Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I think it’s kind of funny that people are saying they’re happy for her having her surgery after seeing the understated results loooool like okg gr8 for her they look so small lmao who even cares, it was her own issue to face and she’s so rich i have literally zero sympathy for her feeling bad for feeling flat chested????
i don’t think it’s so much people having sympathy for her feeling flat chested but i think you can be happy for someone for sticking with their gut for something, like she wanted small boobs for her frame, the surgeon tried to convince her to go bigger and for once she didn’t go overboard because of what she thinks guys would like more, she stuck with what she wanted

Reactions: 23

doodlebug

VIP Member
I feel like at this point she almost thinks she’s too good to work/doesn’t need to, like the girls she hangs out with. They are mostly models so will do a shoot once in a while that pays big money and swan around the rest of the time.

Since she’s stopped her podcast and uploading on YouTube, she’s been travelling non-stop:

- Portugal early June
- Saint Tropez mid June
- Italy end of June
- Ibiza early July

Shes away again now, can’t tell where she is. The only work she’s done in that time is two collabs with Rimmel - her lip kits and promoting the new mascara. That just shows how much she gets paid if that’s the only work she’s done in like three months but can travel extensively, pay her mortgage and confine her lifestyle of going out, buying nice things etc.

queencarmen

VIP Member
i honestly love Emma, I think she’s real and down to earth, her fashion is questionable but she seems so genuine. I can’t believe so many people don’t like her
i find her horrendously boring, i did try to enjoy her stuff but the girl is so bland

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
At this point I feel like this thread should be a rave thread lol, people can’t give any bit of slight criticism without getting jumped on by people kissing Olivia’s arse tbh

• Heart
I don’t really think Olivia’s weight is thaaat diff to how it was a couple years ago. She’s always been skinny. She’s lost a bit but it’s hardly a dramatic change. I think she just uses angles to make herself look even thinner which was pretty evident in the prada shots
A lot of your posts in here are just praising Olivia’s body and trying to deny she has some sort of ED. She’s openly spoken about the fact that she’s suffered with these food issues growing up and her podcast often mentions worrying signs of an ED. She’s clearly underweight stop being weird

jedwad87

I’m sincerely not trying to body shame her or trigger an ED, I am speaking as someone who had an ED for years, but has anyone else wondered - if she just let herself put on some weight, she might have increased her bust size without surgery?

when I was at my smallest I similarly had no bust, we’re talking struggling to fit an A cup. Now I’m healthier, I’m sitting at 34E, but I had to be willing to accept I had a problem, work on it, and put on some weight - something, I am guessing, she is not willing to do.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
In her last pod she said the boob job would "change her life" and she's been wanting one forever, yet this all stemmed from the fact her ex's new girlfriend has tits, and the WEEK BEFORE she said she's only going for a consultation and doesn't actually want a boob job. I'm done with her, good luck to her and I hope she doesn't regret it, but it's not going to fix the severe issues she has.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
she’s really not helping herself with the messages she is putting out on the podcast, she had a call to book her in for her cancer removal but refused it cus she can’t deal with that right now?

she seems to contradict herself every week, repeats herself but slightly changes things, I don’t think she even remember half the stuff she says and she is clearly just an immature girl who has no idea what she’s doing. she talks about how self aware she is but she is the total opposite

has anyone else seen that girl on Tiktok who is the SPITTING image of Olivia? her name is kinlllley? I can't get over how similar they look

• Wow

rachelbee

A lot of you are being a bit dense and nobody is saying she deserves it here or at least I’m not defending that but loads of you are policing what people say unless it’s ‘omg I feel so bad for her’ that’s not what this thread is for so YES you are being dramatic. Olivia shouldn’t be joking about cancer because people are actually dealing with severe stages of it from sunbeds and life humbles you very quickly and that’s a fact. If that’s not empathetic enough for you you can simply log off.
The girl makes racks off of being skinny pretty talking about sun beds and the roster of boys she’s on. No I don’t have to be crying for her about her cancer, least she can do is use her platform for better cause for once x
oh my goddd it's crazy to me that you all can't hear yourselves. i'm not asking for a pity party, but it is sad and says more about you than her that you're using this thread to criticise her off the back of her having cancer. it's a gossip forum; criticise her brand deals, dating life, friends etc whatever but it's low as hell to berate her past choices in the midst of a cancer diagnosis. what's done is done, she's already got cancer, your whining about 'weLL shE jOkeD abOut iT aNd UseD SuNbEdS sO i hAvE lEsS sYmpAThy shE's RicH anD skInNy anYwAy' just gives major nasty, bitter energy. it's not constructive or interesting, it's mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

loe

She has Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP), not caused by sunbeds it’s a gene mutation

awkhiya1234

The best thing for Olivia would be for her to leave this lifestyle, move back to Belfast and surround herself with those who genuinely care about her and actually ground herself. The London lifestyle she's living is a crash and burn scenario. Even though people give out about her, nobody wants to see someone spiral so much that they lose themselves especially so public. She'd gain more self-respect and respect from others by taking the time to look after herself on all levels. I truly hope she finds who she really is and what she really wants to do with her life. Perhaps learning from her mistakes, she'll then be able to use her platform for a purpose.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Anyone find her and her friendship circle cringe? At least Lila Moss etc have a chic cool vibe. But the fact that they hand with Lucas White Smith says it all he’s soooo cringe!!! It’s like they are cosplaying being cool it gals/dudes.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I agree she needs a therapist. Her mum has been telling her to go and Olivia just gets tears in her eyes every time it is mentioned.

Toxic ex still very much on the scene. She said something happened that made her so angry she was screaming in her car and banging on her steering wheel. But she decided to be the bigger person and not do anything about whatever it was that happened. She can’t bring herself to block him but apparently it’s him that’s always contacting her. When will this end!!

She says some real bizarre stuff. Like how she’s obsessed with listening to music that is derogatory to women, loves pretending she’s a dude and sitting low in her car…like ok? Why?! Also concerning she said her cancer diagnosis was life changing for her but only because of the SCAR she will have. Not the cancer itself. The scar. 🙄

I think the abortion happened more recently than we think. She said she was 20 and the whole reason she went on the copper coil was because she got pregnant. She only got the coil recently at the start of the year. So I think it was with toxic ex not Orlando…

tattle420

VIP Member
What even is the aesthetic tho like they just look like they got dressed in the dark . People only like them cos theyre skinny
all you have to do is be skinny af, wear the ugliest clothes, look at the camera with the deadest stare and ugliest pout and you're a tiktok inspo girlie
xx

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
She’s a lot posher than Olivia and effortlessly/naturally prettier so I don’t think it took much effort. Olivia is pretty ill mannered and although her parents are probably middle class they aren’t upper class. I think it’s why she seems like an outsider bcos these circles seem to be much more upper class. Makes her look more common and rough than she is
In general there's also still a lot of classism towards irish accents/ people (whether unconscious or not) by some english people too despite family backgrounds.

Someone who lived in London their entire adult life told me a story where someone they were working with said wow you're the first middle class irish person i've ever met!!! to them unprovoked 🥴