Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rachelbee

This is a bit dramatic. Yes it’s ‘cancer’ but it’s not severe/likely to do much harm to her lol. It’s just a massive wake up call
i'm sorry but it's not dramatic at all. whatever the outlook, hearing a doctor tell you that you have cancer when you're 21 is scary and awful. it's amazing the mental gymnastics some of you are doing to justify being so nasty about this whole situation🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Posing with a cigarette when she literally currently has cancer and has been talking nonstop about how much the cancer scare has affected her...but you do you babe!

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I was thinking today that these influencers essentially live in a constant state of lockdown, not in the sense that they can’t leave their houses etc but the lack of any routine with work etc. Looking back at toll lockdown had on people, it’s hardly surprising all these influencers seem to have ongoing anxieties. I feel like they need some actual mental stimulation because they just sit round all day overthinking or attending events and drowning their sorrows. Even when they aren’t doing that they’re off on holiday with no need to use their brains. Olivia’s an intelligent girl proven by her a levels, and intelligent people need more in life than sitting around in their own thoughts. I think she’d do a complete 180 if she actually started doing something stimulating with her brain…

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Oh to have the luxury of gifting your mum a car just because your ex boyfriends mum said she didn't like it. Olivia's insecurity knows no bounds

• Haha
Reactions: 45

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Some people need to understand the difference between gossiping about her bad outfit choices or cringy behaviour with her nepo friends and deliberately being negative towards everything she does just because it isn’t a rave thread and you can’t have a nuanced opinion about anyone. People can enjoy her past or present content and express sympathy when something awful happens in her life and simultaneously question choices she’s made over the years without having a finger pointed at them for being a ‘stan’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I do feel very sorry for her if I’m honest, we all have same bad habits whether it be drinking, vaping or smoking etc and somewhat have an ‘it’ll never happen to me attitude’, although I agree she should try and use this to educate people on the dangers of sun beds, 99% of people know the dangers it carries and do it anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
I hate to say it - but all the times she said “mmm I do sunbeds” “I’m gonna tan idc if I get cancer” really backfired

Reactions: 42

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i thought she said she has to wear a recovery bra for like 6 weeks after surgey? haven't seen her wear one at all

Reactions: 42

queencarmen

VIP Member
sorry slight side track i just found this interesting so olivia posted on her story about her mums fundraising & i somehow saw it within 1 min of her posting so i thought i’d have a look at how many donations there were and there was about £3400 so i was thinking kinda good she put it on her story and was intrigued to see in a few hours how much it may have gone up by - i just looked a second ago and it’s been up for 14hours and the donations have only gone up by £400, i understand that many people may not have the money to donate and no one is at all obligated to do so, but i just found it interesting she has 760,000 followers but not many pulled through - no actual thoughts on this as it’s kind of irrelevant but i found it lowkey interesting 🤣🤣

I think people are probably like why should I donate when the girl who posted this lives in a 2 mil house

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I’m sorry she looks so damn good. It’s boring b ur it suits her hair and stuff. Could’ve been a little more fun but rather this than some crazy shit
AF24706A-F1B9-4527-B683-B1E64E2F63EA.png

Reactions: 40