Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
going to go out on a limb here and say if you were a mean, nasty person up until lockdown (lol we're still in a pandemic) chances are you're still a twit!
mean and nasty until she saw she got exposed on here! lols then suddenly she felt the need to apologise. Gimme a break

i cant believe that jamaica vlog still hasnt been uploaded like wtf...at least do a crappy video to make up for it or something.....she could literally film herself getting ready or showing off new clothes she's bought or ANYTHING but shes too lazy
Emma Chamberlain took a break from social media, so I took a break from social media

• Haha
Reactions: 17
its painfully ironic she used the cassie sound on tik tok 💀 she rlly is a cassie girl esp in the way she would 100% duck her bffs ex (+ revolve her life around toxic boys)

Reactions: 12
ok so obviously I’m assuming there is a theme to this bday party… but wtf is she wearing😭 she’s come a long way from her typical Belfast clubbing fits lmao

Reactions: 20
ok so obviously I’m assuming there is a theme to this bday party… but wtf is she wearing😭 she’s come a long way from her typical Belfast clubbing fits lmao
Omg I miss her Belfast clubbing outfits like I used to love that we dressed pretty much the same then

Reactions: 13
64393B4C-A9B9-4215-9196-C4A97C14CACB.jpeg
Unrelated but I found this screenshot I took from back in 2019 when first started watching her, I think she’s deleted this vid now but her tan😳wouldn’t be surprised if it was the reason the vid was deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 29
i knew i wasnt going crazy lol i knew she had more videos and deleted them...her channel makes it look like she literally did 1 youtube video and blew up which i never really remembered happening lol

Reactions: 14
Hrvy new girlfriend ! The emmrdale actress
Does anybody else remember what a massive creep hrvy is lol and how he used to constantly hang out with Loren when she was like 15 and he was 19. I remember seeing a video of hers years ago and she was making a little den for her and hrvy so they could cuddle in it and watch movies or something, he is actually a gross n)once. It’s no surprise Loren and him aren’t seen together anymore, she probably grew up and realised what an ephebolic, grooming weirdo he was. Loren’s publicly mentioned her SA and it’s so disgusting that hrvy wormed his way into a vulnerable child’s life so soon after the fact. One thing i’ve noticed about both Olivia and Flossie is that they have no problems hanging around with questionable, unashamed n)onces, who constantly publicise their n)oncery, yet never face any consequences

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.