Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I emailed daily mail about it and might email the sun about it now. Does anyone remember when at the start of lockdown Olivia was screaming about people being selfish for breaking lockdown, then started crying when people were annoyed about John moving in after a few weeks LOL. also constantly picking up drugs from dealers that will be going all the way round London ! she always deleted any comments and gets so defensive about people saying she's breaking lockdown when its so true.. doubt their dealers are doing 'social distanced click and collect' x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I emailed daily mail about it and might email the sun about it now. Does anyone remember when at the start of lockdown Olivia was screaming about people being selfish for breaking lockdown, then started crying when people were annoyed about John moving in after a few weeks LOL
I swear she’s ALWAYS broke lockdown rules, when John moved in with her, her excuse was that neither of them had been leaving the house or something lmao. Actually shocks me she’s barely been called out for going back and forth between NI and London and then not self isolated at all.

Reactions: 19
I think it looks more like Carmie than Ben Morris?

I swear she’s ALWAYS broke lockdown rules, when John moved in with her, her excuse was that neither of them had been leaving the house or something lmao. Actually shocks me she’s barely been called out for going back and forth between NI and London and then not self isolated at all.
And shes been seeing with spencer, HRVY and whoever else

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, the literal entire time.. They didn’t quarantine after Ibiza because Hrvy was heard in one of their lives in the first few days LOL. she obviously went out with a load of friends on Christmas Eve which just isn't allowed, she broke it loads when she was in NI, used to look at her friends posts and their whole group met at the end of April in one of its peaks of the pandemic . wouldn't be as annoying if they didn’t preach about it as much and get defensive

Reactions: 21
i don’t think it’s Carmie or we’d see signs of Kate Elizabeth or Millie T there as i don’t think he’s that close to lewys anymore and why would he wanna hang with flossie and olivia

Reactions: 9
i don’t think it’s Carmie or we’d see signs of Kate Elizabeth or Millie T there as i don’t think he’s that close to lewys anymore and why would he wanna hang with flossie and olivia
I’m guessing spencer would’ve also been there? And Millie

Reactions: 2
I don't think it was just one person over, was probably the old 'social climbers' who were over. if Lewys didn’t post that there'd had been no signs of anything as their mates probably came over later when they'd all agree to not post anything

Reactions: 10
And shes been seeing with spencer, HRVY and whoever else
They’ve been exposed to three people now who have had covid, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had it and suddenly think they’re immune and can do whatever they want.

Reactions: 2
another good tip for exposing influencers is to email the companies who sponsor them with all of this proof.
maybe someone could make a template of the stuff to send and then forward it to all the brands who regularly give them ££ especially Olivia considering every video of hers is a bloody ad and it’s her face who’s in the coke pic/shard video

Reactions: 7
They’ve been exposed to three people now who have had covid, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had it and suddenly think they’re immune and can do whatever they want.
Somebody did confirm a few pages ago that they did have covid at least once, she said her sister knew Olivia so she could confirm x

Reactions: 3
just saw the tiktok you posted of Olivia and spencer, she commented on it saying ‘not me, wrong b*tch’ lol if we think any of them are going to take accountability we’re deluded
She thinks everything’s a joke, she could’ve just not said anything but instead she has to make a joke out of it. They won’t say anything about last night because it hasn’t blown up enough and I doubt it will unfortunately. Madison Sarah, Rach Leary and Hannah Renee, broke lockdown rules so many times and only got called out once on nye, it’s unfortunate but changes of Olivia and co getting called out are slim.

She thinks everything’s a joke, she could’ve just not said anything but instead she has to make a joke out of it. They won’t say anything about last night because it hasn’t blown up enough and I doubt it will unfortunately. Madison Sarah, Rach Leary and Hannah Renee, broke lockdown rules so many times and only got called out once on nye, it’s unfortunate but changes of Olivia and co getting called out are slim.
I’m actually very surprised that there’s nothing on twitter about it like maybe nobody cares enough about Lewys to have seen it

Reactions: 3
I submitted a complaint to BBC about Lewys' posting of drugs and breaking all covid rules, because he presents a kids TV programme on there

Reactions: 29
i’d love to see them with a fat fine, a criminal record and a loss of sponsorships lmao an ideal world girly pops x x x x

Reactions: 24
Just contacted the daily mail, i complained to function of beauty, going to complain to the BBC, anything else i can do?😂 feel like such a snitch but im honestly sick of their behavior, they’ve gotten away with things so many times
that razor company she always does ads for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.