Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Olivia is there it’s still pretty tit of her to not congratulate Flossie or even acknowledge it publicly when Flossie did it for Olivia’s MR launch.

Reactions: 32
it's been hours and the post still hasn't been deleted.. ok.
i’m definitely not a flossie stan but this person was here purely to spread tit and make up lies. as if a close friend would be so flippant with such private information to someone that posts on tattle. the poster is scum and posted both here and on Flossie’s thread. what a horrible rumour to spread irrespective if it’s true or false.

whatever the reason for flossie’s absence it is a bit rough that none of her public friends have made public “get better” posts - i’m flip flopping on my previous opinions but she really do be going through it bless her. i don’t think olivia personally owes her anything, it just makes me sad that she really didn’t find any support network in london. i can’t imagine how she must be feeling. hopefully people are there for her behind the scenes but these types always make a song and dance publicly about their friendships.

Reactions: 24
Olivia wasn’t there I have gone full investigator on all insta stories and cannot see her, there is a girl that looks like her next to lewys so explains why people are confused :( so sad. ALSO, did Kate Elisabeth hop in a cab straight after flossie’s eveny to go to a club with Olivia? That looks like her in kate’s most recent story… I’m so invested.

Reactions: 32
idk whyyy but I've thought for a while that Olivia might be the one jealous of Flossie (to us on the outside we might not get why but Olivia may have her own reasons) but I do get the vibe Olivia is threatened by her in a way (I may be v v v far off with this lollll)

Reactions: 30
I don't mind flossie I agree with people saying she's changed since moving to London etc but I do believe she's only young and is feeling a bit lost and generally means well and is a nice person....recently I've gone really off Olivia she's coming across as quite a mean girl I know she is young too (and she acts it, the way she bought a house to move home bc of her boyfriend and then broke up with him and changed her mind a month later lol) but in general I don't get good vibes from her anymore, if anything she has massively changed since moving to London too

Reactions: 49
I don't mind flossie I agree with people saying she's changed since moving to London etc but I do believe she's only young and is feeling a bit lost and generally means well and is a nice person....recently I've gone really off Olivia she's coming across as quite a mean girl I know she is young too (and she acts it, the way she bought a house to move home bc of her boyfriend and then broke up with him and changed her mind a month later lol) but in general I don't get good vibes from her anymore, if anything she has massively changed since moving to London too
i’ve only just deeped the fact she bought a whole house for a boy hahahaha. i know she would have bought one in the near future anyway but she’s openly admitted that her relationship was a massive factor in a huge life decision. she’s so impulsive i just find it funny lol

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she lies so much. Saying she's single when she obviously isn't. Saying her and Flossie are still the best of friends when they obviously aren't. She makes everything so public that it is so easy to find out that she never tells the truth. Like just say 'I'm seeing someone but after making John so public, I want to have some privacy this time round' or 'me and Flossie have drifted a bit but there hasn't been a massive falling out' instead of lying through your teeth and making us all out to be mugs.

Reactions: 63
People literally liked her because she was honest. And then since the spencer thing (lying about staying in the hotel alone) its just like constant lying or deliberately hiding things.

Reactions: 45
idk whyyy but I've thought for a while that Olivia might be the one jealous of Flossie (to us on the outside we might not get why but Olivia may have her own reasons) but I do get the vibe Olivia is threatened by her in a way (I may be v v v far off with this lollll)
i feel like their entire friendship is rooted in jealousy and insecurity. olivia seems like the type to hate seeing flossie succeed in anything. theyre the closest when olivia is doing well and flossie is just there to act as a support dog. olivia thinks shes better than everyone and gets threatened when thats not the case. flossie is more of a insecure type of jealous and wants to be and look like olivia imo. Just a really toxic friendship overall

Reactions: 46
to be honest, i think it’s obvious that flossie and olivia have done more than just drift apart naturally because if that was the case olivia would probably still go to her event in support (as there is no bad blood.) the fact that she was not in attendance or posting about it is a pretty sure sign that there is actual beef and something has happened to cause them to not be friends at all

Reactions: 36
idk but when people start acting like Olivia, acting like they’re “too good” and better than everyone with the mean girl energy, they usually get humbled very quickly. And being an influencer won’t be her career forever, she might want to start acting like a decent person and not picking and dropping people to get further up the social ladder.

Reactions: 16
The only reason their friendship seemed so full on before is because they lived together and everything was restricted due to lockdown. Was probably a dark time for both of them + the pressure of being seen as a duo on social media must be hard. Especially when you grow apart and there is constant speculation as to what’s gone on cos people will not let you move on privately once you’ve been so public

Reactions: 15
to be honest, i think it’s obvious that flossie and olivia have done more than just drift apart naturally because if that was the case olivia would probably still go to her event in support (as there is no bad blood.) the fact that she was not in attendance or posting about it is a pretty sure sign that there is actual beef and something has happened to cause them to not be friends at all
I agree, I think she could at least tell a white lie instead of airing the beef or pretending they're still besties when they're evidently not. Especially because Flossie isn't in a good place and could probably do with Olivia putting the rumours to rest so she can concentrate on recovering.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.