Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orla_456

Don’t usually post on here but it angers me so much how she’s branded herself as like the vegan fucking queen but she’s on a brand trip with UGG???? Like do you have no backbone or would you just sell out all your morals for a check? It’s pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 30

queencarmen

VIP Member
ain’t no way she’s actually by herself on this “solo trip”. her tiktok with pics of her that someone else has clearly taken lol, probably her ex
Like when she stayed in a hotel ‘alone’ and it turned out she was with Spencer. Girl is literally a compulsive liar and there’s no way she went by herself

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
reminder of all the red flags she has given us about him...

- he shows up at her house unannounced
- she relies on him heavily for company and cuts off her friends/family to be with him
- he used her car to go and sit outside his ex's house (??)
- his mum said something about her car so she got a new one...
- he had a new gf, but proceeded to carry on talking to olivia and asking her to go to the gym together, olivia went along with this
- hates her having the podcast and talking about him, mainly because she makes him look bad, which he blatantly is. i always thought the podcast would come back to bite her one day though. no one should share that much about themselves to anyone, let alone publicly when you have a platform
- now it's come out he is 27 and acting like this? wtf does she see in him. stupid girl

can anyone think of any others

• Sad
I don’t get why she even said it was “solo”. Like just don’t say anything? It’s the weirdest thing. Same with the hotel thing like she could’ve just said she was in a hotel didn’t have to say who she was or wasn’t with? She just draws more attention to it by lying

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
She has mentioned her insecurity around her small boobs/desire to get a boob job over the last 4 or 5 podcasts consistently. In the most recent one she announced she has booked a consultation. She really really needs to just sort out her self confidence issues by working on herself (and not getting work done to herself) or else she will just find something else to change after she gets boobs. There will always be something..
I have seen so many influencers randomly bring up boob jobs since Alix Earle spoke about hers.. sometimes I fall into the trap of thinking influencers have the perfect life but in reality they must never feel good enough. There’s always a newer, skinnier, blonder girl with better boobs/bum/lips looking to snatch up their relevancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

iyahshannon

if she’d not said they were miu miu i’d literally think they were those £1 reading glasses from primark

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Honestly she’s entitled to her life and do whatever she wants I get it but fucking hell she’s actually boring at this point, complains about her ex, gets back with him and repeat. She is so dull and needs some substance to her life other than boys. Sad she felt the need to allow her ex into her life but can’t say I’ll feel one bit sorry for her when she’s crying on the pod 😅

mySON

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she just work in a cafe? Like what’s the point if your parents are funnelling you money
probably because it gives her something to do and a routine, she'd definitely get slated more if she did nothing tbf

i saw the original tiktok really early and someone in the comments had put something along the lines of this is why the sun is so dangerous, wear sunscreen! and she replied saying something like so true but my type of skin cancer has no known cause like cmon olivia you must realise that developing a rare type of skin cancer is down to your use of sunbeds and not putting sunscreen on ????

mySON

Chatty Member
she was completely flat before though so even though they're small now it's definitely noticeable and probably the most noticeable to olivia and the main thing is she's happy with them. I'm definitely glad she stuck by her decision of going small and didn't get persuaded by the surgeon to go bigger

_lxcy

Kinda concerning how she didn’t mention the sun beds once in that tik tok and tried to claim that it was a completely random occurrence

feel like she’s way too happy with the way they are now when they’ll actually be a lot smaller after a few months and won’t have that perkiness as a small b is a lot smaller than what they are now.
not wearing the surgical bra is so stupid considering how much money she’s paid for this and she’ll probably then complain when she’s no longer happy cause they’ve healed badly or changed.

rachelbee

I think the bigger issue here than strangers on the internet saying they don’t feel sympathy about her situation is her joking about cancer for years and still not using her platform to warn others of the dangers??
i just think it's sad that a 21 year old has shared her cancer diagnosis online and not even 24 hours later people are hopping on here and saying that have zero sympathy for her and it's all self-inflicted. the time to discuss the importance of influence and how what influencers tell their audience can have serious implications will come but right now i just feel like she deserves a bit of empathy. like, the girl literally has cancer and people are still picking holes in the fact and criticising her already. just have a day off😬

Reactions: 28
I can’t listen, could someone pretty please summarise?
basically that everyone made up a rumour that the reason her and flossie fell out was cause flossie had an abortion and then olivia told everyone about it when in reality olivia was the one having an abortion at that time but she was too shy to even reveal that (and it was also totally unrelated to the falling out)

doodlebug

VIP Member
I don’t think I’d call John or even this current guy “ugly”. And also we’ve only heard her side of the story of what she said he’s done to her. She’s definitely toxic to date. I remember her begging him to cheat on her so she’d have a reason to hate him, which he didn’t, so then she ended up cheating on him (with Noah Beck lol??). She was also interfering when he had moved on to a new girlfriend - ringing him hundreds of times a day, hanging out with him, sleeping with him - when she would lose her shit if another girl did that to her. They probably deserve each other at this point. She’s probably too embarrassed to come back to the podcast and tell the audience that she’s gone back there.

briannajaynehawkes

I do hope Olivia’s relevancy and her popularity fades because I don’t think it’s fair that she’s expecting people to continue following her / allowing her to live the lifestyle she does when she’s not actually putting any content out anywhere.