Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_lxcy

I get the vibe that she maybe thinks she’s moved up from motel and is too good for it but is probably stuck in a contract with them or being paid very well

Reactions: 28
They’ll happily house sit for her and have people round but when they do her bag gets stolen or she gets back to her cats shit/vomit all over the house.
In her podcast she said there was a party at her house she wasn’t aware of and no one would leave when she was paralytic.
Don’t get me wrong a lot of them she talks about on the podcast seem really supportive but some of the stories she shares I’m just like wow

Reactions: 28

ggturner12

Chatty Member
lol u guys are so funny, why would you watch some any girl and decide to copy something so dangerous. you really have to have some level of discernment when watching people on online.

you can't say that you don't feel sympathy for her being diagnosed with CANCER because she promoted sun bed use- with that line of thinking we shouldn't feel sorry for the people she influenced either.
lmao i was gonna say this. if you saw olivia use sunbeds, and used sunbeds yourself as a result, its still not olivias fault, its yours. at the end of the day, no matter how much she influenced you, you have your own free will, and you chose to get a sunbed. its not like she held you against your will and forced you to get one. maybe you should’ve educated yourself properly about the risks, as olivia should’ve done too.

Reactions: 27
that sticker on her glasses is like when you go to the opticians and they all have the little brand sticker on them cos they're made from plain glass

• Haha

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
I heard they are making a one off Christmas special this year - it will be weird to see her returning as Sophie especially after she has played the Queen,

Hopefully she will have made it through the cancer by then.
You’re an embarrassing weirdo and nobody on this thread finds your posts half as funny as you think they are x

lurker1823

VIP Member
lol yes she said her ex’s mum said it looked like a hairdressers’ car or something 😭 not that there’s anything wrong with thatttt.
She sounds bitter? If your sons gf can afford to buy a Mercedes from money she’s earned I don’t think she should be slating it, especially when her own son sounds like a bum

I found out I had a tumour 18 months ago (which thankfully eventually turned out not to be cancer!). When I found out I immediately thought about every single thing I'd ever done wrong that could have caused it. I'm sure she blames herself already, whether she says that online or not. When I was in the process of getting a conclusive diagnosis I think it would have completely broken me to have anyone suggest I 'deserved' to have something wrong with me.

I'm not a big Olivia fan but I'm so shocked by the behaviour of some people - no morals or empathy at all.

• Heart

hdhshh67

Olivia is def one of the influencers i see who interacts THE LEAST with her fans. Never replies to comments or posts on youtube. Its just sponsored insta posts. It gives off very “im better than u” emma chamberlain vibes after she got rly famous and started working with fashion brands. I know olivia is successful but i wonder if her actual engagement has gone down over past year? I remember when she was huge on both youtube and insta easily getting hundreds of thousands of views and likes h

_lxcy

Tbh I prefer the low-key classy look way more than when she tries too hard with her clothes like all the miu miu outfits

alwaystiredasheck

You know what I’m happy for her - it’s something she’s been insecure about for years and I do understand because she was very flat chested so it’s not a totally irrational insecurity (although society’s beautiful standards are Fucked and of course small boobs are not unattractive). She didn’t go crazy she went natural and close to her own body shape, which I think is great and a mature decision. Bless her she looks really happy and I can imagine fixing a life long insecurity has really taken a weight off her shoulders

Reactions: 26

dfkmlol

I’m sincerely not trying to body shame her or trigger an ED, I am speaking as someone who had an ED for years, but has anyone else wondered - if she just let herself put on some weight, she might have increased her bust size without surgery?

when I was at my smallest I similarly had no bust, we’re talking struggling to fit an A cup. Now I’m healthier, I’m sitting at 34E, but I had to be willing to accept I had a problem, work on it, and put on some weight - something, I am guessing, she is not willing to do.
she said in her podcast that if she just put on 5kg or something she would have had b cups, but she quickly dismissed it = she doesn't want to gain weight at all and would rather just get a boob job

• Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
That’s no realistic though. What 20-something who is used to being independent, has a friendship group in London, is wealthy and has her own house and her own pets, is going to move back home? I understand your point, but people always say the same about Flossie and even Anastasia Kingsnorth - about how it would do them good to move home. That’s never going to happen though.

Looks like Olivia ended up going to LA? She said on her podcast she was really nervous about going and thought she would feel like a spare part. Edie and Millie are there now, doesn’t look like she went with them.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Yeah people definitely have selective hearing because she’s never been confident about her boobs and has said she wanted a boob job since she started making videos.