Olivia Neill #14 She would never pass the bechdel test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her new podcast episode she’s sounds completely unhinged 😂😂😂😂

The constant pretending she’s so unbothered about her ex, she’s obviously completely obsessed with him still 😂😂😂🙈

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that Tilly moved away from London to get away from Olivia's dark, raincloud energy?

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who can’t get over how casually she speaks in her podcast about not taking care of her cats? I’ve dealt with depression/depressive episodes for years and I have NEVER once let my cats litterbox go uncleaned or let them live in filth. Not to mention she hired a “pet sitter” (her friend) who doesn’t want to clean up after her cats??? She has all the money in the world to find an adequate caretaker, that’s what gets me. Heck, she could even hire cleaners to come to her house instead of waiting for her parents to come. There’s no reason for her to be this neglectful. They’re probably also making a mess because they’re so stressed from her being so inconsistent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her latest instagram pics are sooo worrying ☹☹ i truly hope she gets some help because she looks unwell... but it is also worrying how this skinny became the new trend after all those years of "body positivity". You see it happening with more influencers and one big factor is undeniably Bella Hadid

Reactions: 8
I know we’ve discussed her podcast but just some pointers for the girlies that don’t listen bc I cannot get over how unhinged she is:

- After her ex persuaded her to meet up with him and they presumably slept together, when he was leaving he was mocking her like “see you in two weeks, I’m not going back to my new girl ✌🏻” and Olivia found out from friends that Luna was basically living at his house at this point. He also threatened her saying if she ever told anyone about this he wouldn’t speak to her ever again. She felt sick and used that he was basically going back and forth between the two of them, so she got one of her friends to tell Luna that he’s been playing around on them both. He gets angry at Olivia and says she’s immature and didn’t need to tell anyone (obvs angry cos it back to his new gf).

- Olivia has another mental breakdown bc of this and because no boys were in her DMs or matching her on Raya. She compares herself to her friends who are all stunning and get loads of male attention and is wondering why the same isn’t happening for her. She is literally on her hands and knees crying and wailing like an animal. She says her curtains are open and people are probs watching her from the street.

- She goes to Paris fashion and week and comes home to her cats having vomited and shat all over her house. Is too depressed to clean it up. She claims she had a cat sitter but I think she’s just saying that to cover her ass because cats don’t behave like that unless there’s something wrong and clearly no one was cleaning out their litter tray.

- Her parents come and stay and clean up the mess. Her mood only brightens when her manager rings her to tell her she has landed two of her dream jobs, and some guy from online (presumably from Paris) says he’s coming into London to take her out.

- Her mum drops her off for her date and she is so nervous they are practising conversation topics in the car. Her mum tells her to stop putting so much pressure on the situation and that not every romantic interaction needs to end in a relationship. This is the first time Olivia is understanding this and she’s previously bragged on her podcast that she’d never spoken to a boy without it developing into something more. Now she’s seeing how rejection works for the first time and it’s clearly humbling her.

- I don’t think she’s a girls’ girl. She’s always saying how she’s an extremely jealous person and constantly compares herself to other girls. She’s deffo the type to not be happy for her friends. Her friend Millie is going sober atm and when she found out she said she was seething with jealousy?? Just go sober if you want omg. She said Millie has a boyfriend so has someone to stay in and do nothing with but because she’s single she has to go out and drink…which is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard but ok

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don’t really think Olivia’s weight is thaaat diff to how it was a couple years ago. She’s always been skinny. She’s lost a bit but it’s hardly a dramatic change. I think she just uses angles to make herself look even thinner which was pretty evident in the prada shots

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I don’t really think Olivia’s weight is thaaat diff to how it was a couple years ago. She’s always been skinny. She’s lost a bit but it’s hardly a dramatic change. I think she just uses angles to make herself look even thinner which was pretty evident in the prada shots
Idk I think you have to remember in 2020 she was only 18, her body matured and now she seems to have reverted back. Although she’s very naturally slim it’s obvious that now she puts in effort to keep herself under her natural body weight. I hate commenting on people’s weight particularly young girls but I think it’s very evident to see (and hear with how she addresses her own body image on her podcast) that she clearly restricts what she eats, and exercises to keep herself looking super thin

Reactions: 20
But even using angles that make yourself look thinner is still having a wrong mindset. And yes she is naturally skinny but now you can really see her ribs and such sticking out.
Its just a wrong thing to focus on when you have loads of impressionable young followers and it becoming a trend again

Reactions: 5
I know we’ve discussed her podcast but just some pointers for the girlies that don’t listen bc I cannot get over how unhinged she is:

- After her ex persuaded her to meet up with him and they presumably slept together, when he was leaving he was mocking her like “see you in two weeks, I’m not going back to my new girl ✌🏻” and Olivia found out from friends that Luna was basically living at his house at this point. He also threatened her saying if she ever told anyone about this he wouldn’t speak to her ever again. She felt sick and used that he was basically going back and forth between the two of them, so she got one of her friends to tell Luna that he’s been playing around on them both. He gets angry at Olivia and says she’s immature and didn’t need to tell anyone (obvs angry cos it back to his new gf).

- Olivia has another mental breakdown bc of this and because no boys were in her DMs or matching her on Raya. She compares herself to her friends who are all stunning and get loads of male attention and is wondering why the same isn’t happening for her. She is literally on her hands and knees crying and wailing like an animal. She says her curtains are open and people are probs watching her from the street.

- She goes to Paris fashion and week and comes home to her cats having vomited and shat all over her house. Is too depressed to clean it up. She claims she had a cat sitter but I think she’s just saying that to cover her ass because cats don’t behave like that unless there’s something wrong and clearly no one was cleaning out their litter tray.

- Her parents come and stay and clean up the mess. Her mood only brightens when her manager rings her to tell her she has landed two of her dream jobs, and some guy from online (presumably from Paris) says he’s coming into London to take her out.

- Her mum drops her off for her date and she is so nervous they are practising conversation topics in the car. Her mum tells her to stop putting so much pressure on the situation and that not every romantic interaction needs to end in a relationship. This is the first time Olivia is understanding this and she’s previously bragged on her podcast that she’d never spoken to a boy without it developing into something more. Now she’s seeing how rejection works for the first time and it’s clearly humbling her.

- I don’t think she’s a girls’ girl. She’s always saying how she’s an extremely jealous person and constantly compares herself to other girls. She’s deffo the type to not be happy for her friends. Her friend Millie is going sober atm and when she found out she said she was seething with jealousy?? Just go sober if you want omg. She said Millie has a boyfriend so has someone to stay in and do nothing with but because she’s single she has to go out and drink…which is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard but ok
How is she not embarrassed to put this stuff out for anyone to listen to

Reactions: 11
1. She needs to learn to be single and confident

2. Is it sad she exceeded my expectations by telling Luna the ex had slept with them both? Lol

Reactions: 18
I listened to the first fifteen minutes of her podcast, and it literally seems like the only point/goal of the episode was to humiliate this other girl. Is there no quality control before this content is released? The woman is a self obsessed narcissist.

It also sounds like she can't handle living on her own and it is depressing in the mornings. Most people have to work and don't get the luxury of staying at home, and if they are it is because they are looking after children.

I think she should be at home living with her parents.

Also its not purely the ex boyfriends fault that she feels disgusting that she slept with him, she may be publicly denying it to herself but she knew rightly that he's with that other girl. I don't know who any of them are but i knew he is with her.

Very little social awareness.

Reactions: 18
1. She needs to learn to be single and confident

2. Is it sad she exceeded my expectations by telling Luna the ex had slept with them both? Lol
I was thinking this but tbf she probs just told her in the hopes that Luna would kick off at him and he’d go running back to her lol

Reactions: 13
Honestly forget how young she is. When I was 21 I was a ****** and she's living by herself and releasing a podcast.

She should block and delete the guy and move on - and like someone else said, she should embrace living alone, because whens she shacked up in ten years with some bleep she doesn't like anymore she'll realise these were the golden years. lol is she even 21, i dunno what age she is but bleeping hell don't worry about being with someone now. also give away your cats.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.