Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we know if olivia was at lewys’ graduation celebration

Reactions: 1
Since Flossie was there, I guess not? She did just upload a new podcast episode with him, lemme see what she says
Yeah Olivia asks lewys if she can go to his graduation in the podcast and he doesn’t answer lol I guess cos flossie had custody that night x

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She has an UTI in her latest podcast, usually get them from shagging. Wonder who the new guy is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She def reads here (another confirm). In the podcast Lewys jokingly said he was born to be an international jetset baby, and Olivia said she is too and immediately followed up with 'but I cant I have a cat'.

Also when Lewys asked who she would date out of euphoria, she obvs choose Nate. the most toxic out of everyone lol. She btw also admitted to stalk some girl on social media who her and lewys are obsessed with, and she looks at her Dpop (is that correct?) and looks at the girls' likes and she bought a jacket from those likes. true fashion icon

Reactions: 16
She's live on Tiktok now
On the tiktok live
-Talked about her hair and how long it is
-Maddy is her favorite in Euphoria
-Nate is the hottest in Euphoria and then said "Oh god no thats wrong to say"
-Showed Phil for a second
-Ignored all questions about Phil and Pilot school
and yeah.. that was it haha oh and spoke alittle about her new car

Reactions: 13
On the tiktok live
-Talked about her hair and how long it is
-Maddy is her favorite in Euphoria
-Nate is the hottest in Euphoria and then said "Oh god no thats wrong to say"
-Showed Phil for a second
-Ignored all questions about Phil and Pilot school
and yeah.. that was it haha oh and spoke alittle about her new car
doing god's work watching that thank u

Reactions: 11
She’s live on tiktok right now and saying and doesn’t leave her house yet is always out drinking and having someone baby sit Phil 🤨 trying to be on that ✨ emma chamberlain core ✨ again

Reactions: 17
Checked my email and saw this from motel has anyone not looked after Olivia’s cat 😭
Oh god she’ll literally hand him off to anybody. Her self awareness is abysmal, how is she not aware of the fact that not only is this just incredibly embarrassing of her but it’s also careless and crappy. Does she actually care about that cat or did she just buy it because she wanted a cute little accessory that would look good in her apartment? She’s actually a creature.

Reactions: 44
i just dont understand how she does literally nothing... is actually the laziest person in the world... yet has made it a pattern to only post a yt video once a month. and a half-assed 25 minute podcast weekly. like what exactly does she do with her time? drink and party? that's it? that's so pathetic. her manager must be the worst one ever because that's so abnormal to allow. do they really think her following is going to grow without putting in any work? she will never stay relevant- i give it a year before everyone forgets about her

Reactions: 48
Yeah Olivia asks lewys if she can go to his graduation in the podcast and he doesn’t answer lol I guess cos flossie had custody that night x
Olivia said on her live last night ‘unfortunately no I couldn’t go to Lewys’ graduation’ so looks like she didn’t go

Reactions: 5
she'll only be relevant till the next person comes along probably there's so many olivia wannabes one of them is bound to make it surely

Reactions: 11
0BFDA86A-05D7-4878-B348-788DCA123794.jpeg

Take a shot everytime someone asks about the Jamaica vlog in her comments and Olivia ignores it x

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.