Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriends music is so badddd why’s his most popular song a ripoff Rex Orange County where the hook is him pronouncing Kanye wrong over elevator music and I can’t believe how bait the promo is by her - to put his song first in the playlist 😭 hope she paid spotify a hefty sum for that advert cause no ones listening to that out of their own volition
He needs production and singing lessons
"Princess" is SUCH a rip off of Dancing in the Dark by Joji I'm genuinely shocked!!!!
He basically copied everything about it!!!

How does he think he's a musician when he's just copying everyone?
Such a difference between being influenced by artists and straight copying...

Reactions: 16
Considering we get about one video a month any new English/Irish YouTubers? Ones with the same style as Olivia but actually good?

Reactions: 11
I can’t lie when everyone on this board was making fun of her bf I thought yous were nitpicking a little bit I’ve gotten such a big ick after listening to his cringey crappy music 😭 how can you write a song called Kanye owns the moon and not know how to pronounce Kanye??!! Just goes to show if you don’t have talent you can buy success with daddy’s money …

Reactions: 24
Hi everyone this is my first post :)
I’ve been following Olivia nearly two years and and loved her before she went to London.. then stopped following until it look like she was going back to Belfast. Now I’m not sure how I feel she def seems way happier now than she did with Flossie but the videos are soooo dull and unrelatable … her podcasts recently said she feels YouTube is too much of a job and she wants to go back to being creative but no sign of that so far…

What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day. The one in Paris was good I suppose she looked like old Olivia

Reactions: 3

What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day. The one in Paris was good I suppose she looked like old Olivia
Are you Olivia or her manager 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 115
I’ve been following Olivia nearly two years and and loved her before she went to London.. then stopped following until it look like she was going back to Belfast. Now I’m not sure how I feel she def seems way happier now than she did with Flossie but the videos are soooo dull and unrelatable … her podcasts recently said she feels YouTube is too much of a job and she wants to go back to being creative but no sign of that so far…

Hi Liv xx

Reactions: 18

She doesn't have an original bone in her body imagine coming on here to ask for help with YouTube lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Olivia putting a question box on her insta shes so incapable of coming up with her own content

Reactions: 13

I'm getting Graeme vibes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

i’m screaming hiya gleam xx

What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day.
this bit is sending me into orbit it’s so millennial lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 79
An idea for your content - a sit down chat about your life recently, what’s been going on! Address the issues with Flossie and stop being a childish witch. Dye your hair back to brown & sort your outfits out, show us something girls in their 20s suit instead of massive oversized tit that looks just that (tit), spend some more time with your cat, consider moving back to Belfast or somewhere other than London. Feature a few friends that aren’t Tory nepo children, show us you doing things in London whilst you’re there that aren’t going for coffee or chatting tit in your room/kitchen. Find yourself a hobby that isn’t ripping off Emma Chamberlain (cooking) and make videos about that! Talk about your experience growing up here in NI with regards to the Troubles etc. Actual interesting subject matter! Above all, I honestly think you’d be better moving back here Liv otherwise your career is on a downward spiral. Show us pilot school, the process, what it’s like - everything & be transparent!

Gleam, give me a shout for my cheque. If I see any of these being used I /will/ be expecting my cut x

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Gals don’t hate me but I’ve listening to Orlando’s music this evening and I don’t hate it.
There’s a few parts that I really like and then he says something weird or sings out of tune haha.

Gals don’t hate me but I’ve listening to Orlando’s music this evening and I don’t hate it.
There’s a few parts that I really like and then he says something weird or sings out of tune haha.
I’ve listened to one of his songs the other day and I haven’t listened to it since 🥴

Ahh screaming you think I’m her lol no I just wanted to see what other people thought was the problem with her content. I can’t put my finger on why I don’t enjoy it anymore I think it’s the lack of transparency in what’s going on with her life like an actual weekly vlog would be better than making food from films or whatever that was. Her cooking vids are the worst by far I think you know there is so little effort in them and it all goes in the bin

anyway I just wanted to chat to like minded non fans don’t come for me girlypops

Reactions: 6
That's the thing tho it's easy to ask what do we want from a creator but they should just be themselves and come up with their own content without it being forced or trying to please the audience - if their personality is likeable then them doing anything should be entertaining.

But Olivia's personality has taken a nosedive the past two years so that's why no one is really liking her content. It's not natural anymore and she's lost what we watched her for before.

I could watch Brittany Broski make candles or cook for 20 mins and I would be entertained af, with Olivia it just isn't it.

She hasn't developed her personality, just her bank account.

Reactions: 26
Olivia manifesting in her journal every evening

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.