Olivia Neill #5 Gleam queen redeemed but can she keep her nose clean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually really impressed she mentioned the whole dpart thing. Someone said earlier up that she probably would and I thought there’s no way. I agree with others that her apology definitely seemed the most sincere. It was obvious Gleam had given them all pointers to hit but she seemed to ad-lib the most and speak naturally about how she felt. I do think unfortunately she’s just insecure and has been led astray by Olivia and Lewys. They actually left her alone on that live stream while they left to laugh out of frame so it just made the whole thing fall on her.
She could have at least gave the guy a shout out though :confused:

Reactions: 9
I know this is olivias thread but this was posted on flossies and this one is more active ... comments on her latest video
C81F4D72-0459-4146-9C8F-478E1B93AB51.png

If it’s true then Olivia 100% went back to NI for a few weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 60
I know this is olivias thread but this was posted on flossies and this one is more active ... comments on her latest videoView attachment 449573
Idk it just doesn’t make sense for flossie to go to manchester especially to see them and after all of this, no evidence either

Reactions: 11
OT but i've always had a softer spot for flossie compared to olivia, maybe because i started watching flossie way before olivia even created youtube and flossie's always come off as genuine. there's a stark difference in how she acted before she moved to london and after. she honestly needs to get her tit together lol and stop succumbing to this pressure to fit in with whoever's around her (olivia). even living by herself in london would do her good.

Reactions: 24
Is there drama eternal ehiz and Lewys
F5BBDBCE-9217-4A9C-B59A-794C04FC7312.png

I know this is olivias thread but this was posted on flossies and this one is more active ... comments on her latest videoView attachment 449573
I didn’t even know she posted a video lol didn’t get a notification

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually really like Flossie - though I do agree she seems different since moving to London - however the comments on her and Olivia's videos saying 'lets remember they're still so young and will make mistakes' excuse me, they are 19+ not little kids! it's not hard to understand don't throw/attend parties 🥴 just accept the apology if thats what you want to do and move on, stop excusing it as being young and not knowing any better?????

Reactions: 21
does anyone know anything about flossie going to manc for her birthday? I feel like she actually meant her apology but if she really went to manc then .... cmon sis do better

Reactions: 10
This pisses me off. I haven't been home to NI from London in7 months since I moved here to work in the NHS. I have missed my nephew's first Christmas and first birthday. Meanwhile Olivia swanning back and forth like it's NBD.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s ... Madison Sarah hahahah bet she’s trying to take the publicity away from herself for breaking the rules again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still dying at the fact this whole thing spiraled out to the general public because Lewys put the pic on his mf STORYYYYYYYYYY

Reactions: 19
Okay so... where’s the apology from the ‘other household’? More importantly, who is this other household?!

Reactions: 19
Not sure how I feel about her latest Instagram post. Literally no doubting she’s absolutely gorgeous, but I’m not sure if her new style really suits her.. the lips, eyeliner, hair style, tracksuit and shoes all together just feels too much and completely different to anything she’d have worn a few months ago. I feel like she’s doing too much to live up to being the ‘icon’ so many 13 year olds hold her as, but I feel like she suits other looks a lot better. I’m not trying to slate her though before fan girls come at me, this is a forum about her🤣

Reactions: 27
These pics are about 1 year apart, I miss her old style. Not feeling this new vibe
even her body language is difference. she looks just simply happy, like so nice and happy a year ago, and in the pics she posted today and recently she looks so sad and uncomfortable idk how to explain. also the way she’s pouting it’s making me cringe

Reactions: 23
shes trying to look live a chav too much like trying to 'fit in' with people in london when in reality her parents house is worth minimum 1mill and she grew up very rich

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.