Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or is the way she moves and lipsyncs in her tiktoks really weird? they make me cringe so bad I get shivers

Reactions: 21
i cant believe that jamaica vlog still hasnt been uploaded like wtf...at least do a crappy video to make up for it or something.....she could literally film herself getting ready or showing off new clothes she's bought or ANYTHING but shes too lazy

Reactions: 17
it won’t load when i try to share the link but her new tiktok is literally just her pulling up her clothes that are clearly too big for her? it’s like she’s trying to emphasise how ✨skinny✨she is

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
i cant believe that jamaica vlog still hasnt been uploaded like wtf...at least do a crappy video to make up for it or something.....she could literally film herself getting ready or showing off new clothes she's bought or ANYTHING but shes too lazy
Think saw a comment from Olivia saying the Vlog still needs "approval" so it'll have an ad in there

Reactions: 4
Honestly wonder if Phil even sees Olivia as his owner, since he hardly ever sees her

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wtf is she wearing moon boots for a night out??? She needs to call her personal stylist for some help
the state of this fit!!! i’m sorry but the jeans look bleeping ridiculous on her like how does she think it’s okay to wear them in public

Reactions: 11
we’re gonna get no story today about flossie but she’s obviously gonna post when at fuhzzs birthday party tonight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.