, she’s always hovering over her and always got to be with her, Raven will occupy herself if Pea is busy, give her a box and let her pretend she’s in a bloody rocket, kids live stuff like that 😂 it does them good to play on their own, it’s how they develop their imagination and teaches them some independence. Can’t be doing with all this following her around the house watching what she’s doing.

Reactions: 5
Why would she film herself looking so agitated when E is crying?
And her poor head wobbling about everywhere and the aggressive back patting. Urgh.
And any excuse to show her boobs, who needed to see that? Who was it for?

Reactions: 6
She really doesn’t look in a good place. That made me quite uncomfortable watching her in the car. Babies cry , they get distressed. It’s not like E is a first baby and it’s a shock to the system. I had 5 kids under 6 at one point. 2 of them were only 10 months apart one the older one was part of a twin pregnancy and I lost his brother. I can’t remember ever going on like that and my husband worked a 15 hour day 6 days a week. I don’t understand this showing every single thing on insta. And don’t get me started on R.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would she film herself looking so agitated when E is crying?
And her poor head wobbling about everywhere and the aggressive back patting. Urgh.
And any excuse to show her boobs, who needed to see that? Who was it for?
I felt uneasy watching it. I felt like she was acting for the camera tbh. I don't know why you would think to film that and share to thousands. This 'honest motherhood let's show everyone everything' has alot to answer to at times and these kids will grow up one day and ask why such personal moments were shared.

Reactions: 4
I felt uneasy watching it. I felt like she was acting for the camera tbh. I don't know why you would think to film that and share to thousands. This 'honest motherhood let's show everyone everything' has alot to answer to at times and these kids will grow up one day and ask why such personal moments were shared.

I felt the same, it made me feel very uncomfortable, she seemed genuinely flustered and not in a good place, why would you film yourself feeling like that? Did not need the sick down her boobs shot either. I’m very glad though that she’s at least she’s recognised the need for a break from Raven, maybe this is the start of her realising that we do need time away from our Children, as much as we love them it does all of us good to have a break to recoup some energy and be our own person, even if it’s for a few hours. I imagine Raven can be quite a demanding and needy child, we’ve already heard how she’s breastfeeding constantly again. Pea needs to regain some sanity, enjoy some precious time with Ember and let Raven go off to her Grandmas more often, it will be beneficial for R and everyone else!!

Reactions: 9
The video she did of the reality and her living room, looked like a makeshift bed to me in there on the floor. Wonder if that's where Dean has been demoted to. Even my cat has better sleeping space than that😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.