Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About her saying she wants to talk about mental health in her podcast, I feel like she really wants to spin the narrative and make everyone feel sorry for her. Flossie has been open about her mental health and her viewers have really appreciated her for it so she’s probably like duck maybe i need to use mental health to my advantage. Honestly wouldn’t put it past her doing something like that. It’s just about money and views for her and if that’s what it takes. I have no idea about her mental health because she never talks about it, the most she once said is shes never faced any mental health issues but our health changes as we change and our situations change so we have no right to dictate how anyone feels or dismiss their feelings. However the reason she probably didn’t do her podcast on mental health is cos shes a heartless and selfish witch. She probably looks at mental health as a trend and wants to jump on it like she jumps on every single trend. I really hope she genuinely wants to advocate for mental health as its not a small thing and such a sensitive topic which so many of us can relate to.

Reactions: 41
About her saying she wants to talk about mental health in her podcast, I feel like she really wants to spin the narrative and make everyone feel sorry for her. Flossie has been open about her mental health and her viewers have really appreciated her for it so she’s probably like duck maybe i need to use mental health to my advantage. Honestly wouldn’t put it past her doing something like that. It’s just about money and views for her and if that’s what it takes. I have no idea about her mental health because she never talks about it, the most she once said is shes never faced any mental health issues but our health changes as we change and our situations change so we have no right to dictate how anyone feels or dismiss their feelings. However the reason she probably didn’t do her podcast on mental health is cos shes a heartless and selfish witch. She probably looks at mental health as a trend and wants to jump on it like she jumps on every single trend. I really hope she genuinely wants to advocate for mental health as its not a small thing and such a sensitive topic which so many of us can relate to.
As you say, you will never know if someone has MH, but I don’t buy it. She’s a pretty, white, skinny & popular girl living in London, modelling for very well known brands. She’s a mean girl, she doesn’t know what it’s like to experience financial hardship, bullying, being left out, etc etc.. I think she just shits herself that people are cottoning on her bitchy ways and therefor thinks it’s MH. I don’t think she’s ever felt left out or inadequate before, she strikes me as the type of girl that others are scared of/want to be friends with. I’ve never really got good vibes from her and I think she knows that people see this so she’ll no doubt pull the mental health card for sympathy. Again, that’s just my thought but I reckon she’s just panicking she’ll lose the hype and end up having to actually get a job/move from her bed at some point.

Reactions: 31
hiya ss
That's the thing tho it's easy to ask what do we want from a creator but they should just be themselves and come up with their own content without it being forced or trying to please the audience - if their personality is likeable then them doing anything should be entertaining.

But Olivia's personality has taken a nosedive the past two years so that's why no one is really liking her content. It's not natural anymore and she's lost what we watched her for before.

I could watch Brittany Broski make candles or cook for 20 mins and I would be entertained af, with Olivia it just isn't it.

She hasn't developed her personality, just her bank account.
this is so true !! like if the creator is both likeable and liked then it doesn’t really matter what the content is because you’re watching for them, which i think olivia did have originally when she was smaller/gaining popularity. and on top of that you can tell now she’s just trying so hard to be emma chamberlain and a carbon copy of any other youtuber, so she’s not showing viewers any authenticity or real identity. PLUS she defo doesn’t enjoy it anymore (to which she’s admitted), which idk if that’s a byproduct of trying to be like emma and wanting to be aloof (but this makes me scream bc how big does she thinks she is LOL), so her content has become dull and then she becomes unlikable

you can tell she’s changed quite significantly in the past year or two for a multitude of reasons e.g london, money, style, hanging with the nepo babies, and i get bc people do change but she’s not relatable anymore and has lost that accessibility which her core audience were initially drawn to

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i get these points but i rly don’t think we shld be gatekeeping mh discussions/associating mh with attention-seeking. it does feel slightly ungenuine cos it’s coming from olivia and she chats sm tit but they can be great conversations if theyre coming from a genuine place. i think it wld actually be interesting to see her talk about something not vapid for once maybe even just to see how she wld tackle the issue as a whole

Reactions: 24
Flossie has been open about her mental health and her viewers have really appreciated her for it
Flosdie has been so well received because u can tell it’s genuine, take this video for example,

Flossie you can really tell it’s genuine and I’m not even her biggest fan but my heart goes out to the girl I never wish that on anyone ever but if oLivia starts faking people will be able to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I find it so hilarious that Orlando is trying so hard to be someone else (Emma’s bf) that he copies his career choice, music style, fashion etc, and is now with Olivia who is exactly the same with Emma. Like they’re actually perfect for each other lmao

Like what do they talk about together, I feel like neither of them have a shred of genuine personality

Reactions: 14
Flosdie has been so well received because u can tell it’s genuine, take this video for example,

Flossie you can really tell it’s genuine and I’m not even her biggest fan but my heart goes out to the girl I never wish that on anyone ever but if oLivia starts faking people will be able to tell.
flossie was really going through it damn, i hope she's in a better place mentally now

Reactions: 11
bit mad that yous decide she has an eating disorder which is a mh issue and needs help but will deny her the right to discuss her mh 😂

Reactions: 36
bit mad that yous decide she has an eating disorder which is a mh issue and needs help but will deny her the right to discuss her mh 😂
Disordered eating and a diagnosed eating disorder are two very different things (I say this as she has said in a vlog before she had "disordered eating", not an ED, and has mentioned never having suffered with mental health before) people here have accused her of promoting eating disorder behaviours, not actually having one

Also why is your profile on private? Olivia? haha

Reactions: 7
Just gonna say it now.. I don't think every single new member that has their profile limited and has slightly different opinions is actually Olivia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day. The one in Paris was good I suppose she looked like old Olivia
💀💀💀

This is made me LOL so much. How about content where she isn't 100% ripping off someone else's identity while pretending to be original? :D

Reactions: 8
flossie was really going through it damn, i hope she's in a better place mentally now
Poor Flossie I hope she realises the enviroment/living situation she is in isn’t good for her, she seems v isolated bless her. I wonder if Olivia has reached out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.