Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys how can you not tell that’s Carmie? Millie T was obviously there too. She posted a photo of herself in a taxi last night (on the way to Lewys’). He was having a 500k party last night - him, Olivia, Flossie and Carmie and Millie were there. (They are the only two social climbers she’s still friends with).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just contacted the daily mail, i complained to function of beauty, going to complain to the BBC, anything else i can do?😂 feel like such a snitch but im honestly sick of their behavior, they’ve gotten away with things so many times
hiSmile? Also on a live recently Flossie was looking down at Olivia’s phone and asked her if OhPolly had messaged her for work (I assume she had seen a message or something), Olivia seemed annoyed bc she shouldn’t ask her that on a live or something? Anyway so maybe them😂

Reactions: 9
I’m actually very surprised that there’s nothing on twitter about it like maybe nobody cares enough about Lewys to have seen it
Lewys and Flossie only have 300k followers on Instagram whereas Olivia has almost 600k, along with the fact not many people know about tattle life, I only know about it because Madison Sarah once mentioned it in a video. Olivia has never mentioned tattle life therefor her fans wouldn’t go watch it, add that with them maybe not following lewys and them blocking comments, it won’t be a big story. If Olivia had of posted it though, different story, more views in less time etc

Reactions: 12
I find it hard to believe Olivia has a 47% engagement rate.. her engagement is good but almost half of her followers engaging when there’s so many fake accounts 🤥🥴
And with the insta algorithm being so rubbish.. seems so unlikely that almost half of her followers see and like her posts?

Reactions: 7
So is the consensus that theres no point posting tiktoks with the pic in it? Do they all get taken down ?

Reactions: 1
So is the consensus that theres no point posting tiktoks with the pic in it? Do they all get taken down ?
I was thinking of making a video with all the pics and vids of her breaking lockdown rules and not tagging her to see if it gets views before she sees it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking of making a video with all the pics and vids of her breaking lockdown rules and not tagging her to see if it gets views before she sees it lol
yeah i think posting without tagging them but then tagging in the comments later on if it gains traction, but with the way tiktoks blow up on there, even just having that pic with "olivia neill caught" would get views. Be careful dont mention the words drugs or coke because tiktok is sensitive with certain words and will take it down

Reactions: 14
Did he take that down also? Just checked his story and it’s nowhere to be found 🤣 Flossie looks absolutely worse for wear though.
Yes 😴 they're honestly so boring now. They’re the kind of group in school that would think everyone loved them and they played up to it but everyone actually thought they were complete losers and they didn’t mature once leaving school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Somebody did confirm a few pages ago that they did have covid at least once, she said her sister knew Olivia so she could confirm x
\

that was me 😆 yeah she said Olivia, flossie and lewys all had it around august time. Reading between the lines I think they even knowingly held a party while they had it, or at least had symptoms...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.