Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
correct me if i’m wrong but olivia hasn’t moderated comments on her spam so maybe we should all just go spam the comments on her recent tiktok

Reactions: 3
Im only just catching up on this thread but I saw her post this story and thought it was odd so screenshot.. I assume it was about this?
bit cringe
This jacket looks exactly like the one from the screenshot of the guy and the table sooooo 1+1= ?

Reactions: 8
No regrets from these 3, ladies n gents.
this is just so ignorant from her! she’s mugging off both herself and her fans, it’s just plain rude and they just shouldn’t have a platform - the 3 of them are your archetypal bullies and thrive from bringing others down, whether that be their own fans or other creators. litro just get a fkin grip

Reactions: 10
I never got why she was getting so much praise on this thread when throughout the entirety of lockdown she was breaking rules and has never addressed anything. They’ve been around so many people as well who have gotten corona and they’d never properly quarantine. It’s shameful that with Olivias large following and engagement that she doesn’t speak out about literally anything besides Flossie, Louis and say it or shot its. Also looks fade and the amount of drugs/alcohol they’re doing, it’s going to fade quicker than we think. They have nothing else to fall back on besides brand deals

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Tbf, I feel like we almost expect too much from them? They're young influencers who got to where they are with relatively shallow content. Like fair enough if they don't feel educated enough to comment on social issues. I just wish that as a bare minimum they wouldn't post careless things.

I think Olivia is acc v likeable and makes quite good and engaging content despite how saturated the influencer scene is. I just wish she'd at least pretend to not be so fixated on herself. But it's probably just an age thing combined with so much money and clout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It's just been confirmed by my druggie bf that it's Definitely coke/ket or speed in the screenshot. ffs they're total wipeouts. I'm actually so disgraced, I have nothing against class A's (personally I don't do them) if you DON'T have massive platform/use regularly. I generally don't have an issue.

Reactions: 6
Would genuinely love to see what they’d do when their clout dies off. I cant imagine Olivia or Flossie having a job tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.