Olivia Neill #5 Gleam queen redeemed but can she keep her nose clean?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the double post!!

I've just finished mindlessly watching the 2 unlisted videos left in a playlist of 15 private videos and swear to god I wasn't even looking for anything problematic and really don't think I'm reaching here but is Emma's friend not blatantly mocking a disabled person here?!?!?! Am I completely missing something or is that what's actually happening bc that's all I'm seeing here please tell me if I'm wrong

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I definitely feel like her apology was a lot more sincere than lewys and olivias

Reactions: 54
i mean at least she left a link to mind in the description which is more than the other two did

Reactions: 20
Seemed more sincere than olivias - olivias was half arsed cause she couldn’t care less about covid just the coke scandal. Flossie probably feels bad about the live joke

Interesting too because there was no proof Flossie broke covid rules but easy to assume

Reactions: 14
seems quite obvious now that there’s - sadly - been no falling out between them and lewys as flossie also mentioned lewys in her vid

Reactions: 21
I’m actually really impressed she mentioned the whole dpart thing. Someone said earlier up that she probably would and I thought there’s no way. I agree with others that her apology definitely seemed the most sincere. It was obvious Gleam had given them all pointers to hit but she seemed to ad-lib the most and speak naturally about how she felt. I do think unfortunately she’s just insecure and has been led astray by Olivia and Lewys. They actually left her alone on that live stream while they left to laugh out of frame so it just made the whole thing fall on her.

Reactions: 59
This such a stupid thing for me to pick up on but in her video Flossie said she has really weak enamel from grinding her teeth and then puts teeth whitening strips on??? I can tell you now luv it's not just the grinding doing that.

ETA: omg I just remembered that video of her on live grinding away as well lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it's not her thread but I wish Flossie would just move back home! I really did enjoy her vids but there's only so many times I can go back to watch her older vids because I keep getting older (23) and shes 18/19 in them which just seems so young 😆

This such a stupid thing for me to pick up on but in her video Flossie said she has really weak enamel from grinding her teeth and then puts teeth whitening strips on??? I can tell you now luv it's not just the grinding doing that.
Yes I was watching a youtuber (dacey cash) who I really like, lots of drugstore products, uses the same things all the time etc and she says she uses whitening strips once every six months or so! I can't imagine the state of all Olivia's followers' enamel lmao.

I know it's not her thread but I wish Flossie would just move back home! I really did enjoy her vids but there's only so many times I can go back to watch her older vids because I keep getting older (23) and shes 18/19 in them which just seems so young 😆
i agree. i loved her old vlogs, they just felt so homely and calm but now she’s in london she’s become more like olivia and lewys, there’s nothing wrong with that but i feel like she’s been led astray. idk i just miss her vlogs when she was at home.

on another note, would it be easier to just combine the three of them to one thread?

Reactions: 17
i agree. i loved her old vlogs, they just felt so homely and calm but now she’s in london she’s become more like olivia and lewys, there’s nothing wrong with that but i feel like she’s been led astray. idk i just miss her vlogs when she was at home.

on another note, would it be easier to just combine the three of them to one thread?
I think that would be a good idea! Just posted this on flossies thread but this is a comment on her latest vid. I think this shows a lot of flossies previous followers don't get on with the Lewys/Olivia vibe.

Attachments

the first video of hers I liked since she moved. she wasn't trying to be something she isn't

Reactions: 15
I used to prefer Olivia’s videos as thought she seemed less stuck up than Flossie, after the apologies I now feel Flossie is more likeable as hers was way more sincere. Her videos don’t always interest me but bit more keen to watch them now!

Reactions: 21
i thought olivia was getting called out for doing drugs? she didn’t address that and there was still someone saying oh she didn’t do the drugs but i never heard olivia address that except “rumours” maybe thats the drugs but idk overall wasnt genuine i feel like she was talking slowly and gently to sound more genuine but didn’t work except for her stans

flossie was doing too much to give the wholesome vibes in my opinion

Reactions: 7
flossie was doing too much to give the wholesome vibes in my opinion
yeah i just watched it and i dont see the difference between hers and olivias at all. both the change in tone of voice, the sad looking face etc then straight back to normal

i thought olivia was getting called out for doing drugs? she didn’t address that and there was still someone saying oh she didn’t do the drugs but i never heard olivia address that except “rumours” maybe thats the drugs but idk overall wasnt genuine i feel like she was talking slowly and gently to sound more genuine but didn’t work except for her stans
yeah i think the “rumours” was her way of avoiding the drugs but also mainly referring to the rumour of her going out while testing positive as thats the tiktok she asked that girl to delete because it wasn’t true

Reactions: 7
yeah i just watched it and i dont see the difference between hers and olivias at all. both the change in tone of voice, the sad looking face etc then straight back to normal
i think at least she seemed to be forming her own sentences rather than reading some weird written out text. She seemed more like her normal self than the other two who just seemed so out of character and seemed like"boohoo poor me"

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.