Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how much she gets for the podcast?

Also Tilly is a strange looking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comment has been deleted but on her Toe Nail acct someone commented that they saw her at some soccer game where Mason Greenwood from Manchester United was playing and she stayed after and was hanging with him

The comment has been deleted but on her Toe Nail acct someone commented that they saw her at some soccer game where Mason Greenwood from Manchester United was playing and she stayed after and was hanging with him
I feel like this is bullshit lol

Reactions: 36
this is major cap pls can we not😭😭

Reactions: 25
Can any investigators find out who lewys and Olivia are talking about in her pod saying they’re obsessed with her?? Lol

Reactions: 2
If this is true she's some choice in men ahahahahaha. He's just been released on bail for sexual assault and death threats.
Get Liv back to Ireland, she's losing herself out there

Reactions: 9
If this is true she's some choice in men ahahahahaha. He's just been released on bail for sexual assault and death threats.
Get Liv back to Ireland, she's losing herself out there
He’s on bail for rape allegations which is even worse. Surely he wouldn’t be playing a match?

Reactions: 5
i think orlando is from cotswold and i think that’s how flossie knew him?? his tagged photos have a lot of cotswold stuff on it.

He’s on bail for rape allegations which is even worse. Surely he wouldn’t be playing a match?
Yeah he got dropped by man u so if this was true it would've been a while ago before everything came out but I call bull

Reactions: 1
Has this been spoken about??
Edit just realised I think Olivia is friends with Lottie’s sister?? Sorry if it’s irrelevant
This is Kate Moss’ younger sister. Olivia is friends with Lila, Kate Moss’ daughter. Her sister and daughter are similar in age though

Reactions: 3
please share ur reccomendations of youtubers similair to og olivia

currently watching sadie rose who is kinda same vibe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.