Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just made an account to say when you guys posted about Olivia’s new rumoured boyfriend Orly I thought I recognised him, then went onto his Instagram and I swear he did a small gig and flossie posted a video of it on her story and tagged him and I thought it was a bit weird but maybe she knew him and I swear it was the same guy that’s going out with Olivia now. So I think maybe Flossie is still friends with him and introduced them? Does anyone else remember seeing him on flossies story because I thought he was her new boyfriend but guess not

Reactions: 9
Just made an account to say when you guys posted about Olivia’s new rumoured boyfriend Orly I thought I recognised him, then went onto his Instagram and I swear he did a small gig and flossie posted a video of it on her story and tagged him and I thought it was a bit weird but maybe she knew him and I swear it was the same guy that’s going out with Olivia now. So I think maybe Flossie is still friends with him and introduced them? Does anyone else remember seeing him on flossies story because I thought he was her new boyfriend but guess not
He was on Flossie’s story - there’s photos of him on Flossie’s thread from October 02 (purple hat).

Reactions: 2
Bit rude to meet ur new guy through a friend and then stop talking to /drop that friend 🥴

Reactions: 17
F3D74C7A-5508-4749-BE54-1A4F9AA293B3.png

I feel like she’s seen people saying how basic and on trend she dresses and now she’s trying to come up with interesting outfits but has ended up with this 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51
oh my god… what a monstrosity of an outfit she’s just posted on her Instagram

Reactions: 14
It is indeed! No idea how one minute she was on holiday with Lewys and the next, she's being accepted into these social circles *cough* pretty privlege *cough*
Deffo pretty privilege she has about as much personality as a plank of wood

Reactions: 36
Definitely because she's pretty with a large following, because I imagine she would be annoying af to be around

lol this is my first time writing in this but I’ve always thought that Olivia was stuck up and snobby and rude lmao. She is so attention seeking imo lol that’s all I have to say atm :)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The cat is legit just another accessory for her I hope it’s well looked after

Reactions: 33
I've had cats my entire life and can't recall the litter tray ever smelling of tit, makes me wonder if she's even cleaning it or how long she's leaving it before replacing the litter.

I do worry about the kitten cause' she's not responsible and when he's not a novelty anymore she'll get sick of any smells and looking after him :( I wonder if her parents ever tell her she's being an idiot and try and keep her more level-headed, it seems she's surrounded by enablers that won't say anything! I know for sure if I was in her position my parents would be the first to tell me what I'm doing is daft or to really think about certain decisions.

Reactions: 22
She defo called it Phil after seeing a Phil Mitchell meme or something. That or she asked in her groupchat for mundane middle aged men names.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
isnt Philz coffee emma chamberlains fave coffee brand that she used to go onnnnn about in every video before she got her own coffee brand
Wonder if thats why Olivia chose the name
That would be psychotic
I think she named her cat after Phil dunphy from modern family, I think she said it in her q&a

I've had cats my entire life and can't recall the litter tray ever smelling of tit, makes me wonder if she's even cleaning it or how long she's leaving it before replacing the litter.

I do worry about the kitten cause' she's not responsible and when he's not a novelty anymore she'll get sick of any smells and looking after him :( I wonder if her parents ever tell her she's being an idiot and try and keep her more level-headed, it seems she's surrounded by enablers that won't say anything! I know for sure if I was in her position my parents would be the first to tell me what I'm doing is daft or to really think about certain decisions.
Sorry to derail the thread but can I ask what litter you used 👀 I clean my cats box daily but I do struggle to keep it from smelling /:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.