Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for those poor cats. The fact she has claimed to care about animals and be “vegan” and is the worst pet owner ever . It’s so tragic. I hope someone steps in and takes the cats off of her cos she’s clearly not fit to care for them, they’re just an accessory to her so she can continue to copy emma chamberlain

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for those poor cats. The fact she has claimed to care about animals and be “vegan” and is the worst pet owner ever . It’s so tragic. I hope someone steps in and takes the cats off of her cos she’s clearly not fit to care for them, they’re just an accessory to her so she can continue to copy emma chamberlain
I would not go as far as claiming she's the worst pet owner ever. They clearly have it good enough, and I would lie if I sad that my cat has never shat or vomited on the carpet. It just happens.

Reactions: 9
I would not go as far as claiming she's the worst pet owner ever. They clearly have it good enough, and I would lie if I sad that my cat has never shat or vomited on the carpet. It just happens.
Also she said it was her friend that didn't clean it up, also also she could have been exaggerating

Reactions: 3
I hate to say it - but all the times she said “mmm I do sunbeds” “I’m gonna tan idc if I get cancer” really backfired

Reactions: 42
I don’t really think Olivia’s weight is thaaat diff to how it was a couple years ago. She’s always been skinny. She’s lost a bit but it’s hardly a dramatic change. I think she just uses angles to make herself look even thinner which was pretty evident in the prada shots
A lot of your posts in here are just praising Olivia’s body and trying to deny she has some sort of ED. She’s openly spoken about the fact that she’s suffered with these food issues growing up and her podcast often mentions worrying signs of an ED. She’s clearly underweight stop being weird

Reactions: 23
Firstly, horrible news about the skin cancer. Also, not saying it’s definitely the reason she has skin cancer, but there’s a high probability it’s due to the sun beds, I really think they should be illegal it’s terrifying how dangerous they are and their use is purely for aesthetic reasons, if one positive thing could come out of this hopefully it’s raising awareness of the dangers.

Reactions: 33
Firstly, horrible news about the skin cancer. Also, not saying it’s definitely the reason she has skin cancer, but there’s a high probability it’s due to the sun beds, I really think they should be illegal it’s terrifying how dangerous they are and their use is purely for aesthetic reasons, if one positive thing could come out of this hopefully it’s raising awareness of the dangers.
so incredibly horrible that this has happened but you’re right and I so hope she can now use her platform to discuss the dangers. It worries me SO much how sunbeds and overly tanning / sunbathing is so normalised for influencers and it is SO dangerous. I dread to think how many people watch these videos (not just Olivia’s) and think sun beds are fine. I really hope she can spread some influence on this as younger people really do seem to copy everything she does

Reactions: 14
so incredibly horrible that this has happened but you’re right and I so hope she can now use her platform to discuss the dangers. It worries me SO much how sunbeds and overly tanning / sunbathing is so normalised for influencers and it is SO dangerous. I dread to think how many people watch these videos (not just Olivia’s) and think sun beds are fine. I really hope she can spread some influence on this as younger people really do seem to copy everything she does
what did she say on her TikTok as I think she’s deleted it

Reactions: 1
what did she say on her TikTok as I think she’s deleted it
she was previously talking on her podcast about how she had a lump in her arm which the doctors biopsied - tiktok was talking about the fact they contacted her today to say it was a type of skin cancer. She mentioned it’s a type with a high success rate of removal and needs surgery rather than treatments like chemo. The surgery involves taking the rest of the lump out and she said she wasn’t overthinking it as she would cry etc
---
Yep looks like she’s deleted it, it was a GRWM in Barcelona where she spoke about the results

Reactions: 2
She’s not been having the best year. She really does seem very mentally fragile right now and I hope this doesn’t cause her to spiral further

Reactions: 11
I remember when she was in Belfast, living at home, and she kept coming out in these black moles after using the sunbed. Very scary. I agree I think she’s very fragile and I do hope she’s okay and surrounds herself with her family. Like she said in her tik tok I hope she views this as some perspective and to focus on herself instead of her awful ex.

Reactions: 36
It’s awful that she has skin cancer but we all know she loves a sunbed and I wouldn’t be surprised if she still continued them after all of this! I never understand why influencers refuse to talk about how bad they are or at least acknowledge it?? When I did sunbeds a few years ago I knew how bad they were and stopped as the risk is just too much. I once saw an influencer say it wasn’t the sunbeds that cause skin cancer it was the creams…… how thick

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.