Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail the thread but can I ask what litter you used 👀 I clean my cats box daily but I do struggle to keep it from smelling /:
I use Catsan litter and a hooded tray and it never really smells.

I feel like that cat is going to be so lonely, she got it as an accessory and an Instagram prop without caring that indoor cats are especially needy. It looks like a ragdoll (which I have myself) and they’re known to be highly dependent and require a lot of attention.. she just got a fluffy cat because it’s cute without thinking of it’s well being.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to derail the thread but can I ask what litter you used 👀 I clean my cats box daily but I do struggle to keep it from smelling /:
I use Cats Best litter and a hooded tray (door taken off as per my little man's preferences) and scoop it out daily and never seem to have much trouble with smells. I'll also completely change out the litter and deep clean the tray semi regularly as well.

Reactions: 3
I hope I'm wrong about this and that she's actually really great with pets, but she barely seems able to look after herself, let alone someone else/a pet. She said herself that she's young and wants to be going out and having fun in London - i.e., not be at home that often - and that her plans aren't concrete, so why has she committed to something that will need her care for over 10 years?

It's so sad thinking that the cat might be really affectionate only to constantly get left behind when she goes to whatever celebrity trips/antics her goldfish brain takes her to or her looks get her into. it's really weird to get a living thing as a fashion accessory anyway tbh.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I hope I'm wrong about this and that she's actually really great with pets, but she barely seems able to look after herself, let alone someone else/a pet. She said herself that she's young and wants to be going out and having fun in London - i.e., not be at home that often - and that her plans aren't concrete, so why has she committed to something that will need her care for over 10 years?

It's so sad thinking that the cat might be really affectionate only to constantly get left behind when she goes to whatever celebrity trips/antics her goldfish brain takes her to or her looks get her into. it's really weird to get a living thing as a fashion accessory anyway tbh.
She claims she’s vegan but has repeatedly shown disregard for animals lives …throwing the turkey around the floor on Christmas, taking George out of his home to be alone in her new house and then sending him back home, that cat that got mauled by a dog and she was laughing about it, now she’s bought a cat ( who’s breed is high maintenance) as an accessory when she had a busy schedule and wants to go out and get drunk all the time…

Reactions: 29
she’s
She claims she’s vegan but has repeatedly shown disregard for animals lives …throwing the turkey around the floor on Christmas, taking George out of his home to be alone in her new house and then sending him back home, that cat that got mauled by a dog and she was laughing about it, now she’s bought a cat ( who’s breed is high maintenance) as an accessory when she had a busy schedule and wants to go out and get drunk all the time…
She’s so obviously vegan as a way to justify caloric restriction lol, tale as old as time

Reactions: 52
I have an indoor cat, she's not a pedigree but she's SUPER needy and high maintenance; to the point where I don't like to leave her for more than maybe 6 hours at a time...that is so not gonna be compatible with Oliver's selfish lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
she’s

She’s so obviously vegan as a way to justify caloric restriction lol, tale as old as time
Olivia is another one, like her favourite miss Emma Chamberlain, who eats pretty much the exact same thing every single day while blabbing on about how they’re such a foodie and their days of disordered eating are well in the past. Like how many times can you eat avocado and beans on toast for lunch and tomato pasta with added ketchup without getting sick of it? Although at least Olivia doesn’t think eating 10 punnets of fruit a day is a personality trait and she will have subway and burritos etc. We all have favourite foods but I think we’d also all get sick of them very quickly if that’s all we ate. Hardly a favourite food if your diet consists of nothing else.

The way she randomly plops an ad into her videos is so lazy… how does she get away with never putting it in her title

Reactions: 34
I feel like she’s someone who mergers into who they’re dating she has morphed into her new bf

Reactions: 8
omg... the cat, the piano ffs ok emma

no not the 'new style' I can't its actually so embarrassing for her

Reactions: 18
I am enjoying her videos a lot more since she moved into her new place but they always just seem so short? Idk it feels like she could put a bit more effort in or just chat for a bit longer

Did she just confuse cartridges for cartilages in the Astrid ad .... lols

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to skip through half the video, I dunno how anyone could enjoy that its so boring 😭 It just feels like everything is so forced now? like it doesn't feel authentic at all

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.