Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
They all have different types of pretty -

Olivia is Model pretty - she has that heroin chic / editorial look about her, big blue eyes, dark hair, plump lips thanks to filler, looks tall because she has long spindly legs, doesn't really have dress sense so just copy's others or gets people to dress her.

Ruby gives girl next door pretty - she's got mousey brown bouncy hair, petite but doesn't look sickly, unique features, interesting dress sense. She's very NYC to me with how relaxed her personality is / how she dresses.

Flossie is private school pretty - she's got a very british / descendent of an aristocrat look to her lol like you'd see her in a painting in a state home. Natural dark brown hair, petite, dresses some what time less with her outfit silhouettes especially when dressing up.
Ruby and Olivia being skinny plays a big part in all this. They can wear anything and majority of people will be like omg soo fetch.

Flossie, while not saying she’s fat at ALL, she’s average, she’s slim and doesn’t have the same frame in which you can put some random ass “oversized” (literally like size 12) jumper and some baggy jeans with a little bag and stupid sunnies and have the same response.

Her face is also not as typical as olivia and rubys. You can see hundreds of rubys and especially olivia’s on insta/tik tok but not as many ‘Flossies’.

Basically, get rid of olivia’s filler and tan and have her eat three proper meals a day and watch what happens to her ‘career’ and popularity

Reactions: 11

NinaSa

I personally think Ruby Lyn is much prettier than them both. I wouldn’t say Flossie is stunning. I think Olivia has really pretty eyes as pretty freckles but a very long face shape which ain’t for me.
Ruby is prettier than both of them but she’s boring af. Can’t watch one of her vlogs until the end just too boring. Like how does she make a luxury lifestyle look boring? Usually I envy people with lux lifestyles but hers I don’t because she just makes it look so boring. Shame, waste of good looks.

Reactions: 10

ggturner12

Chatty Member
Flossie is just as pretty! She just didn’t have that attitude of stepping on whoever she needs to to get ahead. Olivia can’t do much well but she can social climb
I always think about Olivia, she may sometimes otherwise but there’s a brain in her head. She knows what she wants, and she knows how to get there.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Gives me the ick every time 😭
It’s the way people eye fuck themselves in the camera and desperately try to look hot. I wouldn’t mind if they were just singing along but it’s so obnoxious. And when tik tok came about suddenly people aren’t capable of miming the letter L without sticking their tongue out - like lea michele on glee or ariana grande. You look stupid af! and that’s without “tik tok mannerisms”

anyway, back to toeneil

Even if Olivia can be irritating and naive, I think generally speaking you stray into really risky territory when you start disputing or discounting a medical diagnosis based on whether or not you like a person.

Arycvan

Not Zack Bia 💀 Social climber final boss
Heavens
---
I can't wait for the cultural shift on influencers to hit
yeah me too , its kinda already started w people realising they r facilitating these peoples extravagant lifestyles while receiving the bare minimum in return. Pre 2020 influencers would put decent effort into content ( collabs & interesting content ) but now its literally just watch me spend money and look hot .
So over it

dfkmlol

Flossie is pretty but not on Olivia’s level tbh. First time I saw Olivia and Flossie was on a tiktok video of them dancing and I instantly was drawn to Olivia, I was like who is this girl? She has “it” girl vibes whereas Flossie looked like a desperate clinger on to the “it” girl. That was just my first impression. They are both pretty tho.
they're both unreal imo but flossie doesn't know her style at all or how to enhance her looks, if u look at her insta pre 2020 she was stunning

kezzalol

Has anybody seen the very cringe ad campaign tilly is doing for heaven can’t wait on their insta, all the comments blasting it lol!

tt.26

Aww I really liked her flying vlog. It’s nice to see her back. I’m proud of her for doing that - and the relationship with her instructor seemed so sweet and wholesome (her editing his footage and putting his favourite song over it). I wish she’d vlog more. I don’t care if she’s not relatable - I watch YouTube to be entertained, not to relate to it. She lives such a charmed life; driving around in her Porsche to take a week off for a passion project, and then nipping to soho house in between to use their gym and get massages! I hope she knows how lucky she is.

She’s one of the few influencers with a personality so it’s a shame she doesn’t show it more.
i also really enjoyed it! she seemed a lot more genuine and happy in it. I think since she was doing something she has genuinely had interest in for years, rather than copying what’s in trend or what she thinks is cool to like. i hope she continues to do more vlogs, they make her more likeable

Flossie alludes to Olivia in her recent yt vid, says she sometimes thinks she would be more successful and get more fashion brand deals if she was thinner and that everyone is very small nowadays, and also at the end reads a question 'what happened with-' then cuts off the vid

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
I see what you mean. But times are changing, and neurodivergency is taken more seriously. A surge in diagnosis is inevitable. There's also been a surge in the diagnosis of depression and anxiety. That doesn't mean more people are experiencing these issues, it just means less people used to be diagnosed.

My boyfriend went through the process of getting diagnosed with ADHD. Even if you go private, it's a really really strict, long, very highly regulated process. Especially for adults (essentially because less "legit" people can vouch for your everyday behaviour, unlike children who often get referred by teachers). Medication is even more harshly regulated, because people sell it.

Is Olivia gonna use it for clout? Yeah probably. Does it mean she doesn't have "real" adhd? Probably not x

IMG_5444.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9

doodlebug

VIP Member
I used to LOVE her podcast when she first started it, because it was like listening to her old videos, Belfast Olivia. And when she used to properly plan them, and ask for stuff on her insta etc. But now its just the same repetitive shite twice a week.
I haven’t listened in so long. I’m ngl I didn’t find the stuff about her ex really entertaining when they were going through their rough patch, but her life is just so vapid now and she just uses the podcast to show off.

queencarmen

VIP Member
if i was a brand i wouldnt even send her things - shes so boring on tiktok nowadays and doesnt post on youtube so i doubt they gain much from it?