Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Podcast recap:

- Got her cancer diagnosis when she was in Barcelona. The doctor’s sent her a document with it in. She read it when she was hungover in her hotel room and her heart just sank. She said she didn’t cry because she did her research and realised how lucky she is that she can just get it removed and that will be the end of it.

- Her dad was raging at the doctors for just dumping that on her and not calling her to discuss and she’s “only 21”. That’s life sweetheart. I doubt the doctors have time to personally call every patient about their test results.

- Edie and Millie really helped get her mind off things and she said she used humour to get through it. She had a breakdown when she got home though. She talked about how annoying her tik tok comments were with people telling her she deserved it. Doubled down on the sunbed thing and said it wasn’t caused by that. However she regrets being 17 and talking about sunbeds because she realises her influence over people. Now she would never mention them. Says she is open on her podcast about binge drinking and vaping but knows she’s a bad example because those are unhealthy habits.

- Talks about valuing her friends since her breakup. Edie and Millie are good for advice, and will tell it to her straight. Called her out for being toxic and loving drama around her breakup. Says Tilly is her fun friend. Lewys knows her the best out of everyone and her home friends will be her bridesmaids. She asked her friends what they come to her for, cos she didn’t know what type of friend she was. (Which is weird to me lol. Surely you would know what you bring to the table). She was panicking because she never makes plans she only follows, and she is really inspired by Edie and Millie - their fashion, their makeup, their connections, their advice and thinks they are really cool and has never had friends she thought were cooler than her before lol.

- Her friend she is good for “a good time”, “casual chats” and “FaceTime” lmao. She seems like she lacks any substance in what she offers but ok.

- Is self conscious about her boobs when she’s having sex and is envious of her how friends look in bikinis so has booked her consultation. She just wants a “mini” boob job like Kendall Jenner. I bet she will go through with it.

- Is better at not needing male validation atm and doesn’t feel the need to talk to boys for the first time ever.

Reactions: 26

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Wait, this girl is Vegan but has gone to Coachella with UGG. Is she alright?
I genuinely think she is vegan for the low cal side of it, I've heard alot of stories about people who go vegan & end up revealing it's because of some sort of negative thoughts about food so they try to eliminate options without it being obvious.

Being a vegan myself for a few years, most quick meals consisted of hardly any vitamins, proteins, calories etc but alot of the time high in fibre which = the toilet being ya bestie some days🙃😂 For some people that's desirable to feel like you aren't bloated, I found myself always having lots of fruit & veg to fill me up making avo on toast, random salads & potatoes in various forms on repeat.

No dairy, no meat, not as many high fat foods / the healthier lower cal options at restaurants tend to be veggy or vegan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

briedle4

Don’t you have to wear the surgical bra or whatever it’s called, 24/7 for awhile after you have a boob job?

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I genuinely think she is vegan for the low cal side of it, I've noticed alot of stories about people who go vegan & end up revealing it's because of some sort of negative thoughts about food so they try to eliminate options without it being obvious.

Being a vegan myself for a few years, most quick meals consisted of hardly any vitamins, proteins, calories etc but alot of the time high in fibre which = the toilet being ya bestie some days🙃😂 For some people that's desirable to feel like you aren't bloated, I found myself always making avo on toast, random salads & potatoes in various forms on repeat.

No dairy, no meat, not as many high fat foods / the healthier lower cal options at restaurants tend to be veggy or vegan.
i’ve mentioned this before too, it also means that when she eats with other people she has an excuse to not eat as much, like the christmas dinners she has with her family etc., being vegan for her is 100% a way for her to restrict food, especially as we’ve seen she clearly doesn’t respect animals like when she was throwing the turkey around the kitchen a couple of christmases ago

Randomuser37

Defo shaded Flossie in her new podcast saying about how people get work done then promote a product for an ad saying it completely changed their face like she did for the ice roller lol

• Haha

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I know she’s been careless with the location in her video, but it’s probably not the best idea to direct people to her address on here as it could easily fall into the wrong hands given the amount of creeps about these days (not necessarily people on this thread, but people that go looking for it on the internet)

doodlebug

VIP Member
Anyone find her and her friendship circle cringe? At least Lila Moss etc have a chic cool vibe. But the fact that they hand with Lucas White Smith says it all he’s soooo cringe!!! It’s like they are cosplaying being cool it gals/dudes.
I think Olivia is a social climber through and through. And would sacrifice happiness to be in the limelight and in with the cool crowd. She’s admitted the only person who texts her is Tilly. I think she latched on to Millie/Edie because she saw them as cool and with great connections. Plus she said how they always get invited out and she tags along. She seems like quite a lonely character deep down and I don’t think she has any real, deep meaningful friendships other than Tilly and maybe Lewys.

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Has anybody seen the girl on TikTok who has the same cancer as Olivia, she’s a similar age and had the cancer on her forehead and it has a synthetic skin graft to help it heal. She has had to have three surgeries as the cancer is spreading. Whilst it looks like she will hopefully be okay, she’s obviously been through a traumatic time. She is using her platform to educate about her particular cancer and it’s a shame Olivia is not doing the same. I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything, but it blows mind how she hasn’t (as far as we’re aware due to the amount of holidays she’s been on) bothered to sort her cancer out. She had the luxury of getting diagnosed privately and having nhs treatment yet she’s wasting time on holiday.

Reactions: 24

LittlePea

Chatty Member
The house is Belfast is hardly a “brilliant financial decision”. She bought in on a whim because of John (she admitted this) and ditched it like two months later, if that. She’s just lucky property is a solid investment. But I doubt she’s made up i rent what she paid for it. She’ll only make any profit on the house if she sells it.
Exactly this. Her dad also works in finance doesn’t he? I’m sure he’s the one that’s advising on any sensible financial decisions she does make.

What is luck, is that she happened to be born good looking enough to make a killing from the way she looks to be able to afford to purchase a house on a whim at such a young age.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think some of you don’t understand how skin cancer (and specifically the type of skin cancer Olivia has) is very different to other types of cancer. It’s not something that she will have to live with for the rest of her life that will eventually kill her. She will have an operation to remove it, and that will be it. She will be cancer free. And in a very high percentage of cases it doesn’t grow back. That’s the end of that. Yes it’s scary to hear those words but it’s not like she’s dying or she’s now going to be really sick. So yes I can understand why she’s come online extremely blasé or why some people are saying they don’t really want to give her the time of day on this.

She does look sooo gorgeous in the vlog. I think shes very vulnerable and I actually felt quite protective of her. Sure she has money and followers, but she has no self esteem and seems like a bit of an empty shell at the moment. I’m just your average joe, living in a rented apartment with my boyfriend in an average job… but I seem to be so much more content with myself and life in general than Olivia is. She’s an example that money/fame can’t buy happiness

hdhshh67

I’ve also unfollowed emma bc her posts are triggering and i hope this thinspo “trend” ends soon because i rly feel for young girls . It was bad enough 10yrs ago with tumblr era but it seems like its just the same thinspo ana content packaged in wellness and health influencers like emma .

i also think it's that olivia just genuinely didn't like flossie because her personality is so dead/annoying so she didn't care to try and revive the friendship after she did that

doodlebug

VIP Member
They didn’t even really know each other when they moved in. It was always obvious to me Flossie liked Olivia more than Olivia liked Flossie (referring to her as her best friend etc.) I think Olivia grew tired of her really quickly. She is a shitty friend if the rumour is true though

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for her young fans :/ and her to be honest she’s obviously so unhappy with her body.
I saw that ‘style of Olivia Neil’ Instagram page post her TikTok about it being the last holiday with no boobs and they added a caption of something like “she’s doing what most small boob girlies are thinking about” which I just think is such a gross thing to post and I hate that it reinforces for young girls that they need boob jobs to be attractive.
ive got a smaller chest and the only time I ever felt self conscious about it was during and just after a shitty relationship with a toxic boy. When I found out he made the girl after me feel awful about her bigger natural boobs I realised you just can’t win and I didn’t feel self conscious anymore.
i hate the idea that supposedly ‘most small boob girlies’ are thinking about boob jobs, that’s insane to me.

Reactions: 23